Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Vina made the list... as cannon fodder?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hey 5 to clubs and you run fast. Maybe you can run circles around her!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well the, count me signed up for the goddess mission as soon as Luna gets to the inn. Even if she couldn't kill the goddess herself, she'd still want to witness her demise(?)...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Yeah BG just make Iris make Emily stop from going.

-_- preferably knock her out in some epic fashion.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Before Iris takes the mission she plans to do some training.
Would Luna want to do some sword sparing?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Before Iris takes the mission she plans to do some training.
Would Luna want to do some sword sparing?
Of course. Luna's learned that bullets are virtually uneffective against the goddess, so she'll most likely focus on honing her sword skills instead. Also as Iris is "honorable"... she wouldn't accidentally trigger Luna's "THY SINS SHALL BE PURGED" fanaticism so... why not?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, awesome.
Here's an idea on how Iris and Luna can meet.
Iris sees Luna and goes " Huh... She looks so... Familiar..."
Then goes over to speak with her.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's something I've been wondering. If the goddess is killed, what happenes next?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

THERE IS MORE OF THEM.

Makes me wonder if Shiva will make a reappearance as an enemy o.o

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Cue Luna rampage after that.

So many of the unclean ones before me... disgusting heretics that pollute our world with their filth...all of you... OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

*insert berserk suicidal rush*

I think one of them is bad enough, any more would drive Luna insane for the most part. (That is, unless she finds a way to kill them effectively without relying on others.)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Asking RJ if I have a chance of surviving one of the missions, brilliant! XD Will have to try that.

Good luck you guys! XD I was thinking of going, but if Claire's not good enough for it (XD Visions ain't the best Inspired skill after all) I can work on building her up a bit.

Also: the Goddess mentioned that some kind of God was going to be born pretty soon, so I smell 'bigbad' on the horizon! :eek: (Yay, foreshadowing!)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh yea, I feel a "we win... but there's a tentacle god born anyway, and we all get very nearly raped on our way out" vs "we lose, get raped... the tentacle god gets born, kills the woman we were fighting, and very nearly rapes us on our way out" coming on....

And Jenn will probably sign up regardless of appropriateness once she gets back... today she wasn't quite ready to try to do something important, but once she gets a little bit of a feel for the situation I'll probably have a harder time justifying to myself *failing* to do storyline and only storyline missions then the other way around. She isn't the most... altruistic... person in the world. She'd help a random survivor if she ran into one, or a friend, but she's not going to go out of her way to round up death cultists or whatever.

(Yea, if Jenn hadn't asked for help in the inn, Ritter would be in the sewers by now :p)

Also I had a question for RJ about the dangers night-time: is it "you get abducted into a breeding den in a cutscene" type thing, or is it a "there are things about that your characters just won't beat" or "there are so many things about you won't be able to breathe for all the penis"... and in particular would it be feasible for someone to try a multi-day scouting mission, holing up in a building or something with at least one partner to take watches with?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nocturnal monsters appear at night, they always win perception checks, that means there's no escaping them, and their stats are very high.

Three girls in a party might be able to take one, maybe two nocturnal monsters on, but a three vs. three fight usually won't end well.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Which is why we avoid night time missions and enemies if possible...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Nocturnal monsters appear at night, they always win perception checks, that means there's no escaping them, and their stats are very high.

Three girls in a party might be able to take one, maybe two nocturnal monsters on, but a three vs. three fight usually won't end well.
For example, Tentacles.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, I'm going to go ahead and announce the next day.

24 RL hours from now, the next day will begin.