What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I would've accepted the overcliche sudden awakening of latent powers, but if it has to be this way :/

*sighs*

Kayi

Reputation score

I would've accepted the overcliche sudden awakening of latent powers, but if it has to be this way :/

*sighs*
I asked this. RJ is against it because he insists everyone awakened at the same time, which is why Inspired exist. (Idea Rejected)

I also requested that Azure had awakened with everyone else, but simply not paid attention to her powers because she was so caught up in everything else, and now that she's FINALLY taking a moment out for herself, she learns of it. (Idea Rejected)

I even asked if Azure could study the inspired and try training with them over the course of the next few IC days to learn and develop her powers, starting out with next to nothing for power and building into an inspired. (Idea Rejected)

In frustration, I went so far as to suggest Azure could figure out how the monsters are stealing energy and use this to absorb power from an Inspired to help jumpstart her path onto having her own power. (Idea Rejected)

RJ has said there are only two ways to become inspired.
A miracle. (Plot based. Would be left up to RJ to resolve.)
Become a futa. (Vengeful Futa. Poor Jesse. This seems to be the plot that Azure is being pushed into.)

I actually asked again if there was any other way this morning, in PMs, and RJ bluntly told me to stop asking. So if you soon have a mass murderer at the Inn... I'm sorry.

Kayi

Reputation score

/Massive face palm

There's no reason to facepalm RJ! This is just how events have unfolded. I'm fine with it. No reason to get upset over a game. I've even decided how I'm gonig to murder Jesse. Azure's going to make it look like a suicide.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure has already realized how promiscuous Jesse is. She's going to flirt with the girl and stalk off to her bedroom privately.

A few quick rounds in the sack and some friendly chitchat, Azure's going to encourage Jesse to write a love letter to someone she really likes, and subtly lead the letter towards sounding like a suicide note.

Another passionate round of sex, draining Jesse's soul until she's helpless, and a quick, long slit across the wrist while Azure sneaks off.

By the time anyone finds her with the letter nearby soaked in blood, Azure will be long gone, and plotting who to kill next to eliminate the Director's power structure.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Azure has already realized how promiscuous Jesse is. She's going to flirt with the girl and stalk off to her bedroom privately.

A few quick rounds in the sack and some friendly chitchat, Azure's going to encourage Jesse to write a love letter to someone she really likes, and subtly lead the letter towards sounding like a suicide note.

Another passionate round of sex, draining Jesse's soul until she's helpless, and a quick, long slit across the wrist while Azure sneaks off.

By the time anyone finds her with the letter nearby soaked in blood, Azure will be long gone, and plotting who to kill next to eliminate the Director's power structure.

Kayi

Reputation score

I'm giving up on outbursts, they get nowhere fast. My outburst tries to save Jesse and I get facepalms.

So instead, I'm just going to play as RJ's plot encourages Azure to act.

All I have to say about it is...

I want popcorn too!
This is going to be fun to watch.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Warn? Hahaha!

Sometimes I think he forgets I'm the GM. :3