What's new

[Complete - Full] [Atelier Sakura]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 3 Case. Moto Kareshi & Binkan Tsuma/貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告3 CASE.元彼氏&敏感妻

eorsnyA

Reputation score
I really loved the Marina series. Thank translators for picking this game to be translated.

perkel

Lurker
Reputation score
@capu00002

First of all i wanted to thank you sincerely for your work. It is very hard to find anyone who has good grasp of japanese and english to translate anything and no doubt it is hard work. I wish i had time to learn japanese, unfortunutelly i don't have that much free time.

Secondly i tip my hat to your taste. Marina games from Atelier especially 1st and 3rd are at the top of NTR genre. If you look for absolute best of this genre you should look at . By far it is the best NTR game in the genre followed by and then Mariko 1-3 games. That being said if you would want to work on those games they are not short games and they have ton of text, especially Oyako Rankan so while i would love to see them translated i don't think they are good project for one man.

Third. I would love to help you in some ways. While i can't understand Japanese if there is any work like scouring code for text, filtering text for meaningful text instead of "ooohhh ahhh" etc. i gladly would help you with such stuff. I also know some stuff in python so creating some scripts to parse text is in my skill book.

Forth. I noticed you work alone. Or at least it looks that way. Are you perhaps interested in creating/joining community around translating games ? Maybe some discord server. While like i said i can't help much with translating text itself i feel like there is noticeable lack of concentrated community around japanese vns translations regardless if they are ero ones or normal ones. From what i have seen it is always some random person or small group work which later on dissolves and all that experience of working on something goes away and people have to again re-learn such stuff. So my point about creating at least discord server would fertilize soil for folks to join translating stuff and help you and themselves alongthe way, sharing tools, knowledge or maybe even work together on some projects provided people are interested.

The reason i talk about forth point is that once i alone also worked on texture pack for monster hunter game, everything was grind and hard work and such big project didn't have end in sight, i thought i would finish it in maybe 4 years if at all but then i decided to create discord sever community where maybe someone will join and share my burdens, maybe work together, share some knowledge and tools etc. In 2 years since creation of that discord sever i am proud to say that me and friend we created this server with goal of retexturing one game and ended up in creating whole community focused on retexturing monster hunter games to the point where basically everyone of them got upgraded with our work and community churns without any of my input not adding new people.

I definitely feel like there are more people like you who want to translate things and i feel like such discord server would be great for building such community and imho it would encourage more people to do it if you were willing to join it as frankly speaking me alone without actual skill of translating would just not suffice as such discord would be considered "fake". While i don't claim it will be instant success because such community grows with time mostly rather than exposure i would love to have you onboard and hope we could fertilize VN translations. Who knows maybe in few years there will be enough of people like you on it to bite most of major games out there ?

Moreover while like i said i can't understand much Japanese, AI translators are pretty advanced now and maybe i could do some coding/parsing so that stuff could be translated via something like DeepL i would provide you with say original text vs DeepL text and you would for example "approve" or "junk" it which would imho severely increase speed of translation. Moreover i am pretty up to speed with AI world so if something happens on that front i would be first to know and share tools/knowledge with you.

Either way even if you are not interested i wish you well. If you are interested in what i said above. hit me on discord Perkel#9587. And to be credible about discord mentioned here is to see it is nice community now i didn't know it will exist 2-3 years ago when i started it. My wish is to start such community with you and hope that in next 5 years such community would spring into nice translation community where we could share our burdens and happily cooperate. I rarely sit on ULMF so if you write something to me and i don't respond don't fear i will probably in days etc.

x9hector

Reputation score
bro do you know how these games translate I would like to learn

perkel

Lurker
Reputation score
bro do you know how these games translate I would like to learn
Hi, you can join up our new discord server. Capu and i started new server so that new translators can join and help tranlating games. It is not huge server atm but we plan to make it kind of hub for translators as there doesn't seem to be one in such form.

invite:

Any chance you'll do the 2nd game?
Capu let me know that second game is in translation. It is currently his project atm.

Devious

Reputation score
Just to let everyone know, Capu2 has opened a Buy Me A Coffee page which can be found: .

And along with Marina's Cuckolding Report 2, he's also almost finished translating Atelier Sakura's lastest VN:

For everyone who loves Atelier Sakura games, please support the studio by purchasing the VN if you can, and if you can go even further, please support Capu2's translation efforts!

In addition, you can follow Capu2 and other translator's work on Discord by joining the server Perkel and Capu2 started together: