What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] シェーラと三種の神器 / Shera and The Three Treasures (RJ227553)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
finished the game. once end you receive a key to unlock all gallery here its my save if any need - also the tablet in your items 4th tab its the gallery room

Attachments

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright managed to find a list on another forum. If you type the letters I put in quotes at the end using the default ime jp keyboard the kanji (in the middle) should hopefully show up. 昭和 and 大正 are the only two I had trouble typing so hopefully you don't get those. Don't forget to press F8 to enter the response too.

I might be a little paranoid, but after hearing the author has a bit of a history doing things like this to make things more difficult for non-jp speakers, I am hesitant to use the save they uploaded themselves. It's probably fine to use, but if you want to try typing kanji, there you go:

やまだたろう 山田太郎 "yamada" "taro"
へいせい 平成 "heisei"
しょうわ 昭和 ”showa" **
めいじ 明治 "meiji"
たいしょう 大正 "taisho" **
えど 江戸 "edo" 
へいあん 平安 "heian"
やよい 弥生 "yayoi"
あすか 飛鳥 "asuka"
なら 奈良 "nara"
かまくら 鎌倉 "kamakura"
せんごく 戦国 "sengoku" 
あづちももやま 安土桃山 "azuchimomoyama"
とうきょう 東京 "tokyo"
しぶや 渋谷 "shibuya"
しんじゅく 新宿 "shinjuku"
いけぶくろ 池袋 "ikebukuro"
しながわ 品川 "shinagawa"
うえの 上野 "ueno"
えびす 恵比寿 "ebisu"
Yep, this works, thanks for the list.

If you guys are using Windows 10, probably 8 and maybe 7(?), you can use the Windows program "on-screen keyboard" to use the context button already mentioned here incase you don't have it on your keyboard/if it doesn't work normally for some reason. If on Windows 10 you can just type "on screen keyboard" into the start menu and should find it.

I can understand piracy is meh to the developer's feelings, but really I think pirating really helps boosts the number of people looking at your game (and then buying it). This is isn't the right way to go about it I think, although you have to give props to the cute attempt. xD

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you guys are using Windows 10, probably 8 and maybe 7(?), you can use the Windows program "on-screen keyboard" to use the context button already mentioned here incase you don't have it on your keyboard/if it doesn't work normally for some reason. If on Windows 10 you can just type "on screen keyboard" into the start menu and should find it.

I can understand piracy is meh to the developer's feelings, but really I think pirating really helps boosts the number of people looking at your game (and then buying it). This is isn't the right way to go about it I think, although you have to give props to the cute attempt. xD
For the gaijin wall, I was also stucked there but managed to clear it by pressing "enter" first then press "F8".

Last edited:

puuta13

Lurker
Reputation score

I made a CTRL + V macro for one keyboard button press. Then just copy the answer and paste it.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice game, although fairly moon rune reliant. It does have lots and lots of hidden goodies (skills) from H events, so need to experiment with GoR, etc..

For example, after the chest/jail event, walking into the castle naked would get you arrested and give you the skill to strip.
Later on, after you get the seduce skill from red light district, and go back to use it on the trainer of first village (in a fight), you unlock the skill that 2x your attack power.

1 use 隠れ蓑の礼
Where do you get 隠れ蓑の礼?

Also, how do you open the secret passage in the thief's hide out: (right side, going upstairs)

Last edited:

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't die for a couple of turns and you'll "win"
Many thanks for the help.

Now I am at the other side of the map, and unlocked the other villages. But there is something annoying...if there is a "anal counter" on the h-stats, until now there where none (monster or human) who do that. There is a way to get a scene of that type without losing the "virginity" or the character need lost her virignity first?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In the lawless village east of the capital, this mob will do it from behind:

If you can't get it to trigger during the fight, then lose the fight intentionally.

geraltofrivian

Reputation score
i got insta crash with RGSS3 "stop working" at the moment i launch the game.

Nevermind changed the name of the folder

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone cant tell me what to do once i get past the text minigame and into the city? it says "next" on a bartender, but it just repeats the same text everytime i talk to him?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone cant tell me what to do once i get past the text minigame and into the city? it says "next" on a bartender, but it just repeats the same text everytime i talk to him?
After OP, you go into the guild and talk to the guild master to get a quest (collect 3 mushroom) in the nearby forest. You should have received this 21602 .
Exit to the world map, cross the bridge and walk into the tree... and look for your 3 shrooms :)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After OP, you go into the guild and talk to the guild master to get a quest (collect 3 mushroom) in the nearby forest. You should have received this View attachment 21602.
Exit to the world map, cross the bridge and walk into the tree... and look for your 3 shrooms :)
I meant way later after the password minigame thing. Anyhoo, im at mountain/caves now. Now im stuck in the lost woods kinda maze.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I used the save32 file to disable the password minigame. See

Where can I find the ultimate spells for earth/light/dark?
* ice: kill the octopus boss in cave, then trade the gem drop in castle (woman in lower left room)
* fire: bought from NPC during tournament/
* wind: bought from NPC in red light district (witch in pole dancing area)

Also there are 2 NPCs I am trying to figure out:
In the capital, there is a mask guy hiding behind the cart on the right... he is talking about shoes. What does he want?
In the slum, there is a slump over guy in a tent asking for medicine (2nd screen as you enter)... anything to do here?

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't speak Japanese at all, but i still buy games entirely in Japanese on English DLsite to support creators who i like, especially if they put an English patch out with the game. I really don't get this Dev at all tho, i remember way back in the day he was doing this shit because he was so mad that his game was being pirated by westerners who had no actual way to buy the goddamn game anyway. He just seems to be pissed off that foreigners are playing it at all. He could put it on English DLsite untranslated without taking the time to implement some anti-gaijin puzzle and make a couple more bucks, but hes so pissed off that he actually sacrificed time and money instead purely because of his hatred.

Its too bad because my favorite genre these days is Monster girls and he made one of the best earlier ones, I've spent hundreds of dollars on English DLsite supporting creators like Devil's Office, 62 Studio , Tsukinomizu and Minwa but i don't care if he made the best Monster girl game of all time in English after this shit, i'll never give him a cent.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Welkin2: all three seem to be from the shops: map 68 (orcs; only earth) and 119 (シャブロー - shop with groping discount; all three).

Though a question of my own: is getting the need sum in the trade city possible in the time limit without losing virginity ?
Well, I'm not 100% sure there is one, yet there's a counter on the coin item...

Also, what's the easiest way to gather those 100 events for armor uncursing ?
And elaborate on that fight with the trainer - if stripped he doesn't leave the battle or really fight, but still has too much health to just go through it.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Welkin2: all three seem to be from the shops: map 68 (orcs; only earth) and 119 (シャブロー - shop with groping discount; all three).

Though a question of my own: is getting the need sum in the trade city possible in the time limit without losing virginity ?
Well, I'm not 100% sure there is one, yet there's a counter on the coin item...

Also, what's the easiest way to gather those 100 events for armor uncursing ?
And elaborate on that fight with the trainer - if stripped he doesn't leave the battle or really fight, but still has too much health to just go through it.
Which one is map 68? I am not seeing it in the capital (シャブロー - shop with groping discount; all three).
I did not find a shop in the orc village (just before the black castle) either.
Here are the 3 I got so far: (they would be the tier 4 spells) and only seem to be from NPC and not merchant.

As for the 100 events, I got it naturally from unlocking H events... I always go the H route on first run :p
I suppose you can lose to a regular mob (choose one with a lot of mobs) and stick around after your HP go to 0.
There are 2 alternative route:
Kill the kraken in the cave on the island north of the first forest dungeon if you want to stay virgin.
Or go up the mountain east of the Capital and do an H event with the fortune teller at the top.

As for the trainer:
In the red light district, you can buy a skill called 21666 . Use it on him afterwards :). Need to do it twice.
The other NPC around him change their comments after you do it :p

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
I don't speak Japanese at all, but i still buy games entirely in Japanese on English DLsite to support creators who i like, especially if they put an English patch out with the game. I really don't get this Dev at all tho, i remember way back in the day he was doing this shit because he was so mad that his game was being pirated by westerners who had no actual way to buy the goddamn game anyway. He just seems to be pissed off that foreigners are playing it at all. He could put it on English DLsite untranslated without taking the time to implement some anti-gaijin puzzle and make a couple more bucks, but hes so pissed off that he actually sacrificed time and money instead purely because of his hatred.

Its too bad because my favorite genre these days is Monster girls and he made one of the best earlier ones, I've spent hundreds of dollars on English DLsite supporting creators like Devil's Office, 62 Studio , Tsukinomizu and Minwa but i don't care if he made the best Monster girl game of all time in English after this shit, i'll never give him a cent.
Is it even pirating if you have absolutely no way of actually buying it?
It's kinda funny tho, he denies all non-japanese people from buying his games and then gets mad about non-japanese people not buying his games and getting it elsewhere.
The dev is a complete retard. :rolleyes:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Welkin2: OK, bit a confusion here; if that's what you were taking about, earth spell is in the auction house (Ground Zero), light spell is in the fusion shop (Sun), dark spell (真なる闇夜)...that one's a bit tricky: it would seem you need to use an earlier dark spell (Abyss) quite a bit, as it transforms after the battle.

Last edited: