What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Dose any one know where drops "black stocking" ?

The last item for cat quest, and i can't find any info about it, it's not drops from merchant girl....

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anybody know the difference between capturing the merchant and letting her go in the ruins? I understand it's possible she may appear again for a fight, wondering which option is better.

Oh and then you can choose to forgive her or send her to the dungeon to get graped. I assume forgiving her has benefits people have been talking about? Yeah she becomes a merchant. I wonder what letting her go initially does though.
nothing, story wise the game acts as if you never fought her. it's just a way that you can repeat the fight over and over to get whatever drops/exp you want. In the case of the merchant you can also use her as a get rich quick scheme by striping her then losing to her(this doesn't work if you steal her bag) for a quick 500 zeny. a friend of mine did this in excess till he got 50million in total apparently by end game he still had 48million and he was using restats/reskills constantly.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

So anybody know the difference between capturing the merchant and letting her go in the ruins? I understand it's possible she may appear again for a fight, wondering which option is better.

Oh and then you can choose to forgive her or send her to the dungeon to get graped. I assume forgiving her has benefits people have been talking about? Yeah she becomes a merchant. I wonder what letting her go initially does though.
from what i learned is forgiving her and the other two nembers from the rival gang makes them to merchants,suporter,vip and you can fight them in pvp arena but sending them to dungeon gives special cgs.
ques i hafe to play trought it 2(or 3 times) to get it 100%done.:p

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any easy way to increase resistance to stun and attack skill success rate?
I'm playing as STR char so girls always attack before me. At sky island it looks like:

Stun
Stun
you Miss
you Miss
you Miss
Stun
OH SHIT YOU HIT
Stun
Stun
Stun Silence Curse Critical Hit Rape FFFFUUUUUU~
Return to save point

Kinda irritating.

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

would anyone be willing to PM me a link to the full game?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Is there any easy way to increase resistance to stun and attack skill success rate?
I'm playing as STR char so girls always attack before me. Kinda irritating
well youst geting all your points in str dont bay of best is making a tank build by 99vit 60-90str 25-40dex, 20-50 luck. and geting all healt and dmg skils. (and the clothing stealing skil to)

you also cult try an ini-agi build but since ther are to many lolis i hafent try out
what states and skils best for ini build.

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im stuck on this story quest 畑荒らしを捕まえろ can someone help me. thanks.

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My audio folder as well as other folders started out looking like
[Hentai3x.com]-Sound file
Many mirrors and links are busted so after an hour I managed to get rid of that stupid text block at the beginning, but when I get to the harpie I get this error.

Unable to find file:

Audio/SE/魔王魂-se-スイッチ01

Do I need to find a new download or can I salvage this?

K4IN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version avaliable.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

guys pls read the damn thread....now its been answered 3 times iirr with that audio file bug just look at few pages back or even 1 page (dont remember right)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im stuck on this story quest 畑荒らしを捕まえろ can someone help me. thanks.
lets see you need the help of the npc that blocks the bungee jump

New version avaliable.
修正内容
・ステータス配分で重くなる現象(AGIとDEXふりすぎた場合に発生する)を修正。
・1.0時のニブルヘイムの進行不可バグを踏んだままストーリーを進めてしまった場合の、応急的な巻き戻し処置を追加。
・その他微修正。

巻き戻し処置は本当に応急処置になります。
バグで進めた時限定でキルケラの部屋にてNPCが出現、話しかけると、ニブルヘイム初期到達時までゲームが巻き戻す事が可能です。
バックアップのセーブデータがもうないという方など専用です。

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone I'm pretty stuck now myself, I've just gone through the mountain portal on the top right of the map and clear out that area now I'm at the stage where I've killed the 3 demon bosses in that zone and have no idea what to do now. I can see that female story npc on one of the maps but I can't get anywhere near her and there's a house with a locked door that needs a key or something.

Anybody know what I'm missing to progress. Thanks in advance.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can see that female story npc on one of the maps but I can't get anywhere near her
there is a invisible path just a little north of her.

there's a house with a locked door that needs a key or something.
the eldest of the three succubi sisters drops the key(you can also steal it from her)

so anyone find any skills taught by event? I've only found 2 myself but their only useful for int based characters.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to beat the lamia boss other than to get lucky and be fast? I just got defeated by the spell that she does in the white form in six turns.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't figure few quests.
Two forest guys - first one wants deluxe meat, second - some kind of horn.
I found both items. These guys say something like "ok thanks dude".
And... no reward? These are some kind of troll quests or what?

Also, near zombie city - girl in tree wants some item. Where can i get it? Is it necessary to save mage girl?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you clear パンツ仙人の謎?

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

for some reason the saves are not working for me. Anyone know why?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everyone I'm pretty stuck now myself, I've just gone through the mountain portal on the top right of the map and clear out that area now I'm at the stage where I've killed the 3 demon bosses in that zone and have no idea what to do now. I can see that female story npc on one of the maps but I can't get anywhere near her and there's a house with a locked door that needs a key or something.

Anybody know what I'm missing to progress. Thanks in advance.
go here hidden road in last area4.jpg

Can't figure few quests.
Two forest guys - first one wants deluxe meat, second - some kind of horn.
I found both items. These guys say something like "ok thanks dude".
And... no reward? These are some kind of troll quests or what?

Also, near zombie city - girl in tree wants some item. Where can i get it? Is it necessary to save mage girl?
Thanks in advance.
Two forest guys --- 1st one go ghost town left area, talk to witch in NW house can get skill, 2nd one for quest 畑荒らしを捕まえろ, lazydude posted before...
girl in tree --- go east area find another 2 boys first

How do you clear パンツ仙人の謎?
in dragon town, talk to SE npc who near statue > talk to SW npc who near statue > cat statue in middle of town > give it few underwear can clear > if later give it meat that 2k buy from forest town can get weapon

Is there any way to beat the lamia boss other than to get lucky and be fast? I just got defeated by the spell that she does in the white form in six turns.
no i think, if int figther need wait white form, str fighter need wait black form... if in ghost town sewer? / underground? (in south of restaurant, talk to man near well) , No.033 mob can drop -15% all type dmg armor and 1st town buy 8k card (- 20% to boss dmg) better

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

soo... guys i have a problem >.<
now i'm at lvl 20, already defeated the bar girl (nice ass :p) and already defeated the "false king" in japan town, and now? what i do?
i still playing for 3-4 hours but don't have any idea for where i go :x
(sry about my bad english).

Status
Not open for further replies.