What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I already announced a while ago I dumped my contact. I got rid of him when he was being a useless asshole.

If either of you have a contact we can use, please do it. Otherwise, I guess we're stuck, aren't we?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Raptor, Kayi isn't going to help us.
Please save us.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

... Don't worry she's going to try to get back with the stuff. It's just that when she feels that Iris or her are threatened then she's going to start yelling at Azure. Especially if something happens to Iris she's going to be pissed.

Kayi

Reputation score

Be pissed all you want -.-;

I'm playing in character. In character, Azure views her "so called" contact as a useless asshole who wasn't helping her worth a shit, so she fired him.

She didn't even bring her radio/phone/whatever with her on the mission, so she has no way to contact him anyhow.

If you want to get pissy about the fact you have OOC knowledge that Azure had (past tense) a contact that she refuses to deal with anymore (ignoring obvious IC issues, such as no way for her to call him), then go take it out someplace else, because I'm not going to sit here and let you gripe at me for being in character.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Cue for search and rescue mission? :O

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

It's very IC knowledge because Emily wants to leave the shit behind now. With a nearly incapacitated Azure she thinks it brings down their manpower to 1 and a half people instead of three. She sees the best option as just leaving the shit behind but since Azure has strong beliefs about this she's going to help, and no I'm not the one getting pissed Emily is because this has gotten far more dangerous to her and Iris.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Don't worry I'm not gonna get mad over a game... <.<

Kayi

Reputation score

I'd prefer it if no one gets pissed.
Agreed.

Azure came up with a plan that won't hurt us for carrying the supplies back, and even had the idea of resting some first. Missions are dangerous. If you wanted a pickup so desperately, you should've taken the Contact Advantage.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I have been waiting for a moment of rest to be able to do something with Emily's backstory <.<

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm confused.
Are we going to rest in the hospital or not?

Kayi

Reputation score

I have no idea. It seems like no one likes Azure suddenly because of the fact that I refuse to use a contact I've already fired.

If you never knew I had a contact we wouldn't have had this little outburst at all, would we now?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Forget about the so called outburst.
So are we staying at the hospital for a rest or not?
It's up to you man.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

You don't seem to understand. After Azure woke up Emily didn't think she'd be stumbling and have a hard time walking. She thought that she would at least be able to walk right and be a guard. After she started to see Azure stumble around she decided this was getting way too dangerous. This has nothing at all to do with your contact. What it has to do with is Emily's concern for Iris and realizing how bad this situation is.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure told you her plan, she's just waiting for everyone to either go along with it or do their own thing.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Well Iris already agreed to go with Azures plan.
So I guess we're waiting on Emily?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to butt in on the discussion, but I'd just like to note that no matter WHAT you do at this point, you'll be trekking back to the Inn on foot. Probably better to go with Azure's plan and use something that might slightly speed it up a bit while getting what you originally came for than if you trekked back on foot, limping, with nothing. Just saying.