What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltaflow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Guys i need help, i just downloaded the game and im having audio issues when i fight the bat girl and the snake girl at the beginning of the game, i read that the 1st game audio files can be transfered to the new game but i deleted that file months ago, can someone pls upload the audio files here or did someone already has? thanks in advance u guys.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guys i need help, i just downloaded the game and im having audio issues when i fight the bat girl and the snake girl at the beginning of the game, i read that the 1st game audio files can be transfered to the new game but i deleted that file months ago, can someone pls upload the audio files here or did someone already has? thanks in advance u guys.
a few pages ago they wrote about that problem so just take 5 mins to look at the thread!!!

anyway they said they used the audio files from the ROBF and it worked, so try that

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THnak you, but can i also get more that one "カプラ利用券" ticket ? bought it from mage what was in ork quest.
The mage has a small chance of dropping them in battle to maximize your chances put 50 points in luck(doubles item drop rate)

WHITEEX

Reputation score

Hey im new here and i have a question about job lvl. Where i advance to other job?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I saw an Acid Bottle somewhere, you used those in the original game for a 100% armor break, so I guess that exists here too.
there's a guy in orc village who makes them for you if you have the ingredients

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey im new here and i have a question about job lvl. Where i advance to other job?
you can rank up to super novice(I'm assume that the class there using anyway) in you home town a little after the getting back from the japanese town

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

my latest save here
2 vip missing
all eggs aqquired
1 quest unfinished(help meee!!)

Attachments

tak

Reputation score

my latest save here
2 vip missing
all eggs aqquired
Remember the city in the south near the waters? Go there. Once there, talk to the cat statue and offer 7 pieces of underwear (preferably only ones you can buy). Once complete, talk to the NPC in the south right corner (the monk).

This will also unlock the room in the Go-board dungeon. You can go in there, offer more undergarments and collect scenes that way. Certain VIPs will be unavailable to you if certain selections are made. This will be the only way to claim them.

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

Remember the city in the south near the waters? Go there. Once there, talk to the cat statue and offer 7 pieces of underwear (preferably only ones you can buy). Once complete, talk to the NPC in the south right corner (the monk).

This will also unlock the room in the Go-board dungeon. You can go in there, offer more undergarments and collect scenes that way. Certain VIPs will be unavailable to you if certain selections are made. This will be the only way to claim them.
oh, thx u, I cleared it :)
100% now

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think I saw an Acid Bottle somewhere, you used those in the original game for a 100% armor break, so I guess that exists here too.
The Porin (Slime Girl) has the some sort of acid ability that melts clothes off.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's another sound file name to cut and paste when you hit it... It doesn't get resolved by cutting and pasting the files from the original game since this sound file is brand spankin new. Took me about an hour to find a foreign forum that had that issue and helped each other out.

魔王魂-属性-水03

ytinasni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's another sound file name to cut and paste when you hit it
...or you could change your computer's non-unicode language to japanese and re-extract the game, and never have this problem ever again.

See the "Frequently Asked Questions and Problems" sticky at the top of this forum for instructions.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just to make sure I'm reading this right can someone translate this card effect for me?

援護ゲージの増加速度が25%上昇する。重複可

ytinasni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just to make sure I'm reading this right can someone translate this card effect for me?

援護ゲージの増加速度が25%上昇する。重複可
"The assist gauge increases 25% faster."

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

my latest save here
2 vip missing
all eggs aqquired
About the vip, theres one on the house in comodo middle left, talk to the left npc, then pick the 3rd choice.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cool

oh you can get master eggs in the colosseum makes those more problematic catches a lot easier

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

i knew it i did something wrong because there's a way to mess, this quest up
by going to the item store of the masked jungle trip village and buy the 2000 meat (at the bottom) and offering it to the cat statue, so you cant offering any pantys and a cat girl blogging the go-bort entrance
(and thad monk youst gave me a usles swort) now i have to restart:(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anybody know the difference between capturing the merchant and letting her go in the ruins? I understand it's possible she may appear again for a fight, wondering which option is better.

Oh and then you can choose to forgive her or send her to the dungeon to get graped. I assume forgiving her has benefits people have been talking about? Yeah she becomes a merchant. I wonder what letting her go initially does though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.