What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

How does becoming a futa strengthen her soul more than anything else she could do? (or at all for that matter.)

Just tell me which choice you want RJ. These are the things Azure can do because of the plot you've put her on.

... p.s. How would Azure changing her stats to have 3 points of Iron Woman and super-boosting her stamina be any different than becoming Inspired and super-boosting her soul? You contradict yourself in your own approach to things.

Choices:
1) Azure Retires. Flat character is made. No more arguements. (and no more shit like the idiots of the thread putting their two cents in without saying anything constructive)
2) Azure becomes Futa. Existing plot continues. Azure will act as the plot dictates (which is not a pleasant direction at the moment).
3) You figure it out. I'm tired of coming up with suggestions only to be told they're not going to happen. Even when I tried to accept your suggestion you shot it down.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=58225&postcount=3963

RJ has said there are only two ways to become inspired.
A miracle. (Plot based. Would be left up to RJ to resolve.)
Option deleted. (Idea Rejected)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

An option I made a while ago, but it's buried underneath all of these posts, so I'll just quote it.

The way the story develops, and how the game ends, is based on the character's actions.
You guys do things, I just respond to them! :D
I'm not making a choice, Kayi, you are. And I'll never make a choice between those things so long as you just sit there, asking me to make one when you're the one in control of what happens to your character based on what she does.

Have everything make sense
Option deleted. (Idea Rejected)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah well I am cool with RJ like that, at least I am not causing trouble but still get somewhere.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

You gave the same suggestion, worded differently, all going around, "What if Azure learns about...?" Personal knowledge and discovery would not explain an actual increase of the soul's power, but the brain's increase of knowledge. And it would break my plot, as I said every girl learned of their abilities at the same time, and they could sustain a lot of draining from monsters, which Azure could not.
Inspired
This is the magical version I'm sure you've been pondering about, Inspired are, for lack of a better term, "Nerds." They spent so much time researching this crisis back when it was just paranoia, that they developed a connection with the ungodly forces, a connection that grants them odd powers...
but you said that personal knowledge and discovery did lead to someone becoming inspired...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

but you said that personal knowledge and discovery did lead to someone becoming inspired...
Yes, and I completely forgot about that a long time ago, after I had constructed the plot, and after people who had little to no knowledge of the things that happened becoming inspired anyway, so I had to make a new reason, the simple fact that a soul is, "chosen" to be powerful, as that explained why people who had no interest in the supernatural becoming Inspired.

Kayi

Reputation score

I'm not making a choice, Kayi, you are. And I'll never make a choice between those things so long as you just sit there, asking me to make one when you're the one in control of what happens to your character based on what she does.
Actually RJ, you're the main person deciding, because your decision making and NPC actions have pushed Azure into the decision she's forced with right now.

I can either turn her evil, start killing your NPCs, and accomplish her goal for the Inn.

Or I can retire her.

Or something can happen that she understands why the Inn is the way it is.

These are the only options that, as you so gracefully put it.

Kayi

Reputation score

Yes, and I completely forgot about that a long time ago, after I had constructed the plot, and after people who had little to no knowledge of the things that happened becoming inspired anyway, so I had to make a new reason, the simple fact that a soul is, "chosen" to be powerful, as that explained why people who had no interest in the supernatural becoming Inspired.
Gee, you should've said this a while ago. This would've made a lot of this a lot easier for when I offered that as a suggestion for fixing Azure's character. I still was running on the information from earlier instead of this new approach.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... What DOESN'T she understand about the inn?
Why theres a bitchy director as leader?

Kayi

Reputation score

Ok... What DOESN'T she understand about the inn?
Why theres a bitchy director as leader?
Sorry, I don't think you're qualified to offer input.

Even if you were, your input is purely on an OOC level. So please refrain from making OOC interactions with my IC character.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry, I don't think you're qualified to offer input.

Even if you were, your input is purely on an OOC level. So please refrain from making OOC interactions with my IC character.
Inappropriate.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming from someone that shouldn't be qualified to bitch?
Anyways...
I am asking an OOC question about a IC character whats wrong with that?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whatever Azure chooses to do, I will respond to it accordingly.

And that's the last thing I'm going to say about this little dispute.

Kayi

Reputation score

Inappropriate.
So you want OOC interaction with IC characters?

I thought you were trying to

Zero: Read Azure's threads for further info.
The thing that stands out the most is that she's under the impression that the director is doing something to everyone at the Inn to take control of them (see, lost contact). However the complete list carries on and on.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

And 'under the impression' is a justifiable reason for her to kill every NPC in the inn?

Kayi

Reputation score

Whatever Azure chooses to do, I will respond to it accordingly.

And that's the last thing I'm going to say about this little dispute.
That tells me you want Azure to keep playing, and it tells me that you want to keep her on her current path.

Your decision is accepted.

All I have to say is this.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And I'm online... lets get this looting run started soon shall we?

Kayi

Reputation score

And 'under the impression' is a justifiable reason for her to kill every NPC in the inn?
At the moment. Yes. Azure was the first person to suggest supporting the Director.

ZeroSpace, don't encourage it further.
Nothing left to encourage. Azure's decision is being made for her now by her interactions with the NPCs.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny how some Asians ARE like that. o_O
Anyways, Sorry RJ, I just like to apply logic to stuff, like someone also wanted.