What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

It's hard to say how useful Cal it.
The dude use's a shotgun and can pick you up in a car.
So basically he's a good fighter and transportation.
How could you not want him in your party?

Emily would just end being a huge cock tease to Cal to in the end say she isn't his type when she got out of the car XD

Don't worry, ill get a party together and save your characters if that happens.
I'm hoping to get River in this party because her and Cal together are useful as fuck.

So then we have... Luna (I'm having Luna basically stalk Iris from now on *cough*), Iris, Cal, and River for the rescue party. Woohoo?

OOC? He's a dreamboat.

IC? He's a maaaaaaan (baw) who's an oggling lecher! (baaaaw!)

Claire'd get over it fast enough. XD There are better girls to hit on anyways (read: Caitlyn at the very least~!)

OOC? He's a dreamboat.

IC? He's a maaaaaaan (baw) who's an oggling lecher! (baaaaw!)

Claire'd get over it fast enough. XD There are better girls to hit on anyways (read: Caitlyn at the very least~!)
His flirting was most unwelcome at the time he decided to try with Caitlyn. No better time to try and hit on somebody than when they're coming back from a mosty unsuccessful and frustrating trip into danger. :p

But there's booze! XD All the frustration can drain away~! Especially at mud-pit duels over the right to flirt with Caitlyn, amirite? XDDD

Hey RJ just to let you know now wherever we go I'm gonna have Emily attempt to look for paper or something to copy paper with in case she passes something like a printer and it's obvious it's there but I don't say anything about her looking for it <.<

But there's booze! XD All the frustration can drain away~! Especially at mud-pit duels over the right to flirt with Caitlyn, amirite? XDDD
. . . yes.

Also, geez, what's with all this talk about rescues? We haven't even started yet! :mad:

well someone should talk about rescues two people currently need saving as is.

A worrying thought: if the women regain their stamina etc. when the day change occurs, does this mean that the woman in white will regain her shield and stamina etc. if we allow her to escape into the next IC day? :( Scary!

Thank God that Iris is Emily's friend. I never have to worry about a strong warrior type to come save her

ahh good times.

Yes, there have been updates in the main post of the shop and missions thread, with details concerning Rin and Kali.

Thank God that Iris is Emily's friend. I never have to worry about a strong warrior type to come save her

ahh good times.

So if Iris is stronger then Emily does that mean that she's the one on top?

Yes, there have been updates in the main post of the shop and missions thread, with details concerning Rin and Kali.

Oh yeah btw RJ i forgot to tell you Emily requested that the maid do something for her... Which is this
picture.php

"If- I mean when Iris comes back tell her I went out to go help get this place some shit... Also tell her... I understand..."

Well damn, and Rosemary was the one River was most likely to get along with :( ah well, it's for a good cause, should anything untoward happen :)

I'm off for the night. You can automate Caitlyn's stuff in the thread, RJ. Don't let my absence hold everything up.

XD Oh, it'd be awesome if Melissa were able to fuck the futa-woman instead of getting fucked for her intro-story... she'd probably be the only one who managed to get away with that, so far!

In other news... BG, looks like we better get the rescue party prepared...

XD Oh, it'd be awesome if Melissa were able to fuck the futa-woman instead of getting fucked for her intro-story... she'd probably be the only one who managed to get away with that, so far!

Dang, there's no "evil grin" smiley. *evil grin*

Well, the way I've imagined it, she's not going to be directly fucking the futa-woman just yet. And she just might want to go dig out that old box of condoms from the only time she had a boyfriend first...

Back