What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

What if you don't want to be a futa... but you become one...

Also, regarding Emily and the rest returning, would it be on the same day as Iris/Luna? Or no? (Time shifts have gotten me confused.)

Also, regarding Emily and the rest returning, would it be on the same day as Iris/Luna? Or no? (Time shifts have gotten me confused.)

You guys awoke from sleep some time ago, while most others roaming around have not returned to sleep.

Iris and Luna are asleep when the four return.

You guys awoke from sleep some time ago, while most others roaming around have not returned to sleep.

Kk, also regarding TWO's concerns... What about the people who don't WANT to become futas? >_>;; As in ever?

What if you don't want to be a futa... but you become one...

You're fucked.

I see.

Well, I wasted time with that post I made.
Lol.
So Weird, want to be my third party member?

Yeah sure since you guys are supposed to be sleeping Emily can do something that she wanted to now... although she's going to need new clothes first...

BTW I wouldn't mind her becoming a futa that much... it's just that if she still has her memories she would probably cut off the dick and ignore the pain best she could

Yeah sure since you guys are supposed to be sleeping Emily can do something that she wanted to now... although she's going to need new clothes first...

BTW I wouldn't mind her becoming a futa that much... it's just that if she still has her memories she would probably cut off the dick and ignore the pain best she could

The ritual destroys your memories, the acceptance simply transforms you.

Well on that note, I actually do mind if Luna became a futa... although most likely she would do as TWO stated and just cut off the dick, as it's "filthy" (Innuendo unintended), while ignoring the pain as best as she could. That or she could just go batshit suicide crazy insane on every monster out there, then ending it with a bullet to her head while laughing like a maniac...

Edit: That includes the ritual on that note... Luna's lost her memories in the past, and become what we see now. (Meaning she had a "latent" killer/violent side to her always) Although that might mean she might go kill happy on the others instead of the monsters...

Ill have Iris wait in bed with Luna.
I can only wonder what you're going to have Emily do.

Ill have Iris wait in bed with Luna.
I can only wonder what you're going to have Emily do.

I'm sorry, but this sounded... so... "wrong", that I just had to comment.

Raptor.
I really do think you should make the entire futa thing a full option.
Because having such a drastic change in character and that happening against someones wishes is a real kick in the balls.
I'd prolly quit the game if Iris was forced to grow a dick and lost all her memorys of Emily and Luna.
It would ruin the game for me.

I'm sorry, but this sounded... so... "wrong", that I just had to comment.

How did that sound wrong?
I don't get it.
Hey... wait a minute...
* gets it*
Oh grow up. =P

How did that sound wrong?
I don't get it.
Hey... wait a minute...
* gets it*
Oh grow up. =P

I'm sorry, boredom of waiting for the chance to post gets to me you know? Although honestly sharing a "single person bed" together... if Luna and Iris weren't sisters, that alone would generally imply something. :p

I'm sorry, boredom of waiting for the chance to post gets to me you know? Although honestly sharing a "single person bed" together... if Luna and Iris weren't sisters, that alone would generally imply something. :p

Haha.
I'm going to have Iris wake up.

How do the creatures feel towards futas? I mean, I know they rape women because they can be impregnated and rip apart men.

It's only forced on story specific people, like Mina, so don't worry about it.

Back