What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [Autonoe] エミリアの宿屋 ~ルージの母親 ネトラセ日誌~ (RJ248671)

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score

Story
A mother and son run an inn and have an incestuous affair, one day the mother confesses to her son that she wants to have sex with other men so the son sets up to find new partners for his mom! Basically he is pimping his mother!

Gameplay

The game is a classic rpg maker game, but is divided in 2 part, village exploration and combat field. In the village you search for partners and get quests, outside the village you fight creatures, and find npc or items needed for quests.The battle is arcade style so you hit enemies with spacebar. The graphics are well made with a lot of attention to detail!

controls:classic rpg maker system

Tags: Big Breasts, Blowjob, Creampie, Milf, Mom and Son, Netorare, Shotacon, Straight sex

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Link to the DLSite:

OP
H

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
Ty, I had the link but i forgot to post it, I'm just a rabbit! :) Btw, i'm stuck at the first quest, I found a person with a heart above it's head and I must bring to the kitchen 10xwhat?

easy85

Reputation score
Ty, I had the link but i forgot to post it, I'm just a rabbit! :) Btw, i'm stuck at the first quest, I found a person with a heart above it's head and I must bring to the kitchen 10xwhat?
You better use machine translator (Hook patcher+translation aggregator from this thread work fine), otherwise you'll be running around like a headless chicken and waste a lot of time. Basically, the whole gameplay looks like this:
(0.) Check the shelf before leaving the inn to get 10 potions,
  1. Find a dude with a heart symbol,
  2. Talk to him, he'll tell you to fetch something and where to find it,
  3. Go to said area, avoid or kill wolves/bears and talk with a npc there to obtain the item,
  4. Go back to the dude with heart symbol and spy on your mom getting lewded.
This is the entire game.
There are 6 areas and most of them have 2 zones - gl finding the guy you need for your fetch quest without translation.

Kagarot goku

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can i get a full already translated version of this game. A mega link or nopy plzz

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Can i get a full already translated version of this game. A mega link or nopy plzz
The translation is right above your post. Just apply that onto your game.