What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ Atelier Choice] [ アトリエちょいす] Lelie Navigation! Back Alley Journal / レリィ・ナビゲーション!~少女路地裏紀行~ (RE245843) (RJ245843)

diamond

Reputation score
Here is the 100% save file as requested just in case people wants to see the scenes directly. Thank you for the tip.
Note: Please refer to my old post for instructions if savedata does not work.
hey mate,can show me how to do the quest teaching natsu? i dont where he is and the quest find job u

Last edited:

diamond

Reputation score
since the old file need some config,i will upload the new one here,but iam not sure i have unlock all the ccg yet,maybe there still one scene with sven left

Attachments

Zinhh

Reputation score
idk how to get to the inn though , i kept talking to NPCs but i couldnt talk to the girl at the store
can anyone help me plz

Attachments

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I am not certain how this site works but should there not be a download link here ?
it's forbidden in this site to share link to games that have loli or shota content, in order to avoid legal trouble.
and every attempt to ask for links is the easiest way to be banned.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, i just got the normal ending and i'm a bit confused about the structure of the game. I've read previous comments in this thread and it seems like the game doesn't end if i get the good end but you can miss some events. So can i still get every event if i reload a save right now just before i go into the church or are there some other obscure conditions?

PapaDonger

Reputation score
if anyone knows how to get the good ending please help
i know that the strange lady at the rightmost room knows about the pot and the kitchen lady about the priest, but im always getting the normal ending

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
might be nice to have a general guide/walkthrough, some quests and sub-quests are a pita (as well as the endings).

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's japanese walkthroughs for this game out there if you want the original source..

To get the good ending you need 3 sources of information
The pot
The priest
and about Monica

After getting the first two talk to Filo at night in his/her room.
Next morning talk to the sister at the bottom of the main chapel room.
Then talk to the sister in the upper left room in the east building at night.

Not sure here but in order for her to come clean for me was have blue judgement and talk to her on the 5th night.
Then you'll start the operation by talking to Filo. It should carry from there.

Don't worry about missing any events once you've seen the good ending an ncp at the big city across the bridge has quest that unlocks a recollection room.
Hope this helps I played this gem 2 years ago. Happy to see it played by a bigger audience.
Princess Synergy can't come any sooner.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
There's japanese walkthroughs for this game out there if you want the original source..
Japanese/Chinese guides/walkthrough aren't helpful to some of us.

and the "unlock all" thing doesn't help with stats/rewards.

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is rhe gallery rooms?
an save 100 version 1.1 english?

breadboi

Reputation score
im having trouble right after the investigation
i found the cell mirror but lost as to where to go to next. anyone that can help please?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If you mean the underground of the church, (and assuming you are on the Good End route) you are supposed to enter the mirror, go to the left side to get a key, then to the right side and find a mirror behind a rag of curtain... then go out of the mirror world, then go back in.

breadboi

Reputation score
If you mean the underground of the church, (and assuming you are on the Good End route) you are supposed to enter the mirror, go to the left side to get a key, then to the right side and find a mirror behind a rag of curtain... then go out of the mirror world, then go back in.
thanks that helped