What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Raptor.
I really do think you should make the entire futa thing a full option.
Because having such a drastic change in character and that happening against someones wishes is a real kick in the balls.
I'd prolly quit the game if Iris was forced to grow a dick and lost all her memorys of Emily and Luna.
It would ruin the game for me.
I wouldn't mind it all too much... The only problem I had with it is if she still had her memories she would probably cut the dick off even if it killed her... Apparently you don't have your memories though soo it wouldn't too bad... I kinda imagine Luna and Iris help rehabilitate futa Emily and make her try to remember them XD

The only thing I would be confused about with it is how does her sex obsession thing work... she can't get penetrated now lol

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind it all too much... The only problem I had with it is if she still had her memories she would probably cut the dick off even if it killed her... Apparently you don't have your memories though soo it wouldn't too bad... I kinda imagine Luna and Iris help rehabilitate futa Emily and make her try to remember them XD

The only thing I would be confused about with it is how does her sex obsession thing work... she can't get penetrated now lol
Still has lady parts, the clitoris transforms into a penis.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

All this talk of futas is boring.

Raptor, can I have Iris drive her car to the fire department?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Except that Iris would kick her fucking ass.
Iris could, but wouldn't.
If Emily tried to rape her she would just cry and let Emily violate her.
She would do the same thing if Luna tried to.

Kayi

Reputation score

Still has lady parts, the clitoris transforms into a penis.
That only brings up more questions... like where are her balls then? :p

Do Futa characters need to drain others the way monsters do?

Is there any way to keep that particular transformation hidden from others? (such as if someone returned to the Inn naked?)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

So wait, if they drink futa-semen they'll transform and retain their memories, but if they go through a ritual, they'll transform and lose their memories? Am I getting that right?

XD Makes me wonder if there are other mutations and stuff possible of going around.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

HERESY

*Orders woman in white to tentacle rape Burning violently*
You forgot that I fused with the squirrel during the epic battle to stop Zero Space.
The woman in white doesn't stand a chance against me.
I am the GoldenBurningSquirrel.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That only brings up more questions... like where are her balls then? :p
In the area where she'd keep her eggs, the ovaries, I think they're called, are transformed into testicles.

While she can't give birth to a normal human being, she can still hold a monster in her womb.

Do Futa characters need to drain others the way monsters do?
Yup, orgasm and all.

Is there any way to keep that particular transformation hidden from others? (such as if someone returned to the Inn naked?)
Wearing clothes, and being well fed with essence will keep your condition a secret, but should you start to want to feed... It'll become very obvious with the new, "tower" appearing in the pants region.

Other than that, anyone that looks at a futa naked can tell she's a futa.

You forgot that I fused with the squirrel during the epic battle to stop Zero Space.
The woman in white doesn't stand a chance against me.
I am the GoldenBurningSquirrel.
Cept the woman in white gave birth to tha squirrel. XD

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Will Iris be able to talk to Jesse after her looting run?

Kayi

Reputation score

Okay, better question.

Can other girls get this new ability to steal essence with sex, or is this going to be a unique thing for this one new character?

... Further... how would that even work with monsters and sex.

The big doggy rapes you... you lose essence... your pussy slurps around the doggy's big cock... you gain essence. >.>

Or two girls with that ability using it on each other...

Is there any way to become an inspired? Or are the uninspired just boned due to the fact the inspired are going to keep getting new skills as per your earlier post?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, better question.

Can other girls get this new ability to steal essence with sex, or is this going to be a unique thing for this one new character?

... Further... how would that even work with monsters and sex.

The big doggy rapes you... you lose essence... your pussy slurps around the doggy's big cock... you gain essence. >.>

Or two girls with that ability using it on each other...

Is there any way to become an inspired? Or are the uninspired just boned due to the fact the inspired are going to keep getting new skills as per your earlier post?
I decided to awake Melanie's essence stealing abilities early, but other inspired will gain it soon as well.

Uninspired have the advantage of being able to focus on more physical things, and are harder to detect than Inspired, given how much weaker their soul's presence is.

Essence can only be stolen from other women, as monsters transform essence into nourishment. Besides, having something stimulate the futa/inspired doesn't yield any results, it's when the futa/inspired stimulates their victim that they actually steal essence.