What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] シェーラと三種の神器 / Shera and The Three Treasures (RJ227553)

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Judging by the Spooky Language™ in the title bar, it's a Unicode issue. And the "ana_trial" tells me you downloaded the zip off DLSite, so the source isn't garbled like that. Conclusion: file and folder names got messed up during extraction. Solution: switch computer to Japanese Locale, then re-download and extract the archive. Alternatively - I personally cannot confirm this - if your WinRAR version isn't up to date, update it. Or get 7-Zip.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
GAME'S OUT!!!
AFAIK the newest demo's save games are compatible with the launch version so if you are waiting for a link but want to play you can get started with the trial.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh sweetness. I must of blanked on when this game was going to release. I hope it turns out to be great all around since the demo left a good impression.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hmmm.... looks like they added a "japanese minigame" so that english viewers would have a hard time getting through it...... Why?
I know there are english sites that give out the downloads of the game. but this actually screws over actual english people that purchased the game with their own money.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well on the DLsite it does say japanese word game. and the translated text says forced participation minigame.
still even then those who dont understand japanese have no way to play the game. especially if it ends up being a requirement everytime.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
when does this "japanese minigame" pop up anyway? Immediately at start? Or sometimes after some quest?

Sitas

Reputation score
hmmm.... looks like they added a "japanese minigame" so that english viewers would have a hard time getting through it...... Why?
I know there are english sites that give out the downloads of the game. but this actually screws over actual english people that purchased the game with their own money.
Oh god, not this sh*t again...
Why does that dev hate non-japanese people as that much?
His previous games had such a check as well...

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Place the contents of this in your date folder, if you see the npc you did it right. You will have to extract it as if you were doing a translation patch.

Not sure if this patch will cause conflicts in the future as I haven't had the time to test it fully so please let me know if you have any problems.

Edit: lol ninjed kinda by Manuli3

Attachments

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I never had to do the "Minigame" in my version, but wow that's a pretty shitty and misguided attempt at locking out your players. Even more so when you can circumvent it with a simple savegame....
Including this petty artificial blocks just demonstrate your utter disregard for your actual paying customer base and increase the chance of your game getting even more pirated...

Last edited:

steam_machine

Reputation score
The minigame seems fairly simple, from what I can understand it's convert the hiragana below the text box into Kanji, then press F8 when you're done. So for example, せんごく would be 戦国

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is it game good so far?
Hope its not a another disappointment with fucking anti-gaijin measure had more emphasis than actual game its self.
More so hope that he would make another BF game with lots of girls to fuck again. ROBF was a worth of trouble.

Last edited: