What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] シェーラと三種の神器 / Shera and The Three Treasures (RJ227553)

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't stand how the game automatically ends its animations. I wish there were a way you could just leave the animations playing infinitely until you choose to hit the z key. That's far and away my biggest gripe for this game, it almost ruins the game for me, to be honest.

lightxanxer

Reputation score
If you brought the game and cannot get past the "mini game" and don't want to install the bypass then you can just email a screenshot showing you brought the game to the developer and they should help you out. Their email is in the readme I believe.

Its a big inconvenience but its better than wasting hours of your life looking up kanji.
thanks
but why don't just install the bypass ? this bypass from official ci-en blog is bad ? because i use this bypass and this work very well

if it's bad i will remove the bypass and send email to dev

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its a big inconvenience but its better than wasting hours of your life looking up kanji.
Don't you mean "use up at most an hour to find the relevant script and check the required values" ?
And it would only take that much if you decided to do it in a somewhat awkward way.
Also, my Japanese isn't past kindergarten basics.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright managed to find a list on another forum. If you type the letters I put in quotes at the end using the default ime jp keyboard the kanji (in the middle) should hopefully show up. 昭和 and 大正 are the only two I had trouble typing so hopefully you don't get those. Don't forget to press F8 to enter the response too.

I might be a little paranoid, but after hearing the author has a bit of a history doing things like this to make things more difficult for non-jp speakers, I am hesitant to use the save they uploaded themselves. It's probably fine to use, but if you want to try typing kanji, there you go:

やまだたろう 山田太郎 "yamada" "taro"
へいせい 平成 "heisei"
しょうわ 昭和 ”showa" **
めいじ 明治 "meiji"
たいしょう 大正 "taisho" **
えど 江戸 "edo" 
へいあん 平安 "heian"
やよい 弥生 "yayoi"
あすか 飛鳥 "asuka"
なら 奈良 "nara"
かまくら 鎌倉 "kamakura"
せんごく 戦国 "sengoku" 
あづちももやま 安土桃山 "azuchimomoyama"
とうきょう 東京 "tokyo"
しぶや 渋谷 "shibuya"
しんじゅく 新宿 "shinjuku"
いけぶくろ 池袋 "ikebukuro"
しながわ 品川 "shinagawa"
うえの 上野 "ueno"
えびす 恵比寿 "ebisu"

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any chance that this game will get a partial?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there any chance that this game will get a partial?
Only if someone can use their speech 100 skill towards the creator. It's already written in the beginning, that they will hunt down every translation if they didn't gave their ok.

bagoflag

Reputation score
Alright managed to find a list on another forum. If you type the letters I put in quotes at the end using the default ime jp keyboard the kanji (in the middle) should hopefully show up. 昭和 and 大正 are the only two I had trouble typing so hopefully you don't get those. Don't forget to press F8 to enter the response too.

I might be a little paranoid, but after hearing the author has a bit of a history doing things like this to make things more difficult for non-jp speakers, I am hesitant to use the save they uploaded themselves. It's probably fine to use, but if you want to try typing kanji, there you go:

やまだたろう 山田太郎 "yamada" "taro"
へいせい 平成 "heisei"
しょうわ 昭和 ”showa" **
めいじ 明治 "meiji"
たいしょう 大正 "taisho" **
えど 江戸 "edo" 
へいあん 平安 "heian"
やよい 弥生 "yayoi"
あすか 飛鳥 "asuka"
なら 奈良 "nara"
かまくら 鎌倉 "kamakura"
せんごく 戦国 "sengoku" 
あづちももやま 安土桃山 "azuchimomoyama"
とうきょう 東京 "tokyo"
しぶや 渋谷 "shibuya"
しんじゅく 新宿 "shinjuku"
いけぶくろ 池袋 "ikebukuro"
しながわ 品川 "shinagawa"
うえの 上野 "ueno"
えびす 恵比寿 "ebisu"
If your keyboard has a "context menu" button, you can paste in the characters from this post without having to actually type.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mmm anyone has a 100% gal savefile? at least a little guide of how to obtain the 1st of the 4 treasures since i only got armor shield and stonepiece - the first treasure i cant find it. also i cannot pass the NPC in the way on the last forest to go demon castle.... and yet i see my gallery and despite getting many scenes... i see i lack around 60% of the gallery and i am pretty sure i loose to every enemy and also normal h scenes in maps o_O? pretty confused seriously

NVM: found the sword treasure.. in the mansion you infiltrate via sewers once you already has the underground battle bikini costume =3

Last edited:

Cyberllamaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think if you go to key items there's a little key item you can use to fully unlock the gallery, or at least there once in the save32 posted earlier in this thread. Not sure how you get the key naturally, beating the game I assume?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
tried typing the words, F8/enter key don't do anything...

Attachments

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@moogles: once you select the Japanese input method and activate it (not sure about the default shortcuts for that - you can check it easily though via the context menu on the keyboard icon in the tray), you input the kana, press the conversion key, then pick the correct kanji (the list seems complete, so as long as it won't get changed...), then press F8.
Repeat three times.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
when you use the save crack please make copi of your save.
It can you save broken.
Have you the save Crack use is now can you go futher^^.
I have new game making and now work the save cräck.

Falls wer den Save Cräck nuzt bitte beachten kann den alten Speicherstand beim laden zerstörren.
Allso macht ne Kopie von euren Speichterstand.
Nach Neustart des Spiels konnte ich nun auch ohne das pw weiter gehen.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a way to win against the guy on the sewers?

easy85

Reputation score
How do I pass?
1. Need to advance story/increase H-stat. Seriously, I have no idea what unlocks certain h-events but there's definitely a stat or some requirements for them. For example, later on heroine stops being embarrassed while wearing bunny suit during part-time job and when being groped and even later she shows boobs willingly.
2. Go to the bar in slums and get past 2 events - one with barman and second with gamblers in the corner (appears after barman event).