What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ Atelier Choice] [ アトリエちょいす] Lelie Navigation! Back Alley Journal / レリィ・ナビゲーション!~少女路地裏紀行~ (RE245843) (RJ245843)

Wodthehunter

Reputation score
Hi, somebody knows how to defeat the final boss of the game on the ghost ship?
Just win
iirc you really just have to play the fight out, it took ages and required lots of items, but you can win it
So, just beat this after not finding the answer here. How to beat the final boss of Lelie Navigation. The boss only has 1 vulnerable piece out of 4. When it says something along the lines of "The soul has moved to another body" it means that body segment may have changed have changed. DO NOT USE moves good against all enemies. use basic attacks and buffs until you find the right segment, and have the other ladies pile on damage until it changes again. I used Magic Rod (increases AP with every hit) and when you have a clean hit on a known vulnerable segment and about 50 AP, just basic attack. Lelie does a series of attacks dependent on how much ap she has as a passive skill, up to like 12 or so hits at 50+AP. Dealt like 15k damage and killed it quickly after losing the first fight. Id estimate the boss at around 18-20k hp.

lolchito

Reputation score
Yeah and don't forget that Luaan the succubus died and Ecleir had a mental breakdown
Sorry to ask this too late, like after 1 year, but do know how to get that ending?, I've tried everything and I only get the normal ending ;-;

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Sorry to ask this too late, like after 1 year, but do know how to get that ending?, I've tried everything and I only get the normal ending ;-;
iirc there was a section where the tsundere magic girl (ciel?) has to infiltrate the church, and if you fails here, by having low Willpower points or something, you'll get a "normal ending" where Ciel gets raped and supposedly died. This is a huge shock to Eclair that caused her to have a mental breakdown.