What's new

ACT [アトリエ黒猫村] F.F.A FINAL Fxxxx ADULT (RJ184845)

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: F.F.A(FINAL Fxxxx ADULT)

Is there a way to remove the censorship?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the link, Candyman. Sorry you had to be the guy to cave in and get it, but appreciate the sharing.

A few things:

1.) your special attack hurts yourself. It seems fairly obvious, but I kept spamming it since I thought it was a easy way to just take out enemies when surrounded but also as a regular attack. Didn't realize it hurt me until my health bar was nearly depleted despite me not being attacked.

2.) the bosses are NOT invulnerable. It does take a while for their colored lifebars to drop into the yellow, but just keep hitting them.

3.) your flying kick is easily the most OP and best way to win the game. For one, it seems faster than walking to just jump around the screen. Secondly, your kick not only hits multiple enemies, but it also extends fairly far out. In addition, your character's attack animation for the kick only ends when she lands, so basically, as long as you're in the air, you're attacking. This means your character is near invulnerable when using the attack because you're knocking down most baddies when using it, and also because I simply haven't seen any enemies able to hit you in the air (unless you're JUST starting your jump), including the jumping female attackers, whom you can air-attack anyway. The attack also interrupts the enemies' charge abilities too.
And if you're on top of an enemy who has just recovered, you can hit him/her even if you're not even facing them. Thirdly, it's easily spammable and reactive, so if you time it right, you can jump as soon as you land...meaning you can fly across the stage in an intermittent yet near unstoppable attack.

Downside is that it does very little damage, so spamming the hell out of the attack will probably bore you after a while. That and, at least for me, you rarely get to experience your character get assaulted since you're usually jumping around or backing up to jump kick the living hell out of your enemies. If you've got time and wanna win the game, I think it's a pretty safe way to cruise to victory, but it's repetitive, boring, slow, and so effective you rarely get to experience what the game is made for.

So yeah...I just beat the game in an hour without continuing; I was basically just basically holding down A or D (left/right) and right arrow+down arrow (attack+jump) for most of the game. I can't imagine how you can take on some of the bosses without spamming the jump attack. The only bosses I had slight problems with were:

Lost a life on the Handler because her damn dog kept interrupting my jump attack chains. Not sure if it's invulnerable, since I could never attack it, but either it glitched out or it disappears after you hurt the Handler enough. Either way, it went away during the battle for some reason.

The dominatrix took me a few lives because her cloning ability made her invulnerable for a bit, or at least prevented knockdown for a moment and because her attack had so much range that I often couldn't get away fast enough.

The final boss was...underwhelming. She's got a lot of life and can block attacks, but she drops a lot of items (including healing). She dropped a turkey (basically gives you a colored lifebar for excess health) and a sword, and I gave up on spam-jump-attacking her (only jumping to counter her jump attacks), and just smacked her with the sword and its range.

Eh, decent enough game--the update improves greatly on the previous September version--and somewhat nostalgic of the old FF. lol, didn't get to see a single H-anim but fortunately, after you beat the game, the full gallery is unlocked. Thanks again, Candyman.

Last edited:

CandymanJML

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link, Candyman. Sorry you had to be the guy to cave in and get it, but appreciate the sharing.

A few things:

1.) your special attack hurts yourself. It seems fairly obvious, but I kept spamming it since I thought it was a easy way to just take out enemies when surrounded but also as a regular attack. Didn't realize it hurt me until my health bar was nearly depleted despite me not being attacked.

2.) the bosses are NOT invulnerable. It does take a while for their colored lifebars to drop into the yellow, but just keep hitting them.

3.) your flying kick is easily the most OP and best way to win the game. For one, it seems faster than walking to just jump around the screen. Secondly, your kick not only hits multiple enemies, but it also extends fairly far out. In addition, your character's attack animation for the kick only ends when she lands, so basically, as long as you're in the air, you're attacking. This means your character is near invulnerable when using the attack because you're knocking down most baddies when using it, and also because I simply haven't seen any enemies able to hit you in the air (unless you're JUST starting your jump), including the jumping female attackers, whom you can air-attack anyway. The attack also interrupts the enemies' charge abilities too.
And if you're on top of an enemy who has just recovered, you can hit him/her even if you're not even facing them. Thirdly, it's easily spammable and reactive, so if you time it right, you can jump as soon as you land...meaning you can fly across the stage in an intermittent yet near unstoppable attack.

Downside is that it does very little damage, so spamming the hell out of the attack will probably bore you after a while. That and, at least for me, you rarely get to experience your character get assaulted since you're usually jumping around or backing up to jump kick the living hell out of your enemies. If you've got time and wanna win the game, I think it's a pretty safe way to cruise to victory, but it's repetitive, boring, slow, and so effective you rarely get to experience what the game is made for.

So yeah...I just beat the game in an hour without continuing; I was basically just basically holding down A or D (left/right) and right arrow+down arrow (attack+jump) for most of the game. I can't imagine how you can take on some of the bosses without spamming the jump attack. The only bosses I had slight problems with were:

Lost a life on the Handler because her damn dog kept interrupting my jump attack chains. Not sure if it's invulnerable, since I could never attack it, but either it glitched out or it disappears after you hurt the Handler enough. Either way, it went away during the battle for some reason.

The dominatrix took me a few lives because her cloning ability made her invulnerable for a bit, or at least prevented knockdown for a moment and because her attack had so much range that I often couldn't get away fast enough.

The final boss was...underwhelming. She's got a lot of life and can block attacks, but she drops a lot of items (including healing). She dropped a turkey (basically gives you a colored lifebar for excess health) and a sword, and I gave up on spam-jump-attacking her (only jumping to counter her jump attacks), and just smacked her with the sword and its range.

Eh, decent enough game--the update improves greatly on the previous September version--and somewhat nostalgic of the old FF. lol, didn't get to see a single H-anim but fortunately, after you beat the game, the full gallery is unlocked. Thanks again, Candyman.
Glad to be of service :)

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A few things:

No the dog is bullshit invulnerable and will interrupt your attacks. But a update? Gotta check it out as my 2d side-scrolling fingers are itching.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No the dog is bullshit invulnerable and will interrupt your attacks. But a update? Gotta check it out as my 2d side-scrolling fingers are itching.
Yeah, I alluded to that in my spoilered part, but I guess it's good to confirm that it is indeed invulnerable. The dog is really one of the more annoying things in the game, especially because you can't stun/knockdown it and it does have the annoying tendency to strike you when you're about to jump. However, I ignored it or moved around/kited it; it's not something that should be incredibly difficult.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone please upload somewhere else as for some reason Mega doesn't seem to be opening for me... if not its not a problem

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
And what's new from 1.31 to 1.32? also considering it's a flash game i bet you can just open up like say the uncensored files from 1.31 in the swf export them and import them replacing the censored ones in 1.32 with a .swf editor
it's a shame this game was taken down, i wonder why the dev did that