What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He's really tiny and blends in. He might be difficult to see without lighting the room. Immediately after entering the sewers, going right then up should lead you to him. Keep in mind this quest wants you to go to the sewers immediately left of the starting city, not to the underwater cave dungeon on the Western side of the continent.
my bad i went to the underwater cave

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is regarding the tiger girl that initially spawns in the southernmost part of the forest in the southeastern part of the continent; if you manage to get to the bottom part of her lair before you progress to postgame, you are rewarded with two chests, the left one contains a 精力剤EX (boosts number of attacks by +1 during battle, consumable) and the right one contains 1x gold bars. I found you can actually get this extremely early by using a speed potion, which can be stolen from the thief girl you practice with in the tutorial. For anyone who doesn't know, you can practice with her downstairs in the Inn. I'm assuming you can also get past the tiger girl by simply beating her before the post-game, or by using the stealth skill. Admittedly, it took me at least 10~20 reloads to speed past her, grab the chests, and run back out of the lair.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I'd check, but the search function in ULMF doesn't work at the moment.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
iirc using the stealth skill makes her run at high speed randomly instead of straight at you

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@kilan35: First is about getting 5 drops named in the quest name (the part between dot and the number), second is for underwear from the mob named in the quest name (part between dot and の).

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
full save pls, and is the game translated?
Thumb through the thread, there's a couple saves. It's not translated, but there is an unofficial partial patch a few pages back you can use. Using OCR works just as well as a partial machine translation, too.

I've been doing a second playthrough (non-cheat engine) and the affinity grind for monsters actually isn't as bad as I thought it was. That サンドウーマン card Macute mentioned on the previous page plus the skill which increases affinity gains make it very fast. It takes me about 6 battles in the second to last dungeon ヘイムダル to max out a monster. I only have one card and don't have the equipment that boosts affinity gains, so it's a tad slower than it could be, I guess. Also, INT/VIT build still feels like the one build that does everything, though maybe that will change in future updates with more tricky boss enemies.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thumb through the thread, there's a couple saves. It's not translated, but there is an unofficial partial patch a few pages back you can use. Using OCR works just as well as a partial machine translation, too.

I've been doing a second playthrough (non-cheat engine) and the affinity grind for monsters actually isn't as bad as I thought it was. That サンドウーマン card Macute mentioned on the previous page plus the skill which increases affinity gains make it very fast. It takes me about 6 battles in the second to last dungeon ヘイムダル to max out a monster. I only have one card and don't have the equipment that boosts affinity gains, so it's a tad slower than it could be, I guess. Also, INT/VIT build still feels like the one build that does everything, though maybe that will change in future updates with more tricky boss enemies.
It is slower but 6 battles still isn't bad. I think my set up was 2 cards, skill and the accessory and I was getting 20-30 points just fighting orcs (it was 60 from mobs in the pyramid and 101 aff from Pharaoh). It really made me feel stupid spending a lot of time grinding affinity + exp to have them adsorb for affinity earlier in game.

I really liked my STR/DEX build. I use dex skills until I got their clothes off and then finished with regular attacks (to save on SP before I got pets who gave you sp). But once I noticed it was taking me like 45+ mins to finish getting through dungeons I went to STR/AGI. Super simple and uninteresting but damn if it didn't end fights fast.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really liked my STR/DEX build. I use dex skills until I got their clothes off and then finished with regular attacks (to save on SP before I got pets who gave you sp). But once I noticed it was taking me like 45+ mins to finish getting through dungeons I went to STR/AGI. Super simple and uninteresting but damn if it didn't end fights fast.
I was planning to switch to a STR/AGI build in the post-game, because while INT/VIT build is kind of all-around great, it sucks at actually doing decent damage. I think it's actually much less interesting than STR/AGI because you have more ways to build your damage/self healing. With high INT, the best way to heal yourself is almost always just by using heal. Damage generally revolves around spamming the magic dildo and sometimes using SP regen. ブルンバスト also appears to be nerfed in this edition. Normally it just petrifies you for a turn or two, which you can get immunity to, but now you're just straight up stunned for 2~3 turns, which I haven't found a way to work around, so it's almost entirely useless except as a farming skill, since it does oodles of damage in exchange for that long self-stunned period.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was planning to switch to a STR/AGI build in the post-game, because while INT/VIT build is kind of all-around great, it sucks at actually doing decent damage. I think it's actually much less interesting than STR/AGI because you have more ways to build your damage/self healing. With high INT, the best way to heal yourself is almost always just by using heal. Damage generally revolves around spamming the magic dildo and sometimes using SP regen. ブルンバスト also appears to be nerfed in this edition. Normally it just petrifies you for a turn or two, which you can get immunity to, but now you're just straight up stunned for 2~3 turns, which I haven't found a way to work around, so it's almost entirely useless except as a farming skill, since it does oodles of damage in exchange for that long self-stunned period.
With STR/AGI, I left healing to Munak pet. Her heal seemed to be based on max HP, she had another skill that boosted the power of regular attacks and they all only costed 1 (due to needing a seal to use). I learned heal 3 since you'll have quite a lot of points to play with skill wise but only really used it outside of battle. Since I was trying to 100% everyone's drop/steal items (still haven't finished but I'm down to the last 3 items)...I visited that cave a lot (for the foxes) and just stocked up on seals on my way to the 3rd floor. My farming pet was yellow Poring since she gave 10%+ to item drop rate, and my boss fight pet was Moonlight Flower for the extra regular attacks.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In the underground tips area they mention that having high DEX reduces the time you are stunned by ブルンバスト. Haven't tried it myself.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, that seal based skill seems to heal 500HP +/- 5% variance.
As for DEX impact on ブルンバスト, true, but you need to have 100 to be fully immune (steps are 33/66/100). Though this skill scales a bit awkwardly with its level - while your attack is more effective, so is enemy's defense.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think i must be the only one that went Full on Luck Build.

Like i distributed everything to Luck until maxed ---> then to STR ---> then to Vitality

If there was a problem i always had somekind of Item/Card Set that would help me out. Was Fun nevertheless
+ The Undead Girl with the Talsiman on her head is OP.
As long as you got her fodder, unlimted healing/ strong ATK Buff/ Stun on enemy.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think i must be the only one that went Full on Luck Build.

Like i distributed everything to Luck until maxed ---> then to STR ---> then to Vitality

If there was a problem i always had somekind of Item/Card Set that would help me out. Was Fun nevertheless
+ The Undead Girl with the Talsiman on her head is OP.
As long as you got her fodder, unlimted healing/ strong ATK Buff/ Stun on enemy.
You can get through the game with virtually any build, provided you have enough healing. Lesser damage builds will just take significantly more time to beat anything, is all. I never liked 99 Luck builds since it feels like a waste after getting the 50 luck bonus. I'm also guessing it also took a decent chunk of time to clear some dungeons during the midpoint of the game without a damage-based build, but who knows; those mouth-based skills seemed to do a decent amount of damage no matter what my stats were.
The Dark Lord card prevents the selfstun.
And suddenly INT/VIT is my favorite build again.

Last edited:

VNLXV

Reputation score
Stats.png

So does anyone know what each stat actually does? I can kind of figure it out intuitively for some stats but then you got DEX, AGI, and LUK. What's the difference between DEX and AGI and tf does LUK do?

Macute

Reputation score
So does anyone know what each stat actually does? I can kind of figure it out intuitively for some stats but then you got DEX, AGI, and LUK. What's the difference between DEX and AGI and tf does LUK do?
Dex gives HIT rate and damage for finger type skills and at 100 total dex you get no penalty for a skill thats stuns you for 3 turns after use.
AGI gives you flee rate and +1 normal attk at 50, 80 and 99, also if your AGI is higher than your enemy you go first.
LUK gives you critial rate and at 50 LUk you get a permanent drop chance bonus

VNLXV

Reputation score
Dex gives HIT rate and damage for finger type skills and at 100 total dex you get no penalty for a skill thats stuns you for 3 turns after use.
AGI gives you flee rate and +1 normal attk at 50, 80 and 99, also if your AGI is higher than your enemy you go first.
LUK gives you critial rate and at 50 LUk you get a permanent drop chance bonus
Drop Chance? How vital is that drop chance buff? Looks like Str, Vit, and Agi is the most straightforward way to go.

Macute

Reputation score
Drop Chance? How vital is that drop chance buff? Looks like Str, Vit, and Agi is the most straightforward way to go.
TBH im not sure abuout the drop chance bonus but the build i used was 99 agi around 50 luk and rest on str. I recommend putting around 30 poins on str then agi till 99 after that you can either go full str or 1/1 str/luk till 50 luk and then rest on str. If u use the red fox card and the weapon that drops form orc hero you should have 100% crit rate that way.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Adding 50 points to luck gives you a 100% increase to drop chances. It's extremely significant, as the rarest item drops are 1/20 chance. As far as I can tell, it's not multiplicative though, as otherwise, my drop rates would always be 100%.

By the way, I'm really enjoying the カーミラ pet. Basically, she can indefinitely keep an enemy from filling their danger bar. You have to sac HP for it, though. She and バンピー are probably my favorite monsters for their appearances alone.

Attached a couple saves for v1.1 if anyone wants them. I don't know if saves are backwards compatible. The encyclopedia is complete with all drops and steals, and the monster room/bedroom are filled with everyone at max affinity. I also attached a save starting right where you first meet the golden kitsune, because I liked that scene where she offers you a chance to "feed" her rather than fight her. I don't think there's a way to see this particular scene again once you've passed it. Enjoy.

Attachments