What's new

ACT [アトリエ黒猫村] F.F.A FINAL Fxxxx ADULT (RJ184845)

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: F.F.A(FINAL Fxxxx ADULT)

I checked the blog in the first post and it's still at the same point as it was 1 month ago or more; where did you find the different stages and animations?
theres like 6 or 7 blog pages with a bunch of stuff thats not in the demo, click the bottom left link, should switch you through or try translating the page to see it

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is out now

Unfortunately it looks like they attempted to put in a better mosaic for each enemy but if an enemy grabs you from a certain direction the mosaic sprite is not mirrored correctly and the animation looks broken.

I had a go at seeing if i could remove it but on some of the enemy sprites there are black circles where the mosaic is suppose to go, so not much i can do about that.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very short, only the final boss should prove time consuming. Beat the game and the full gallery is unlocked.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm supposing you bought that instead of just finding a link somewhere right? Don't wanna beg if that's the case.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm supposing you bought that instead of just finding a link somewhere right? Don't wanna beg if that's the case.
It's on anime-sharing. No torrent needed since the game is less than 30MB.

lordmega1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a method or something I must do in sequence to defeat the last boss?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a method or something I must do in sequence to defeat the last boss?
Outlast her. She drops weapons every once in a while which save a lot of time, otherwise I think she gets to use that healing ability about 10 or so times.

Players will be close to beating her when her heal rejuvenates more HP towards the end.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who can't be bothered to go through the gameplay for the gallery, the creator's blog page reveals the cheat function at the title page which unlocks everything.

Be warned though, doing this makes completing the game (for fun) almost impossible unless players are veterans of the side-scrolling beat-em-ups of yesteryear. Damage from regular punks takes off half the HP bar and stripping the girl of her clothing in one hit.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those who can't be bothered to go through the gameplay for the gallery, the creator's blog page reveals the cheat function at the title page which unlocks everything.

Be warned though, doing this makes completing the game (for fun) almost impossible unless players are veterans of the side-scrolling beat-em-ups of yesteryear. Damage from regular punks takes off half the HP bar and stripping the girl of her clothing in one hit.
Care to share how to unlock the gallery?
I can't read moonrunes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Care to share how to unlock the gallery?
I can't read moonrunes.
sayonaraenough.blog.fc2.com/img/title_area.png/

Minimum 10 clicks on the (C) mark to unlock everything.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looking at uncensoring this, gimmi a min.

EDIT2:
Looks like i fucked up

EDIT3:
looking through code, looks like theres a build in uncensor. press [shift]+[M] on the main menu and it will ass the word uncensor to the title.

Last edited:

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This fails as a Final Fight clone and as an H-game.

If the engine could handle inputs better this might be playable. but I hate games where I have to fully let up on a key before it will register another input, and in a brawler it is inexcusable.

And the arts fine, I guess. Just boring. Nothing stirring in these loins, etc.

I was gonna have this whole rant about mapping actions to the arrow keys, but I realized its trying to mimic an arcade stick layout, which is actually kind of cool, so instead I'll complain about unskippable animations, cause Fuck Unskippable Animations.

I think with some polish this could be a decent brawler, but input bugs kill these games, so I'll have forgotten about it right after I finish typing this up.

FINAL SCORE: Streets of Meh.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

This fails as a Final Fight clone and as an H-game.

If the engine could handle inputs better this might be playable. but I hate games where I have to fully let up on a key before it will register another input, and in a brawler it is inexcusable.

And the arts fine, I guess. Just boring. Nothing stirring in these loins, etc.

I was gonna have this whole rant about mapping actions to the arrow keys, but I realized its trying to mimic an arcade stick layout, which is actually kind of cool, so instead I'll complain about unskippable animations, cause Fuck Unskippable Animations.

I think with some polish this could be a decent brawler, but input bugs kill these games, so I'll have forgotten about it right after I finish typing this up.

FINAL SCORE: Streets of Meh.
Unskippable animations? As in when you get grabbed? Just use your special.

Reputation score

Trial on JP Dlsite contains a trojan right now. lol

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Trial on JP Dlsite contains a trojan right now. lol
You know there IS a chance that it is just a false positive what with only a 2 / 57 detection ratio... lol

Anyways, thanks for the 'Shift + M' trick for the uncensoring, BOOmarrows.
Very short and damn the controls were infuriating - as someone already said, you will have to stop pushing anything else for a new press to register. Without this uncen option, I would have said it wasn't even worth the 50 minutes it took to complete... But now. Meh. Still think so.

BlackIrisPrince

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was probably done that way on purpose. It was made for Retro fans after all.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i actually would play through this to see whether I could be comfortable with the price. Does anyone have an inclination to share the full?

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

found a copy at hentai4daily. its not a big file

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It disturbs me that my Antivirus runs haywire with this Game -.-

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It disturbs me that my Antivirus runs haywire with this Game -.-
if i remember its just a flash game, run the swf instead of the EXE. infact delete the EXE.