What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I've noticed that -- there's one enemy per character, it looks like!

If that doesn't work, we could split into teams of two. x.x Though I'd rather not!

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hopefully we trapped him into a corner by making everyone agree to go on a mission together....

You hear that RJ! I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS!

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

my heads beggining to clear up now im thinking that for places to loot,

sex shops,
super markets
military surplus
outdoor camping stores
warehouses

Vina is more than happy to help on a looting and carrying mission, alternatively rescuing missions should they become available, either way Vina is now back and ready for some action :D

for the psycopathic designed girls Vina is crazily powerful with that bat of hers yes :(, i went for something different to everyone else i saw how all the characters had a high dex maybe gun proficiency, and seemed to be multi talented so i went for the niche, and its interesting have no dexterity, means that Vina needs to make sure she gets the attack in first while she is powerful she has some major flaws in combat, and personality.

as for bigger parties i think leaving it at 3 should be the way, one of the things i feared for the fallout 3 pbp i tried thinking up was that parties would overwhelm the numbers etc.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

as for bigger parties i think leaving it at 3 should be the way, one of the things i feared for the fallout 3 pbp i tried thinking up was that parties would overwhelm the numbers etc.
And it's also a lot more work on the GM. There are plenty of other girls looking for missions so it shouldn't really be hard for everybody that wants one to find a group.

Kayi

Reputation score

3 makes the best "large party" size.

One person always has a risk of easy capture.
Two players can struggle together to keep monsters off one another.
Three lets the group concentrate fire or use strategy to handle combat.

More than three... doesn't really gain any further advantages, but starts to slow down the RP dramatically. Three already gets slow enough. It also causes extra strain against the GM for needing to play so many parts against a group at the same time.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Welp, I have tonight off, so if RJ is around, then I can post fairly often. If not, I'll probably be able to post once every few hours over the next couple of days so I don't mind if he's a bit slow, either. ^_^

If he wants us to break up, we have five girls between us looking to go out, so a group of two and a group of three sounds ideal, too.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

two groups heading out sounds good

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Welp, I already PM'd RJ with a request for a mission for Caitlyn, Claire and Emily -- (and then asked if Christie could be added in) so we could shuffle things around... XD Though I feel bad If Christie misses out again -- it keeps seeming like Claire is avoiding her!

(Though that might be fun to keep cultivating. :p At some point Christie could be like, "OH SNAP" and jump into the fray at some awkward moment just because she's fed up over getting led on. XD)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha, I'd be fine with going in another group, but we have to find some reason for her to not go along with you three, unless either we go back and edit a bunch of posts or RJ makes a magic forcefield separate them ;)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Raptor is going to have a lot of shit to read when he gets online.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Awwww poor baby, then he will know how some of the rest of us feel with 5+ pages of new posts in here ;)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

If Vina shows up and takes Christie in another direction, she'll probably be better off, given Vina's a badass in her own right. :p I imagine that with a group that size, they'd clump out a little!

Just need to have Vina show up and ask about searching too in the Inn thread? Then, Xivvix or devild can PM RJ asking for a separate search thread. :) Just gotta get on it before RJ shows up so that everything's cleared up for him!

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't even bother reading more than 1 page a day. It's like the Last Post Wins thread

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It would be nice to have a serious discussion thread for missions and important questions, and a thread for OOC banter like "lol Selena's getting it up the arse again! :D"

Sieve out the things that we WISH we'd know but couldn't find amidst the blather!

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't even bother reading more than 1 page a day. It's like the Last Post Wins thread
Hey, Meredith could be the sixth person needed to do two groups of three, right? She's not out on any of the current missions, is she?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

It would be nice to have a serious discussion thread for missions and important questions, and a thread for OOC banter like "lol Selena's getting it up the arse again! :D"

Sieve out the things that we WISH we'd know but couldn't find amidst the blather!
That's a good idea.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

im off for the night ill havea look at what groups i should join/make then.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Call me crazy, but I think ol Raptors taking the night off.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

So do I, actually. XD Augh, the only night that I get enough time to post regularly! Damnit!

Hey Janna, want to take a sidestep while we're waiting to fit a quickie in? XDDD

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Janna, want to take a sidestep while we're waiting to fit a quickie in? XDDD
I'm actually just about to disappear myself for a little while :( It does suck that the one day we're all around for most of the time is the day off for the GM Dx I'll be back later if you're still looking for something to do ^_^