What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

And this... is why you never attack Luna first/piss her off in a manner so she is emotionless. Even her "psycho killer" rage is easier to handle than when she goes cold blood, heartless murderer...

Keylo, ill post in a few minutes.
Just a heads up.

Gotcha. Although I think I'm pushing the drama limit a tad... might have to tone it down.

Eh... for legality purposes, she's 18? Although she looks more of 12-14 due to a genetic disorder.

Alright.
So how did my post come out?
As far as I'm concerned, on a level with Keylo's, so quite appropriate. About the only comment I have is why Iris took the time to swat Luna's gun out of her hands, instead of just tackling her off of Fleur.

Out of curiousity... Mina requires sex from Melissa in order to not go crazy on a daily basis... does that mean Mel has to sacrifice some essence and stamina each day? owo

Out of curiousity... Mina requires sex from Melissa in order to not go crazy on a daily basis... does that mean Mel has to sacrifice some essence and stamina each day? owo

Yeah, but if she rests for a few after the sex, she'll quickly gain back all lost Essence in about ten game minutes, at the most.

As far as I'm concerned, on a level with Keylo's, so quite appropriate. About the only comment I have is why Iris took the time to swat Luna's gun out of her hands, instead of just tackling her off of Fleur.

I dunno.
It seemed to fit the mood better if Iris smacked the gun away and then started asking questions.

Interesting dilemma.

RJ has limited Azure's choices for character advancement (replacing the useless contact -__-) to a narrow set of options.

The two options that remain (after many, many shot down ideas in PMs) involve either:

A- An as-yet unknown and undeveloped process that will change Azure's stats entirely, that will require RJ to come up with some method of performing it.

Or B- Azure becomes a Futa against her will and becomes very vengeful against the Inn and its residents. The first target she's considered is coming onto Jesse and murdering her after sex.

Feedback?

I dunno.
It seemed to fit the mood better if Iris smacked the gun away and then started asking questions.

Well actually, tackling off might have been more appropriate, but swatting the gun away works too. Although I'm really making Luna cross the moral horizon on this one... (she just swatted an already injured person full force with her sword... and she has no qualms about it either...)

Interesting dilemma.

RJ has limited Azure's choices for character advancement (replacing the useless contact -__-) to a narrow set of options.

The two options that remain (after many, many shot down ideas in PMs) involve either:

A- An as-yet unknown and undeveloped process that will change Azure's stats entirely, that will require RJ to come up with some method of performing it.

Or B- Azure becomes a Futa against her will and becomes very vengeful against the Inn and its residents. The first target she's considered is coming onto Jesse and murdering her after sex.

Feedback?

I only remember one suggestion worded different ways, "Just give me Inspiration"

The futa status cannot be forced, which I stated in the PM, which you either failed to read, or simply ignored to make me face palm once more.

Interesting dilemma.

Feedback?

I'd say A is better.

Interesting dilemma.

Feedback?

Wut?

Why don't you just give RJ a way to make it happen?
And I WANT MY RIN DAMN IT!
And if you are gonna PbP fight me at least go Last post wins.

I only remember one suggestion worded different ways, "Just give me Inspiration"

The futa status cannot be forced, which I stated in the PM, which you either failed to read, or simply ignored to make me face palm once more.

Not what I said in the least. I was offering many different approaches to how she could dump her useless contact in favor of alternate stats.

And the status may not be "forced", but she will be very angry with having it after she's become one. Based on the reason and method involved in her change, she will feel as if she was forced into doing it, hence why I said "forced".

Cept anyone that does it to her will likely ask, "Hey, you wanna be futa?"

Same comment as before. She'll do it to get what she feels she needs, then be angry with herself and the world at the fact she did it.

Back