What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Atelier Choice] アトリエちょいす The Harassments of Self-Proclaimed Magical Girl Riecott 自称魔法少女リェコット 私がセクハラされる理由 RE159746 RJ159746

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ159746 自称魔法少女リェコット 私がセクハラされる理由

Etigoya, the miner scene (step 15 of Day 3 (7/17)), did you get it unlock in the gallery, and if so, which slot (row/column)? Thanks

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save? I finished the game and don't really feel like starting over for CG hunting.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, what are the quizzes actually for?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anybody have the newest version? When I talk to the spirit on Friday night, he teleports me to empty/black map and that's it. I assume its fixed in the later versions.

Hmm, went and read the walkthrough ... guess Friday is the last day anyways.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anybody have the newest version? When I talk to the spirit on Friday night, he teleports me to empty/black map and that's it. I assume its fixed in the later versions.

Hmm, went and read the walkthrough ... guess Friday is the last day anyways.
1.04 is the latest, and he added option to unlock all scenes after finishing the game, in case people bugged out or missed a scene.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Etigoya, the miner scene (step 15 of Day 3 (7/17)), did you get it unlock in the gallery, and if so, which slot (row/column)? Thanks
arrr this cant show in hscene room too... sorry and thank you

7/17 bath and 7/19 1st hscene also cant find in hscene room......

Does anyone have a full save? I finished the game and don't really feel like starting over for CG hunting.
main is save 2 for hscene room
3-8 12 for hscene has bug cant watch in hscene room
9-11 13-15 for hscene cant find in hscene room (miss 2 before

Attachments

Last edited:

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, thanks for the help with the S-key.

Etigoya, I have a solution for 7/18, Nr. 22:
After retrieving the tape from the teacher's desk, you go to the infirmary and put the camera into the anatomical model to the left.
That way, you'll (theoretically) be able to film the physical examination of 7/19.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi, thanks for the help with the S-key.

Etigoya, I have a solution for 7/18, Nr. 22:
After retrieving the tape from the teacher's desk, you go to the infirmary and put the camera into the anatomical model to the left.
That way, you'll (theoretically) be able to film the physical examination of 7/19.
Nice try, but there is no CG for it. You want to put it in her desk in the classroom, but you will only get a scene of her chest... (You get the actual examination CG at 6-5).

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice try, but there is no CG for it. You want to put it in her desk in the classroom, but you will only get a scene of her chest... (You get the actual examination CG at 6-5).
Last time I tried (basically my 3rd playthrough since I ran into bugs/hickups), after taking the teacher's video, there wasn't really a place to put the camera afterwards...the anatomy model thingy at least allows for you to progress the event (which etigoyah described as "after that no idea").

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Go back into the classroom, 1F left side, and put it in her desk.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1.02 version :)

Enjoy!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.02 version :)

Enjoy!

mega.nz/#!FUhSjQ4a!WQPyShW4tSuhAEMNZnsmzT6-JZlhKHcLVudmn6yUdks[/url]
awesome, thx man

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And another update on dlsite, to version 1.06, which adds being able to browse the standing images in recollection mode.

I guess it's nice that the developer is still adding things to the game, but when so many little updates come out so soon after the initial release it kind of feels annoying. Like, couldn't some of these bug fixes have been caught in playtesting? If he wanted to add these few new features so quickly, couldn't they have held off on release for a week?

Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh on what's probably a small circle without much budget for bug testing. Releasing a game to the general public is probably the quickest way to find every bug you've overlooked, after all. :)

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks iotaku!

And glad to see this title is picking up steam, more than 1000 copies sold already. I hope he sells more, as this is considerably better than his last one.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't have 1.06 but here is the 1.04. If i can get a hold of it, I will update asap!

mega.nz/#!sMR0kQZQ!ShhNFNMnLaj7JmpLUCKZ6FIF9E5zCzNSutXVXBEuWnU

Enjoy :)

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Go GO Uber Panda :) Wish I can rep you up some more!

Anyway, the scene that we are missing is a 2nd toilet scene... I wonder if you can leave the camera there for more than 1 day (e.g. collect it on the last day)... But I am too lazy to replay it for the sake of the creepy boyfriend.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those who haven't noticed, the game is available on the English DLSite now:

Status
Not open for further replies.