What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

When I have no idea how to contribute I usually do stuff like that.

Well then, time limit's up. Heading off now, ciao :p.

*Shakes fist at wallpaper*

"The two girls brought a man back"? Hey >:O

On a similar note, any chance I can be wallpapered?

Hey, as I remember, it was Iris and Emily that stuck around with David when the four of them returned; Selena took off right away to do some crazy gun-smithing... I think! XD Sorry if that's wrong, I'll have to go back and edit it.

*gets out the wallpaper glue and slops Toxic down*

*Stamina Status: Orange*

Hee hee hee.

Meredith would most likely be up for the goddess killing mission. You see, both I and my character are unsure of how dangerous this white-haired lady is. As a result, we think she'll be a pushover.

Also, that last scene with the fanatic was kind of hot. :eek:

Hey Raptor, can Vina i have to buy new clothes right and if so afterwards would i be able to afford the armor or do i need to do a few missions, i thik theres alot of people eager to do the plot mission and have been for a while so ill sit out due to timezone constraints mainly, but im thinking about a looting run for armor and padded clothing the kind of stuff you'd get in a motorbike shop.

How does the shop system work anyway? Doesn't seem to be any real "standard currency" from what I gathered...

(As in, is there a list of "points", prices, etc?)

I talked with Raptor, he told me who he think the best characters for the goddess mission were.
I'd post the list, but I'm afraid that might cheese him off.

Also, Iris has to take this mission.
After all the things she has done related to the goddess it be weird if she didn't take the mission.
Also Luna has to go.
After the goddess raping her and all... :/

He made a post recently about how it changed. It's no longer a standard currency, probably due to trades and clothes fixing, and people buying weapons they weren't capable of using. Now it's more of a basic but vague idea in that, you can get weapons you're skilled with and it's all pretty much just based on whether or not you've been helping out

<.< It would be pretty weird for Emily not to go on that mission but I know she isn't a good fighter -_-

HAVE IRIS KNOCK HER OUT OR SOMETHING!

<.< It would be pretty weird for Emily not to go on that mission but I know she isn't a good fighter -_-

HAVE IRIS KNOCK HER OUT OR SOMETHING!

Honestly, Emily wouldn't be to horrible for the mission.
I checked with Raptor on it.

However if you don't want Emily to take the mission ill have Iris stop her.

How many people can sign up?

If it's two then she'd just be luggage for someone that is far better at fighting then her.

I talked with Raptor, he told me who he think the best characters for the goddess mission were.
I'd post the list, but I'm afraid that might cheese him off.

Also, Iris has to take this mission.
After all the things she has done related to the goddess it be weird if she didn't take the mission.
Also Luna has to go.
After the goddess raping her and all... :/

Yeah... main problem is... two survivors, no inspired versus that utter hax?... Storyline wise it might work, but from a gamer's perspective that's almost suicide.

I'd like to go, I think I'm pretty good offensively now. But considering the white haired girls powers, it seems like a rock-paper-scissors of sorts that a close up fighter wouldn't be good for. How many people actually picked an inspired character anyway?

Yeah... main problem is... two survivors, no inspired versus that utter hax?... Storyline wise it might work, but from a gamer's perspective that's almost suicide.

Forgive me Raptor.

Anyways Raptor said for the most part the director would be tanking the woman. She just needs a little help from three people.

Anyways here's the list.

Vina

Luna

Iris

Kali

Sera

Selena

And Jenn

Emily is inspired.

But I made her for a situation like the team fucks up at the beginning of the mission and the whole team gets pregnant or something and she can cure them of the pregnancies.

AKA I gave her Purge the Seed of the Wicked

Back