Available Dungeons!

Jun 18, 2009
This thread is added as a result of Tass's suggestion for Villains to post which dungeons they're running.

Please make ONE post if you are a VILLAIN ONLY, listing all of your available dungeons and simple opening info about them (you may put the full intro behind a spoiler if you'd like).

ADVENTURERS!
Do NOT Post in this thread. If you would like to pick up one of these dungeons, PM the Villain to ask about the dungeon and if he/she would run it for you, and the villain will start a thread for your game if it's accepted.

If you no longer are running a dungeon, please mark it as **INACTIVE**.
If you are no longer playing a villain in BSOA, please edit your post accordingly, so new adventurers won't keep bugging you ;)

Special thanks to Tass for suggesting this.

Jan 13, 2010
Re: Available Dungeons!

~The Siege of Krisalis Castle~

Dungeon Level: 3

(OOC Info: Recommended Level is Two to Three. Combat and Naughty is heavy within the dungeon and to a lesser extent Spirit. Explore is not emphasized. Expect Demons (Humanoids and Abominations), Heavy Bondage, Gangbang, Bukkake and Rape.)

Desired Posting Speed: Three Posts a Day is fine, but at the slowest Once a Day.
Desired Posting Length: Detailed Paragraphs. (Two to Three will Do. The more details in the paragraphs you give me the more I can give back to you.)

~Opening~

Deep within the Castle City of Krisalis Castle, an unholy evil has taken hold of the kingdom sending it spiraling into corruption, decadence and vice. This once bastion of hope and virtue has been tainted for twenty years having been sealed itself off from the outside world. A call for new heroines has been made. The wicked force behind the fall of this mighty kingdom has began to spread its evil through the surrounding lands bringing the same anarchy with it. Will you answer the challenge and destroy this root of evil or will you fall into the same ocean of sin that has sent the kingdom into decline?

~The Slavers of Jashair~

Dungeon Type: Single
Dungeon Level: 1

(OOC Info: Expect Enslavement, Heavy Bondage, Gangbang, Bukkake and Rape; Warning: Nintendo Hard)

Desired Posting Speed: Three Posts a Day is fine, but at the slowest Once a Day.
Desired Posting Length: Detailed Paragraphs. (Two to Three will Do. The more details in the paragraphs you give me the more I can give back to you.)

~Opening~

The Kingdom of Krisalis whilst within it's absolute decadence and vice often turns upon it's own people and nowhere is that more evident then the practice of slavery which under the new practices of the kingdom is completely legal and thus were born the Slavers of Jashair. The Slavers of Jashair are basically hired bandits and mercinaries of the kingdom who steal unfortunate souls from nearby kingdoms. One such attack happens upon the hamlet of Nigria, a simple farming community well within the established borders of the Kingdom of Estakil. Whether it is because you were upon your travels or a simple local within the hamlet, or hunting these men down for one reason or another you are soon swept up into a world of strife and heroics.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Nov 15, 2008

The Mirror Of Youth
Level 0 single player dungeon with an additional follow up dungeon.

Spoiler

The Tainted Tower
Level 0 Dungeon.
Spoiler

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2009

The Wreck of HR 9657: Level 1 single player dungeon. Sci-fi, replace Magic and Spirit with Tech and Knowledge.

Spoiler

Mar 1, 2010

Adding A new dungeon, which can either be a continuation after the Cave of Wishes or it's own stand alone adventure. Feel free to poke me if you have any questions or want to give it a run.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
Nov 10, 2008

Spoiler

Last edited:

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Mar 13, 2010

General Notes
I can go at pretty much whatever pace, though about once a day is a good minimum. Of course, I'm not going to hold it against you if inspiration or the terrible spectre of Real Life looms ;)
I also warn you that my dungeons will tend to be a little bit... twisted. Not guro level (unless requested...), but they're not much for the lovey-dovey and consensual. Rape, blood and death can all be expected, as can plenty of monsters.
I'll also try and keep things fresh. Apart from one or two opening paragraphs, no two people will get the same post for a particular situation. More fun for me that way ;)

Ghosts of the Storm
Level 1 single-player dungeon. Sci-fi; replace magic and spirit with tech and knowledge. Now revamped!

Spoiler

The Hunting of the Wolf
Level 1 single-player dungeon. Sci-fi; replace magic and spirit with tech and knowledge.

This dungeon is a sequel to Ghosts of the Storm, and will not be unlocked until Ghosts is completed. Additionally, it is highly recommended that any characters playing this dungeon first complete Ghosts.

Spoiler

City of the Titans
Lvl 2 single-player dungeon. This uses the prototype 'extended dungeon' rules, and has 10 stages instead of 6. It also uses prototype 'PvP challenge' rules for one of the bosses. This is a standard fantasy dungeon, statwise.

Spoiler

Last edited:
OP
OP
K
Jun 18, 2009

Entering Superheroine City
This is a level 1 dungeon meant for single heroines attempting to take down an evil government and rescue their fallen allies.

This is the first dungeon in a string of them, culminating in a multi-heroine attempt to bring down key members of the evil city and save the day.

... Not that I expect anyone to manage that. Bwahahaha.

Background
Spoiler

Pre-Intro
Spoiler

Stats and Notes
Spoiler

Character Sheet
Spoiler

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
Apr 8, 2009

The Beast of Helmoth

Dungeon Level: 0

Rumors have started to spread of a cursed village surrounded by a forest of death. Those who dare enter the forest fall prey to unholy abominations, and their fate is far more terrifying than Death. Those lucky enough to make it to the small town of Helmoth are greeted by women who are no more than mindless puppets, their mind and will stolen by some unspeakable horror that no one has yet to see. The few that still have their wits cower within their homes starving themselves to death while praying for some kind soul to bring them salvation.

Such rumors are generally ignored as nothing more than tall tales, but when a Priestess from the Church of Temteir goes missing someone is bound to notice. A reward has been posted for the recovery of the Priestess and her disciples, one that could keep an adventurer well fed for months on end.

Content includes: Ryona, Tentacles, Inflation, Nightmare Fuel (Horror), One possibly gruesome scene
Posting Speed: 1 Post a day should be fine, but I may need to go slower at times

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2009

I have a character ready for BoH, if you don't care Termite.

Also, I will begin working on one for Superheroine city, Kathy.

I request either large paragraph or multiple paragraph posts and you can update whenever is possible.