What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
asm.js is probably obsolete soon because we will have web assembly.
But the web assembly will limit memory to 2GB.
Their reason is that almost every app doesn't use that much memory.
Yeah, Except for game

hellwaiken

Lurker
Reputation score
1615644999077.png help im missing 2 enemy where the fk are they? i cleared game
and how u got through 2 floor in magic city. and i remember when u lose to prison guard theres a wall that can be broken but how,

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
help im missing 2 enemy where the fk are they? i cleared game
and how u got through 2 floor in magic city. and i remember when u lose to prison guard theres a wall that can be broken but how,
You're missing the evil illusion that you can then evolve into the Evil lord ("last boss"), you can find the monster you're missing in the post game dungeon . I suggest you use a master egg/ball to catch her as she is a pain to catch, you gotta strip her first or get her half health. You can farm the master balls on the last boss by stealing and then escaping the fight by the way.
The wall can be opened with a shovel you find in the prison, but it's just a way to get out of jail without fighting the monster by the regular exit.

hellwaiken

Lurker
Reputation score
You're missing the evil illusion that you can then evolve into the Evil lord ("last boss"), you can find the monster you're missing in the post game dungeon . I suggest you use a master egg/ball to catch her as she is a pain to catch, you gotta strip her first or get her half health. You can farm the master balls on the last boss by stealing and then escaping the fight by the way.
The wall can be opened with a shovel you find in the prison, but it's just a way to get out of jail without fighting the monster by the regular exit.
waaat but i thought u can't catch girls in that dungeon, that kinda bad move from developer.
Thx for reply
Game was ok, but i liked last one more. This one kinda lack content especially on lovers part

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
waaat but i thought u can't catch girls in that dungeon, that kinda bad move from developer.
Thx for reply
Game was ok, but i liked last one more. This one kinda lack content especially on lovers part
Girls on the white tile, all catch-able. Girls on the gold all evolution based.

Also big clap for the FGO reference, didn't go into this game expecting to see Nitocris.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
kagura has the reputation [...] so all the big titties went to them
Typo corrected. No need to thank me ;)
Honestly, this game doesn't have a captivating story. Neither are sex scenes very immersive or original afaict.
There are story-heavy games out there that would warrant a professional translation more. Any ExcessM title, or Succubus Academia, for instance

Girls on the white tile, all catch-able. Girls on the gold all evolution based.
Wrong.
The very post you're quoting points out the white-tiles girls that must be evolved. The rule of thumb does apply for most of the game, that much is right.
(edit: ok, ok, it does involve a good deal of reading between the lines of his exchange with hellwaiken 😅)

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wrong.
The very post you're quoting points out the white-tiles girls that must be evolved. The rule of thumb does apply for most of the game, that much is right.
I was wrong, just double checked and sure enough with the exception of normal maid and clone girl all the girls were indeed not catch-able however....
The very post I quoted DID NOT point out the white-tiles girls that must be evolved. They simply said that they thought you couldn't catch the girls. And the said two that I mentioned....I caught in that very dungeon. So I assumed that rule of thumb did apply, bad on my part though....know better to make assumption rather than get facts.

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
I didn't know you couldn't catch the knight and paladin girls since I didn't try. Evolved monsters give better stat boosts so I evolved them all from their most basic form when I could. By the way did you all know that you can stun lock the maid with kotoba ijime? it's the skill tha reduces defense and boots the atk of the enemy, thought I would share since it makes farming her easier. it's the skill with the blue faced icon.
(It only applies to the basic maid ,not the evolution. I think it actually gives the evolution a buff since she's a S.)

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
By the way did you all know that you can stun lock the maid with kotoba ijime? it's the skill tha reduces defense and boots the atk of the enemy, thought I would share since it makes farming her easier. it's the skill with the blue faced icon.
Provoke and Vulture's Eye (purple eye icon) both will stun/silence Alice.
There's quite a few units with this problem. The succubus has a unique sex position that you can do when you feed her energy but not for normal sex, but once you get max affection you can't access it anymore. I hope they fix that in an update. I'd also like to see more units return from the old ROBFs like Baphomet.
The book in the monster room mentions something about being able to send monster girls to work on Julius' farm if you want to get rid of a girl with maxed out affinity. I haven't figured out how to actually do this, but it's a way, albeit a cumbersome one, to see specific feeding animations again. It's the fourth option when interacting with a monster.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Provoke and Vulture's Eye (purple eye icon) both will stun/silence Alice.

The book in the monster room mentions something about being able to send monster girls to work on Julius' farm if you want to get rid of a girl with maxed out affinity. I haven't figured out how to actually do this, but it's a way, albeit a cumbersome one, to see specific feeding animations again. It's the fourth option when interacting with a monster.
If you have four options when interacting with monsters, you're sitting on intimacy items lol. The second or third (can't remember which) option when you have four uses a item that gives 25 intimacy. Freaking awesome item when you have girls that take 300-400 exp per 1 intimacy point.

The monster I wanted to make a return is Sohee......I loved them in the old ROBF, it was my favorite pet monster in the original RO.....seriously bummed when I went to the cave and they weren't there.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you have four options when interacting with monsters, you're sitting on intimacy items lol. The second or third (can't remember which) option when you have four uses a item that gives 25 intimacy. Freaking awesome item when you have girls that take 300-400 exp per 1 intimacy point.

The monster I wanted to make a return is Sohee......I loved them in the old ROBF, it was my favorite pet monster in the original RO.....seriously bummed when I went to the cave and they weren't there.
Second option is to use a proof of loyalty item, third option is Evolve. I should mention I'm basing a lot of these names on fan-made translations of the previous games, as well as liberal use of . Wouldn't have been able to get through like 90% of the quests in a reasonable amount of time without either. Also made liberal use of Cheat Engine for those proof of loyalty items. I'll pass on that grind. I will say it was a nice move overall to just boost XP gains across the boards, but also change the items which used to boost XP gains in previous games to instead boost monster affinity gains from battles.

Macute

Reputation score
Second option is to use a proof of loyalty item, third option is Evolve. I should mention I'm basing a lot of these names on fan-made translations of the previous games, as well as liberal use of . Wouldn't have been able to get through like 90% of the quests in a reasonable amount of time without either. Also made liberal use of Cheat Engine for those proof of loyalty items. I'll pass on that grind. I will say it was a nice move overall to just boost XP gains across the boards, but also change the items which used to boost XP gains in previous games to instead boost monster affinity gains from battles.
There is a card and an acessory that does just that. IIRC its the sand woman card the one just outside the ruins where you fight the pharaoh and its stackable.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
just so you know in the latest version instead of granting unique positions as options the author went the lazy way and just allowed you to feed energy/exp even if their friendship is maxed

Nightmare054

Reputation score
author going to work on version 1.2, but google translate translation for the detail is kinda garbage(or maybe it's me that don't understand what's that about) so it's hard to tell
anyway here's the link to the post

translated with google translate :
■ It's a story after all is over
・ Scheduled to be sold at FANZA etc.
・ Release of steam version

It will be.

The steam version will be released by kagura games , and it may be somehow managed by the end of this year .
English version and Chinese version are supported, and that person will be announced as soon as it is decided.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can do better: he plans to add the following in 1.2:
"Skill request" to make enemy use specific attacks on you.
Adding text to specific character's defeat scenes.
He doesn't know when this will be done, but he's hoping to get it in before the end of sale on 4/1.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It would seem the author has made a minor typo with the fonts, yet fail to notice as the fallback font is getting used.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Untitled.jpg I have no idea what to do here. I am at 90% completion and can not get any further quests. I am in the Area the Ques talks in 3B Master Taro *Sever where the 3 Ninja Girls are", but there is nothing. I talked to every one in every Town.

What am i missing here??

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@hentfreak
First go into the sewers and head north, you should see a rat. (It's broken up but the quest tells you this "I'm waiting rig[ht] [a]fter entering the sewer"
Next head to Izuru Berta Submarine Cave third floor. Once entered, head west and cross the bridge, go south and you'll see a ninja girl just standing there. Defeat her.

btw, this quest is a TMNT reference. ATM, I've found 5.
Pharaoh being FGO's Nitocris.
Drake being.....well Drake another FGO reference.
Ika Musume, geso.
TMNT quest.
S.A.O.'s Asuna.

Last edited:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@hentfreak
First go into the sewers and head north, you should see a rat. (It's broken up but the quest tells you this "I'm waiting rig[ht] [a]fter entering the sewer"
Next head to Izuru Berta Submarine Cave third floor. Once entered, head west and cross the bridge, go south and you'll see a ninja girl just standing there. Defeat her.

btw, this quest is a TMNT reference. ATM, I've found 5.
Pharaoh being FGO's Nitocris.
Drake being.....well Drake another FGO reference.
Ika Musume, geso.
TMNT quest.
S.A.O.'s Asuna.
For some reason i can not find this mouse.
Is thos a game breaking bug.

Cam you post a picture of the location

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason i can not find this mouse.
Is thos a game breaking bug.

Cam you post a picture of the location
He's really tiny and blends in. He might be difficult to see without lighting the room. Immediately after entering the sewers, going right then up should lead you to him. Keep in mind this quest wants you to go to the sewers immediately left of the starting city, not to the underwater cave dungeon on the Western side of the continent.