What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

The innocence and guilt is not a factor of my problems, it's the fact that if both of them get released again, it'll happen again, forcing them to keep Luna, Iris, and the blond girl under lock and chain.

Iris was over the girl after the guards arrived, they don't know she didn't do anything, so she's suspect.

The innocence and guilt is not a factor of my problems, it's the fact that if both of them get released again, it'll happen again, forcing them to keep Luna, Iris, and the blond girl under lock and chain.

Iris was over the girl after the guards arrived, they don't know she didn't do anything, so she's suspect.

Or if it's really that much of a hassle, we could "undo" the posts and make it as if we never went down this path. Seeing as it would get unnecessarily complex to resolve from what you're saying.

Raptor, this may not be the most "Logical" choice but for the sake of me, Keylo, and you to be able to continue to enjoy the role play just have Iris and Luna let go after a brief interrogation. Keylo can have her character admit to attacking and blah blah blah you get my point.

I like Keylo's idea of pretending it never happened.

Whether or not Luna admitted to guilt, all logic and reason defies her leaving captivity, so I'm going to pretend this never happened.

Post deletion time then! I'll introduce Fleur another time in a less "over the top" manner. (A frontal encounter would likely result in Luna stopping her before it turns out into an all out brawl, so I could probably do it like that instead.)

Alright.
So getting back to squar one.
How can we get that girl to attack Luna without getting arrested?

Like I said... frontal encounter. If Luna was challenged up right... she'll likely knock Fleur out without even having to really wound her. Seeing as the main reason Luna "exploded" was that her life was actually put at risk, and from a sneak attack at that.

Hmm.

So Raptor, think we'll get to do out looting run tonight?

... Try not to make a scene, else the guards will just swarm you again.

Not now anyway, I need some sleep. 7:41 in the freaking morning. Good night.

I had ideas, but a lot of them seemed to make me think people would end up being days apart from each other.

They'd be saying, "yo, burning let's team"

And I'd say, "You can't, you haven't been posting, so you're still on the 3rd day"

Then they'd say, "whut"

Making me very, very super serial.

How about time limits on missions?
If a certain mission isn't finish within 30 hours then it has to be ended.

How would I explain it's end?

>.>

And 30 hours seems like a short time frame for a PbP game.

Alright 48 hours.
That seems good.
If its a looting run then it should have a time limit.
Plot line missions should have more time though.

Dixie's good with club like weapons, and handguns.

WELL THEN IT'S COWARD KILLING TIME

shh.jpg

Okay, lets see here:

I'm in the process of packing for moving, will be so for most of the week.

PbP games are usually 1-2 times a day, Max, this one is unusually speedy. as for the time limit, I am usually off for most, if not all of the weekend, so a time limit there is really counter-productive. PbPs are meant to take a horribly long time to run through, because it allows for different schedules, unusual circumstances, all that Jazz. Just to give an example of how fast this game is, go back about 10 pages in this thread. for me, they are still reading as 1 day ago. that's over three hundred posts, in a single day, by mostly 3 or 4 people :/

I think we need to focus on Jesse. She used to be so calm and shy, but now she's loosening up and being seductive with everyone and breaking them. She broke the already messed up Kitty easily and it's obvious she's started to take a mental toll on Selena. She's slowly gaining power in the place by making everyone sex slaves. Soon she will become the director with countless mindless followers made to pleasure her and act on her very whim.

Quick, if everyone acts now.. we can make the process go a lot easier and smoother. Everyone create a single line outside of Jesse's room, we can go one at a time, or if she's willing enough, maybe two at a time. No time to waste people, we must act now!

Back