What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

For the lower quest you need to go back to Niflheim and talk to the magician you saved. The one where you needed the piano keys. She'll need some medicine made from the snake boss in heaven.

On the other hand, this guy dropped something and I found it, but it's broken and he won't accept it. Any way to fix it?
lower quest done :)
for your question fix with blacksmith 4th option, need iron ore(not sure)
1 quest left :D

my latest save attached here;)

Attachments

Last edited:

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does this game have the break clothes skill like the first game?

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can get panties out of the way with Steal. Be careful, as using this too soon might net you just an item and the panties will stay on, because only one you can only successfully steal once per fight.
There's Strip Armor, which needs Steal 3. It does what it says, has an awfully low chance to happen unless you level the skill up.
I think I saw an Acid Bottle somewhere, you used those in the original game for a 100% armor break, so I guess that exists here too.

Kaede82

Reputation score

Would someone kindly upload the SE folder, i still have issues with some audio files... at this point i can't go any further :(

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I tried to get this somehow into the walktrough but it is just too random there are about 50 of them and most of them even got a wrong picture like the Wine or the Kiwi which is something other than that or at least another word for it.

All in all it is not possible to lead people behind this not to mention i didn´t make it myself.
- You dont know if you typed just right or not, there is no sound or text which say so.
- You dont know if you are supposed to write only the missing letters or the complete word. Besides if you need to write all big or small letters.

Probably a savefile would be better, but it is not the last of these i guess and a save for everyone of these riddles is....

Any other ideas how to solve this? I really wanted to write one but it seems i just sucks for this one.

Also what does it say if you get 1 wrong, you need to redo all 10 + 1 more so if you miss 11 next time 12 or what?

Lurkermin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, anyone still struggling with the two quiz puzzles can try this quick fix i've made. You will need to use a decrypter to get to the data folder, then just copy over it with this one. It will make the answer to all quiz questions 'あ' which is the top-left most character.

//https://mega.co.nz/#!I0ImyCTQ!UruVRqM89f6o4WX1Zwizb6B6GSx4Ww_7gWPF0i0wt_0

I have tested the forest area near the start and it worked, someone will have to let me know if the undead town one doesn't work for some reason.
Well, I sure need this but I've never used a decrypter before, what program would let me do this, and how would I do it?

Bobbysheep

Reputation score

Edited my post with a link to decrypt info :)

ytinasni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PS: Was anyone able to get all 4 piano pieces in zombie town? I got 3, and after running around a bit I encountered a ghost at the well, leading to a huge story sequence ending with battling one of the sisters in the witches castle. Is this normal?
It's a bug - There's a guy above the well (or will be, later in the game), and you can talk to him before he appears. You skip about a quarter of the game, get a difficulty spike, and the game becomes impossible to finish.

The fourth piano piece is in one of the 4 pillars in the northwest.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a bug - There's a guy above the well (or will be, later in the game), and you can talk to him before he appears. You skip about a quarter of the game, get a difficulty spike, and the game becomes impossible to finish.

The fourth piano piece is in one of the 4 pillars in the northwest.
Thanks for your answer, much appreciated.

Don`t suppose I could bother you for a save file roughly around that part of the game? I lost my own by foolishly writing over it, leaving me stuck like you mentioned.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok managed somehow, still it seems some of the translated objects are wrong
i needed more than 10 times and this time i got no new ones in.

I also set a save right after the Quiz into the files, for all who just suck at reading these Moonrunes.

Maybe someone can look at the objects again and maybe post the missing ones.

Have fun, i will now take my times with it ^^

btw, here is the File:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

man first minigame made me want to die

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I also set a save right after the Quiz into the files, for all who just suck at reading these Moonrunes.

btw, here is the File:
im proud now ^_^
you used my little screen

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it possible to capture ペクソジン girl?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible to capture ペクソジン girl?
arena get 15 point weapon 村正 then fight to it

I tried to get this somehow into the walktrough but it is just too random there are about 50 of them and most of them even got a wrong picture like the Wine or the Kiwi which is something other than that or at least another word for it.

All in all it is not possible to lead people behind this not to mention i didn´t make it myself.
- You dont know if you typed just right or not, there is no sound or text which say so.
- You dont know if you are supposed to write only the missing letters or the complete word. Besides if you need to write all big or small letters.

Probably a savefile would be better, but it is not the last of these i guess and a save for everyone of these riddles is....

Any other ideas how to solve this? I really wanted to write one but it seems i just sucks for this one.

Also what does it say if you get 1 wrong, you need to redo all 10 + 1 more so if you miss 11 next time 12 or what?
find someone edit game delete this part?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks^^

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how the heck do you make money in this game?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how the heck do you make money in this game?
if can go dragon city, kill 012 drop gold bar, and card for no take off equipment

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if can go dragon city, kill 012 drop gold bar, and card for no take off equipment
Currently stuck at the tree-house village, trying to grind to take down the girl in the cave at the back, as that's the only thing that I can even mildly figure out. Thanks though.

Also, if someone would be kind enough; any recommended skill/ability builds? Adding to STR/DEX and a bit on VIT at the moment, and just grabbing whatever skill looks shiny.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently stuck at the tree-house village, trying to grind to take down the girl in the cave at the back, as that's the only thing that I can even mildly figure out. Thanks though.

Also, if someone would be kind enough; any recommended skill/ability builds? Adding to STR/DEX and a bit on VIT at the moment, and just grabbing whatever skill looks shiny.
u ignore his post? http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=586782#post586782

Status
Not open for further replies.