What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

yes, i've take something on table, talked with a guard, teleported for a "training camp" or something like that with a few guys and alot of monster horny girls, a witch like girl have "dismished" all the monsters, after that i've done a insane grind level on japan city to lvl 20, have done a battle with a bar girl (nice ass :3 ) now i have acess to a new skills... now, idk where to go, and no, idk how to go back to ghost city again >.<

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how many scenes have a succubus?
I see that there are many special hidden scenes.
so far managed to find 4 scenes when you lose to a succubus.
1 - complete outfit. :(
2 - no clothes above. :)
3 - no clothes below. :D
4 - naked. :cool:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

but i've done the ghost town earlier, to save the guy who is "molested" by the witch, so, i need to go back again? :confused:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i want to know too :3 cuz i love succubus =D
but i haven't found anyone best than the ninja girl (ROBF 4.1)
when she summons a "clone" and she sits on the face of the hero :D

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i want to know too :3 cuz i love succubus =D
but i haven't found anyone best than the ninja girl (ROBF 4.1)
when she summons a "clone" and she sits on the face of the hero :D
ahhh man...
she was without a doubt the best of all monster girls in the first game.
huge ass, huge boobs, cute, evil, sexy, and a clone que sits in your face while she drains you...
The best! :eek:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ahhh man...
she was without a doubt the best of all monster girls in the first game.
huge ass, huge boobs, cute, evil, sexy, and a clone que sits in your face while she drains you...
The best! :eek:
=D true, the ninja is the best one :D
hope for some monstergirl on this version do soething similar :D

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any way to beat the lamia boss other than to get lucky and be fast? I just got defeated by the spell that she does in the white form in six turns.
yeah, I ran a full STR and VIT build (not as easy as INT/VIT build, but much more fun and versatile), and I can definitely tell you that you don't need any AGI. to elaborate more on what Etigoya said on the Giant Snake in the Sky Dungeon:

the snake's white form has heavy defenses (she has high resistances against any penis attack), but she's vulnerable to INT based attacks (you'll do 1.5x INT damage to her). The black form does much more damage, heavily resists INT damage, and is slightly faster, but barely puts up any resistances against penis attacks. So as he said: INT attacks against white form, penis attacks against black form.

thing to note with the white form is that she'll cast these death marks on you. Once the word "death" (in Japanese) has been full written, you instantly lose. this is to counter anybody that tries the AGI counterattack build on her; you'll either have to take her down fast, be lucky, or silence/stun her when she's in white form.

for an easy win, just roll the INT/VIT build. silence and INT attack the snake when she's in white form, and use hide when she's in black form while you're waiting for her to return to white form (hide makes you invulnerable for that turn, and always triggers before the enemy's turn regardless of your AGI).

for penis builds (STR), the black form's not a problem as long as you have enough VIT to tank the hits so that you can maximize your penis damage while she's in that form. the white form makes it a little difficult, but not unmanageable. the snake's weak to the 3-penis attack (the skill with the icon that shows three arrows pointing to a female body's orifices), and that skill has high base damage (I use it even against mobs that resist it, with the exception of mobs in doggy style position - in which case the rear-side penetration skill does more damage does to its bonus multiplier against such mobs).

I used to run a STR/AGI counterattack build in ROBF (because some of the bosses there were actually hard), but this game is fine without it. In case you don't know what it does, it basically makes you invincible (short of that death mark debuff). by being fast enough to always go first, you can always make sure that your counterattack buff gets proc'ced, so that each turn only has the enemy take damage, with you taking none. it won't work as well in this game's final boss though, since she has passive regeneration: 500HP per turn, unless your counterattack does that much damage per turn (in which you'll need to max out STR via status menu and +10 weapon enchantment, as well as max out your damage-vs-demons passive and stack damage dealing cards). the STR/VIT build is much more controllable, and a lot more fun anyways. :p

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but i've done the ghost town earlier, to save the guy who is "molested" by the witch, so, i need to go back again? :confused:
need, then go ghost town resturant, npc near south well to help witch

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know what counts as "special hidden" scenes (perhaps they're among the final three scenes I'm having trouble with), but according to the CG room, the succubus has only those 4 scenes.

It's a known bug. I originally thought it was an alternate route until I noticed similar text in the routes, lol. Basically, in the ghost town, you were supposed to meet Kirukera (the purple alchemist demon) before meeting the blue demon sister. It's been fixed in the newly released version 1.1, with a time-rewind function for those that fell victim to the bug. If you're still using v1.0, you'll have to load to a save before you got teleported by the guy standing by the well (because doing so advances the storyline, which disables the piano in the witch mansion that you must place 4 piano keys on to gain access to the alchemist's underground laboratory). (edit: reload to earlier save, and then do what etigoya said above ^^)

The game's very linear aside from the side quests. The storyline quest runs independently, but the side quests depend on the progression of the storyline quest. I'm currently a little stumped on how to unlock the Tasa, Eil, and Eunich/"Unique" scenes, but that's probably because I defeated the final boss before finishing all the side quests. <xP (edit2: actually nevermind, it's because I forgot to check for a quest and that hidden path etigoya shown in the above post, silly me)

Last edited:

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm a bit lost and would appreciate some direction ;>_>

I have the main town, the beach, the forrest, the tree-top town, and a tent where guys apparently give me money for some reason. Last thing I did was go into the cave at the rear of the tree town and fight a girl with freaky gauntlets on, fought a girl in the beach area that uses bottles very creatively, and then a blue-skinned girl with eyes shadowed out where I fought the gauntlet girl. I have no idea where to go next or how to unlock more areas. So... please help? ^.^;

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what counts as "special hidden" scenes (perhaps they're among the final three scenes I'm having trouble with), but according to the CG room, the succubus has only those 4 scenes.

It's a known bug. I originally thought it was an alternate route until I noticed similar text in the routes, lol. Basically, in the ghost town, you were supposed to meet Kirukera (the purple alchemist demon) before meeting the blue demon sister. It's been fixed in the newly released version 1.1, with a time-rewind function for those that fell victim to the bug. If you're still using v1.0, you'll have to load to a save before you got teleported by the guy standing by the well (because doing so advances the storyline, which disables the piano in the witch mansion that you must place 4 piano keys on to gain access to the alchemist's underground laboratory). (edit: reload to earlier save, and then do what etigoya said above ^^)

The game's very linear aside from the side quests. The storyline quest runs independently, but the side quests depend on the progression of the storyline quest. I'm currently a little stumped on how to unlock the Tasa, Eil, and Eunich/"Unique" scenes, but that's probably because I defeated the final boss before finishing all the side quests. <xP
Thank you.
What I meant was, for example, the girls change scene when you remove her clothes, but this is not the case of the "butterfly girl", she does not have any clothes, but it changes from scene if you remove half of her HP.

gregar21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sin tA-tulo.jpg

can somebody help me with this 3 quests?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you.
What I meant was, for example, the girls change scene when you remove her clothes, but this is not the case of the "butterfly girl", she does not have any clothes, but it changes from scene if you remove half of her HP.
Ahh, okay. Well the butterfly girl technically does have clothes - it's a see-through gown. General rule of thumb is that if the mob has clothes or more than one battle pose, it'll have at least 2 scenes (1 for >50% HP, 1 for <50HP, as you know). whether or not their privates are accessible is irrelevant. FYI, the earth spirit has two scenes, despite having no clothes, since she technically has two poses (one where only her ass is sticking out, the other where she's revealed herself).

To be specific (since there are a few exceptions), the mobs that only have 1 scene are:
- slime
- starter dungeon medusa
- field medusa (field medusa is a different mob from starter dungeon medusa - they have separate defeat scenes).
- harpy
- fae leaf (loli with the vines)
- dryad (despite having a bind pose, she's still only got 1 scene)
- mini devil (the little devil girl with the cap/beanie)
- papillon (the orange bug girl outside the Sky dungeon with the annoying debuffs)
- Ogatos, 1st fight (the black-haired demon sister of the demon sister trio)

Mobs that have 3 scenes:
- **Yokona (huamn mage girl with the long pink hair and the wand) (extra scene for when she defeats you while you're bound/frozen)
- bodyguard ghost coupler (red hair)
- shrine maiden (pink clothes, in Sky dungeon, not the blue boss) (the 3rd scene is given when being defeated while bound)
- dark knight ("knight of the abyss")
- Tasa (the green-haired girl that you should only know too well as she's related to the storyline xP)

Mobs with 4 scenes:
- **Saki (the human alchemist girl) (extra two scenes for when you've stolen her bag)
- **Kishiu (short-haired blonde human with the whip) (two extra scenes for when you're defeated while being bound/restrained)
- Chunli older sister
- Valerie (the girl with the viola/violin) (on top of the condition of being clothed or not, the scenes also depend on whether she's debuffed you with Daze/Illusion - the debuff with the yellow bubble face icon)
- succubus
- final boss (whose name I won't mention for those that might see it as a spoiler)

(as for Eil, the girl that does your lvl20 senior/class promotion trial, she has "4" scenes, but technically just 2 when she gives you the trial. the other 2 are for when you fight her at the Colosseum, where she's actually a different mob)

Mobs with 5 scenes:
- Komodo coupler: there are 2 extra scenes apart from the 3 that are expected from stripper her. they can be gotten when she defeats you while she's bound/restrained you (when she still has her panties on).

**note that the 3 girls of the human sister trio (Saki, Yokona, and Kishiu) each have an additional scene for when you hand them in and have the Komodo townspeople punish them.

Now, the only mob I'm not sure about is Eunich/"Unique". I haven't unlocked her yet, and don't know how I missed her, but I'll probably find her soon enough. And of course, of all the mobs and characters, there are the extra scenes for each of them after you've recruited or tamed them.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

View attachment 17713

can somebody help me with this 3 quests?
dragon city, go city dungeon graveyard, last area NE to sky island

boss in sky island (can steal item then escape) then go witch castle

from forest town to forest, can see new npc, talk to him then in forest SE area find new monster

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ahh, okay. Well the butterfly girl technically does have clothes - it's a see-through gown. General rule of thumb is that if the mob has clothes or more than one battle pose, it'll have at least 2 scenes (1 for >50% HP, 1 for <50HP, as you know). whether or not their privates are accessible is irrelevant. FYI, the earth spirit has two scenes, despite having no clothes, since she technically has two poses (one where only her ass is sticking out, the other where she's revealed herself).

To be specific (since there are a few exceptions), the mobs that only have 1 scene are:
- slime
- starter dungeon medusa
- field medusa (field medusa is a different mob from starter dungeon medusa - they have separate defeat scenes).
- harpy
- fae leaf (loli with the vines)
- dryad (despite having a bind pose, she's still only got 1 scene)
- mini devil (the little devil girl with the cap/beanie)
- papillon (the orange bug girl outside the Sky dungeon with the annoying debuffs)
- Ogatos, 1st fight (the black-haired demon sister of the demon sister trio)

Mobs that have 3 scenes:
- **Yokona (huamn mage girl with the long pink hair and the wand) (extra scene for when she defeats you while you're bound/frozen)
- bodyguard ghost coupler (red hair)
- shrine maiden (pink clothes, in Sky dungeon, not the blue boss) (the 3rd scene is given when being defeated while bound)
- dark knight ("knight of the abyss")
- Tasa (the green-haired girl that you should only know too well as she's related to the storyline xP)

Mobs with 4 scenes:
- **Saki (the human alchemist girl) (extra two scenes for when you've stolen her bag)
- **Kishiu (short-haired blonde human with the whip) (two extra scenes for when you're defeated while being bound/restrained)
- Chunli older sister
- Valerie (the girl with the viola/violin) (on top of the condition of being clothed or not, the scenes also depend on whether she's debuffed you with Daze/Illusion - the debuff with the yellow bubble face icon)
- succubus
- final boss (whose name I won't mention for those that might see it as a spoiler)

(as for Eil, the girl that does your lvl20 senior/class promotion trial, she has "4" scenes, but technically just 2 when she gives you the trial. the other 2 are for when you fight her at the Colosseum, where she's actually a different mob)

Mobs with 5 scenes:
- Komodo coupler: there are 2 extra scenes apart from the 3 that are expected from stripper her. they can be gotten when she defeats you while she's bound/restrained you (when she still has her panties on).

**note that the 3 girls of the human sister trio (Saki, Yokona, and Kishiu) each have an additional scene for when you hand them in and have the Komodo townspeople punish them.

Now, the only mob I'm not sure about is Eunich/"Unique". I haven't unlocked her yet, and don't know how I missed her, but I'll probably find her soon enough. And of course, of all the mobs and characters, there are the extra scenes for each of them after you've recruited or tamed them.
WOW! :)
Thank you!
if it is not too much trouble, can you tell me what the succubus says when she's naked, in the hentai scene? something like, "I will drain all of you!"
Thank you.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'm a bit lost and would appreciate some direction ;>_>

I have the main town, the beach, the forrest, the tree-top town, and a tent where guys apparently give me money for some reason. Last thing I did was go into the cave at the rear of the tree town and fight a girl with freaky gauntlets on, fought a girl in the beach area that uses bottles very creatively, and then a blue-skinned girl with eyes shadowed out where I fought the gauntlet girl. I have no idea where to go next or how to unlock more areas. So... please help? ^.^;
you're pretty much still in the early game. your next step is to equip Tasa (green-haired girl) as your follower and talk to the Yggdrasil dungeon. you know where you fought that "blue-skinned girl with eyes shadowed out"? exit that area and take the top path instead. that top path leads you to an area with pillar. talking to it with Tasa equiped will teleport you to the next area.

p.s. the only why you can exit that area (ghost town) is to either use a purple feather (if you have it; it teleports you back to your set portal point, which is your house by default, and and be set by talking to an area's coupler NPC) or to get defeated to respawn; so bring a purple feather before you go in. :p

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

WOW! :)
Thank you!
if it is not too much trouble, can you tell me what the succubus says when she's naked, in the hentai scene? something like, "I will drain all of you!"
Thank you.
lol, in ROBF, you can pretty much assume that Every monster girl here's going to say something along those lines ;).

but for the succubus' case, she actually talks about eating rather than the usual "I'ma fuck you silly"/"I will squeeze you dry"/"wow this is yummy"/"PREPARE YOUR ASS FOR VIOLATION SENSATION". So worry not, it's exactly as you'd expect from a succubi - "今すぐにでも貴方の精気…欲しくなっちゃった♪", taken from the fully nude succubus scene, means "I want your essence right now!". She'll then go on about having you "pour your energy inside, again and again", how fine the quality of your essence is, etc. once she's squeeze a few from you, she'll talk about taking you back to her house and having you forget about fighting and your companions (why would you need them when you have her, eh?)

very fine scene indeed. if the other girls were drunk gals you picked up at the bar, she's the fine wine type of gal, with the advertised sex demon twist, minus the "let's get a house and live together!" part. :p also, she's one of the few gals that get magic tats (tattoos) in their scenes; I've been all hot for magic tats since ROBF's orc girl.

so yeah: scratch 'n sniff tats? that's so yesterday. fuck these and they friggin' glow 'n the dark. xD

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone know where the gallery house is like in ROBF1?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

SFrame, tx for all the info, i'll try to go back to Ghost town in a few minutes.
and sorry again but, where i can find the update for 1.1?
tx so much for the help :p

Status
Not open for further replies.