What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Said that for the next update (tomorrow) he would launch the demo, about 30 minutes and it would be similar to the S4U demo. the 5 % its about the new erotic scene that he is working in parallel :rolleyes:
I just called that randomly. Had no clue about that.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If possible could someone upload the translation with the quiz bypass in it for me?

Alinn

Reputation score

I Couldn't find robfs4u english patch anywhere. (i would be grateful if someone send me this one )
but i have the ROBF english patch.
PM me if you need it.

Last edited:

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I Couldn't find robfs4u english patch anywhere. (i would be grateful if someone send me this one )
but i have the ROBF english patch.
PM me if you need it.
Yup if there are any ROBS4U English Patch or even Game roaming arround, can someone send me a pm aswell?

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A save from just past the quiz would be enough for me if someone has one

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't there like a patch that bypasses the quiz before the jungle and the one in the underworld? Or rather, it would make the first letter always be the correct answer for all the queries. I know this, because this is how I finished the game the first time.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Don't spam this thread with requests for the translation. If somebody is offering it, they will make a post here. Otherwise, you're out of luck.

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for quiz 1 you can try google translate since it's common things (umbrella, carrot etc)

for quiz 2 (glastheim i think?), this is what i've wrote down about it in romaji, hopefully it works

Shiri
taieki
nikubou
chitsu

i forgot how the question goes, but that should be the full words, try to write in either kana

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

for quiz 1 you can try google translate since it's common things (umbrella, carrot etc)

for quiz 2 (glastheim i think?), this is what i've wrote down about it in romaji, hopefully it works

Shiri
taieki
nikubou
chitsu

i forgot how the question goes, but that should be the full words, try to write in either kana
No, a translator isn't enough. Most words are even misspelled or you don't know if is singular or plural.
I've struggled over this test for like 1 hour or more but with no results...
Anyone with a solution? I've checked backward but the old fixes are not available anymore.

A post-quiz save would be great...

Thanks!

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, a translator isn't enough. Most words are even misspelled or you don't know if is singular or plural.
I've struggled over this test for like 1 hour or more but with no results...
Anyone with a solution? I've checked backward but the old fixes are not available anymore.

A post-quiz save would be great...

Thanks!
Moonchaos made a good walkthrough for this game including save games.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=559083&postcount=7

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Moonchaos made a good walkthrough for this game including save games.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=559083&postcount=7
Oh, I was using his walkthrough but didn't think to check the savefiles.

Seems Save 1 is right after the Quiz. Thank you!

/Edit

Nvm, it doesn't work. If you use these old saves any monster just oneshots you delivering unbelievable damage.

Also this author is a complete idiot. Personally I would buy this and many others games that are on DLSite Japanese local only. I find it truly dumb and his behavior is racist and hateful.
I hope he's reading this thread now. I love your game dumbass, but you when was raining intelligence you were probably walking around with an open umbrella.

Last edited:

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I tried to translate the message you get before entering the forest:

問題は10問正解で終了します...簡単なクイズですが、
諸々の事情につき、 ご理解ご協カいただければ助かワます。

1問間違える度にクリアノルマ数が+1されますので注意!

Problem is terminated by a 10 questions correct ... but is a simple quiz,
Various circumstances per, Masu word Sukeka if you can for your understanding and cooperation.

Note that the clear quota number is +1 every time the wrong one question!

Not sure if it's right but I get the meaning.

/EDIT

I MADE IT! Fuck you, bitch!!!

Here your save fellas. 1.2 and right after the quiz.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone can help me with the riddle in the dead town?
I'm trying Moonchao's guide over and over, even switching symbols with similar ones but I can't go through that yet.

Here what Moonchao's guide says, but is not working. Also I am not running a mod to go through riddles.

ちち
せいえき
ぼう
あな

Thanks!

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can help me with the riddle in the dead town?
I'm trying Moonchao's guide over and over, even switching symbols with similar ones but I can't go through that yet.

Here what Moonchao's guide says, but is not working. Also I am not running a mod to go through riddles.

ちち
せいえき
ぼう
あな

Thanks!
try with these:
しり
たいえき
にくぼう
ちつ

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shiri
taieki
nikubou
chitsu

No, a translator isn't enough.
but it is literally what i wrote.. you just need it in form of hiragana... how did you think i made through that quiz? anyway glad you made it past it.

try with these:
しり
たいえき
にくぼう
ちつ

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This picture shows the sound file I'm "missing". It's either gone or misspelled, and I have no idea how to fix it. Without it, I can't progress or farm the bat girls, unless I get strong enough to 1 hit them with a fast move like the breast grabbing move. If someone can help, please respond. Until then, I'll just grind the slimes.
*edit 1* Just two more questions:
1) Is there a surrender button/skill that just lets them fuck you, or do you just have to guard over and over?
2) How do I unlock the option to review the sex scenes with the monsters?
*edit 2* Ok, I'm strong enough to beat the bats in 1 hit, so that's no issue anymore, but I figured out the same sound file needed for the first boss and the bats, is the EXACT same sound needed to use the "Lactating breast grab" move on the bats, even though I can pull it off on the slimes easy enough. I really hope someone buys the game and shares it soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, this is just stupid. I get the trial of the game, thinking it won't be missing the sound, but yet it's as busted as the torrent I got! What the actual hell? Why have a busted trial for people to use? Is this also to spite pirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.