What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I'll glance over Keylo's, but if I see anything that makes her adversary stand out, I'm gonna have to draw the line.

Understood. The main reason I'm doing this at the moment is boredom however, so if it doesn't pass, we can just consider this idea scrapped.

RJ says as soon as the survivors mission is resolved/night has passed, we can has next day.

This oughta teach RJ to make time dependant on a mission with slow posters :3

:p
I've been trying to be a fast poster and encourage posts that quicken the pace of the events so we could get past the day.

Or RJ could just have them sleep over at the other people's place to speed things up.

I know, and I love you for it ;3

Remember, the events can only go as fast as the slowest poster

I knew Zero wasn't going to post much, but as for Shrike just vanishing...

I'm confuddled by her lack of activity.

Obviously she was sucked into a black hole after dividing by zero...

I don't think I'm going to get to start this looting run tonight.

Posted the character sheet. Pint-sized hand to hand brawler... with no Constituion, no Willpower, no Perception, no Intellegence... all skills are picked to emphasize this fact, while drawbacks relate to her background.

On that note... would it really be good idea to take Emily... Apparently she attracts a shitload of monsters =P

Eh, your character is interesting and brings enough to the table.
The extra monster or two she might attract isn't a big deal.

So I accomplished my goal of making an interesting character ^_^

So I accomplished my goal of making an interesting character ^_^

Pretty much.
Your charactr has one of the worst drawbacks ever but her interest factor and skills make up for it.
On another note, if you wanted you could easily get Emily into Iris's pants.

Pretty much.
Your charactr has one of the worst drawbacks ever but her interest factor and skills make up for it.

I'll have her go futa THEN go into Iris' pants!

Pretty much.

Speaking of which... That just got me thinking... While Luna doesn't mind Iris having a lover, what would be the appropriate response if she found out that one of Iris's lovers was draining her SOUL from her when they had a passionate tryst?... For some reason I can't think of any reaction that doesn't involve her trying to kill the "Inspired" (namely Emily...)

Makes sense, with her desire for sex and all.

Also, since Emily hasn't grown enough, (story based development) she won't suck away at Iris's essence.

Back