What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

*sigh* Ok, I am at a real loss here. The only way to proceed for me is to be able to 1 hit everything, which will take a WHOLE lot of grinding, and since the monsters in the tutorial give out 225 exp with one clearout (and I have enough dex to take them out with just level 1 breast grope) it's going to be a long grind. Only true hope is to wait for someone to buy the game and share links through PM, since links are watched on normal feeds; 'course, there's no guarantee that someone will share it, but if it comes to pass, I'll share it when I get it, so that others can play it too.

Really, I'd only need that one sound, so I could fight the monsters, not to mention see the rapes of the two bosses and the bat in the cave.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*sigh* Ok, I am at a real loss here. The only way to proceed for me is to be able to 1 hit everything, which will take a WHOLE lot of grinding, and since the monsters in the tutorial give out 225 exp with one clearout (and I have enough dex to take them out with just level 1 breast grope) it's going to be a long grind. Only true hope is to wait for someone to buy the game and share links through PM, since links are watched on normal feeds; 'course, there's no guarantee that someone will share it, but if it comes to pass, I'll share it when I get it, so that others can play it too.

Really, I'd only need that one sound, so I could fight the monsters, not to mention see the rapes of the two bosses and the bat in the cave.
Yo man you needed to extract the zip under Japanese locale or else the sound files with Japanese names won't go through.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yo man you needed to extract the zip under Japanese locale or else the sound files with Japanese names won't go through.
I have my laptop on Japanese locale, and the issue is that the only way to play the game normally is to buy it, considering the trail itself is as busted as any torrent! *sigh* But if the names of the sounds are the problem, there are three fields that are random symbols, that versus the other torrent games I've gotten, that's probably what's messing me up, but I have no idea how I'm suppose to rename them? I have an idea of which of the sounds it is, but I have no idea how I'm suppose to replicate the name so that the system accepts it.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have my laptop on Japanese locale, and the issue is that the only way to play the game normally is to buy it, considering the trail itself is as busted as any torrent! *sigh* But if the names of the sounds are the problem, there are three fields that are random symbols, that versus the other torrent games I've gotten, that's probably what's messing me up, but I have no idea how I'm suppose to rename them? I have an idea of which of the sounds it is, but I have no idea how I'm suppose to replicate the name so that the system accepts it.
What you have is the fake version the game developer circulated to mess with pirates. It is deliberately screwed up on a whole lot of different aspects. Best to give up on that version.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What you have is the fake version the game developer circulated to mess with pirates. It is deliberately screwed up on a whole lot of different aspects. Best to give up on that version.
*sigh* Right. At the very least, I'll grind the $*&% out of the cave monsters, get a super high level and when someone shares the game, I'll move it there.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*sigh* Right. At the very least, I'll grind the $*&% out of the cave monsters, get a super high level and when someone shares the game, I'll move it there.
good luck with that, lost all my ROBF games thanks to a wipe (really wanted to hammer my head against a wall for being soo stupid)

sadly i dont think someone will reupload them. :(

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait.. I thought the game copy was like all over the internet? like

It is not the messed up one

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait.. I thought the game copy was like all over the internet? like

It is not the messed up one
Are you sure about that? There's a comment on that torrent that makes me think it's one of the fakes.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you sure about that? There's a comment on that torrent that makes me think it's one of the fakes.
I believe that comment is made by the game author or one of his supporter using google translate, I guess what he is trying to say is "I demand removing this torrent because you are not allowed to redistribute ROBF" or something like that. It looks like google translate would turn "distribute" into "discharge".

Anyways im gonna download it again now and see whether it is a legit copy, pretty sure it is though.

EDIT: IT TURNS OUT IM BLIND, this thread is for ROBFS4U not ROBFEOY, fml

but ill try to find a link of S4U, brb

EDIT2: EOY torrent is 100% legit. I have a kind of full save(missing some defeat scene) for it. Also found a legit link for S4U. PM if you need either of it or both

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bette than nothing i guess, gonna take the risk and check if its a legit version of EOY :(.

EDIT: IT TURNS OUT IM BLIND, this thread is for ROBFS4U not ROBFEOY, fml

but ill try to find a link of S4U, brb
thx god the developed got light with S4U anti-foreigners stuff and anti-piracy...

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Attention to those who got the game through a torrent, I found a solution to the missing sound! The copy of EOY that Balmunk Fezarion found has the missing sound that the S4U is missing and with a successful test, I can now see the rape scenes I missed, as well as continue the game! So, PM Balmunk for the EOY link and get that sound over to your copy of S4U!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Attention to those who got the game through a torrent, I found a solution to the missing sound! The copy of EOY that Balmunk Fezarion found has the missing sound that the S4U is missing and with a successful test, I can now see the rape scenes I missed, as well as continue the game! So, PM Balmunk for the EOY link and get that sound over to your copy of S4U!
Wierd just tested S4U link from Balmunk and the familiar/drainers (Aka bat girls) are not giving me crashing for missing sound files...

now the EOY gonna get tricky/lazy to test if the "cave with no escape filled with datamined insults to pirates" its there or not

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wierd just tested S4U link from Balmunk and the familiar/drainers (Aka bat girls) are not giving me crashing for missing sound files...

now the EOY gonna get tricky/lazy to test if the "cave with no escape filled with datamined insults to pirates" its there or not
So much wasted time he could have focused on the game and enemies.

thetruesteven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a full save?
and where is the gallery?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, I'm stuck on the random input quiz you have to do to get into Comodo forest. I'm following a guide, but no matter how many I get right, it won't stop asking and I have to close the game to get out of it. The guide says clear 10, and I KNOW I got at least 10 of them, but it won't let me go; I'm not suppose to get it right 10 times in a row, am I? There's parts missing in the guide and without those, I can't finish the puzzle and continue to the forest!

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Regarding that annoying quiz (the one at the start right?) If you get one wrong, it adds 1 to "How many you need to get right" So it can be a headache.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there such cave in the game? Hahaha. Gotta admit the creator is creative sometimes.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Regarding that annoying quiz (the one at the start right?) If you get one wrong, it adds 1 to "How many you need to get right" So it can be a headache.
O.O oh that's just super; it is that first puzzle, and what's annoying is that there's no way to tell if you got one right or wrong, since there's two symbols that share a value, so there's a toughie. So, I have to be lucky and get the amount I need before I go crazy, what can go so F@cking wrong?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there such cave in the game? Hahaha. Gotta admit the creator is creative sometimes.
Was a good laught mixed with rage when someone checked the files about the impossible cave and found that :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.