Avarras -Old Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Avarras

Jack didn't outwardly show any reaction, but he had to have been at least somewhat surprised one would guess. "Very well then."

He turned back to Bell and added, "lead the way then."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell makes a pouty face at Shiraishi for making Anthony stay behind, then shrugs and leads Jack back down into Orchrios proper.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Posted narrative detail in Orchrios.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell wanders up the not-path to Avarras in no real hurry. She considers heading into the building and announcing herself to Shiraishi, but the old man sort of gave her the creeps, so she just wandered around the back until she came across the practice ground again. Setting the lacquered box on the side of the training ring, she walks over to the rack of practice weapons and starts examining them...

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The training weapons seem to be a collection of blade-type weapons from Earth, made out of wood.

There is also the smell of food being cooked coming from inside the main building somewhere.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell looked over the rack with disappointment, seeing nothing close to what she was familiar with using. She sat herself down on the grass around the edge, considering whether or not to even risk trying the obstacle course, when the sweet smell of cooked food wafted over to her, her stomach grumbling immediately as a result.

"Dammit, I knew I forgot something..." She quietly chides herself. Another moment's consideration and she's back off towards the house, box once again under her arm.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's pretty easy to track the source of the smells. Bell would soon find herself standing in the kitchen, as Shiraishi himself was cooking. He glanced away long enough to give Bell a nod in greeting, then returned to what he was doing. "This will be ready shortly, if you are interested."

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmm, quite interested, thank you." Bell answers with a smile, inhaling the scent as she finds a place to sit and wait. "What is it? Smells wondrous..."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"An assortment of things. Some breakfast related, a few other items. You wouldn't have happened to see Anthony yet, have you?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I saw him first thing, must have been..." Bell checks the time. "...About an hour ago, give or take. He said he was going to go see Jack, then head over here. There was also something about a ranting office worker he wanted to check out, but I'm not sure if he was going to do that before or after." She said, starting up some quiet instrumental music to give the room some character while she was waiting for Shiraishi to respond. She let him ake his time, not wanting to break his concentration while he was handling anything hot, heavy, or sharp. He was cooking for her, after all.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiraishi seemed to be nearing being finished when it would register to Bell that her music was being accompanied by a violin...Just outside the kitchen door.

Anthony was standing there, playing along. Shiraishi looked up at him, then stated, "Dining Room." Anthony nodded, and begun carrying food from the kitchen to the dining room just off of the main hall.

((Main hall is the entrance, where they first met Koike.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((haha, you have no idea how well that fits, here: ))

Bell laughed when she realized Anthony was playing along, then looked back to Shiraishi when he sent him off to start carrying food. "Need another pair of hands?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiraishi shrugged. "If you wish to help."

((Figured. Only reason he had a violin instead of a cello is that I don't think either he or Koike have one.))

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((kinda hard to lug around a cello as well ; Great stuff though))

Bell just nods and starts carrying food as well, following Anthony on his second trip so she knew where to go.

Last edited:
OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a couple of trips, all of the food is carried out. Seats are taken, and the brunch-typed foodage begins. Anthony begins relaying his information finding to Shiraishi, between bites of food.

"Heard a few reports about a store manager, or owner...wasn't very clear, that had recently gotten some kind of outside help. The source of this help was a female. Shortly after the completion of this work, co-workers and acquaintances claim the man began acting oddly, almost ranting about how he was finally going to get the female's attention. It's believed that he may have some manner of obsession about this female, and I think it's possible that he may have used the charm. And we both know about what happens with that."

Shiraishi nodded in response to this as he ate.

((Think of Anthony stopping ever couple of bites, completely clearing his mouth, and then delivering a sentence.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell listens intently, too busy stuffing her face to comment herself for quite a while. Eventually she pipes up. "The Charm? What happens when you use that?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiraishi looks over. "It has to do with the one rumor going around. An unknown element, operating under the alias of 'Joker', claims to grant people's desire. Those who call upon it become shadows of themselves. I've heard of such people being called 'Jokers' themselves."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell nods, finishing her mouthful before answering. "I think I heard of that rumour. Something silly about calling yourself, right? I think I also heard that anyone who lives here it doesn't work for, which just made it sound sillier at the time. You're saying it's true?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthony shrugged. "We don't know yet. As for the other rumor...The one that was spread was that any entities summoned by it couldn't attack here."

Shiraishi nodded. "I'd asked Anthony to spread that as a test. Philemon warned that rumors could come true."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell nodded. "Okay, I wasn't really paying much attention to it, that makes sense. Philemon warned me of the same. Come to think of it, I heard another recently about butterflies and secrets, care to elaborate on that one?"

Status
Not open for further replies.