What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

OK.
Number 1.
The way I see Luna and Fleur together is that, if Fleur manages to make Luna regain her senses, Luna's memories of her being 'normal' would return. And when she is normal, Fleur wouldn't see Luna's killer side, and therefore won't feel right if she killes Luna now. So Fleur couldn't kill her and Luna is now normal, they'd still be in a awkward situation with a person tied up and the other trying to break her, so Fleur and Luna instead turns their attention to just having some 'fun' and after it, they might consider being friends and then Luna will now have to protect Iris AND Fleur while Fleur in turns does the same to Luna. And once they have that relationship set up they could continue to grow close to each other until they fall in love with each other causing a drama.
I forgot what Number 2 was suppose to be, but I think it relates to CAN WE START THE DAMN MISSION NOW?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've always preferred to let the ball roll, and see where it goes. :p

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

:( Poor David. (XD I liked that character, it makes me sad that he's getting the flack. I hope he gets vengeance some day soon if what I think is going to happen to him actually happens.)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

:( Poor David. (XD I liked that character, it makes me sad that he's getting the flack. I hope he gets vengeance some day soon if what I think is going to happen to him actually happens.)
Quick wallpaper! Use Claire to save him!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Please, I am sure David would survive on his own.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

WHOOO Way to go Selena!
PUT IT IN HIS POOPER!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

No, David won't let me down, he will find a way out of this mess even if I have to get Lin drunk so she can bust him out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hehehe, someone neg repped me, thinking that Survivers and Inspired are unbalanced.

I wonder if they knew that someone with a 9mm pistol can do more damage than an inspired with level 3 willpower?

The ignorance amuses me! XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

haha, I fail to see how those options work out

1) Drink til you spew
2) ????
3) PROFIT! (rescue david)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

(I guess this would be the thread to express one's interest in playing.)

This looks like a fun game, and it looks like it has the kind of play time requirement that I can work with. I'm usually horrible with long term commitments, having attempted to start several of my own games and not following thru. This game looks as if we can write off my disappearances as "brought to the Den of Many Tendrils", and any sudden reappearances on my part can be contrived as "I escaped teh tentacles. Look, I brought one home with meEEEEEEIIIIII!"

Count me in.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lol, I think Kayi's being a douche and neg repping everyone!

XD

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

(I guess this would be the thread to express one's interest in playing.)

This looks like a fun game, and it looks like it has the kind of play time requirement that I can work with. I'm usually horrible with long term commitments, having attempted to start several of my own games and not following thru. This game looks as if we can write off my disappearances as "brought to the Den of Many Tendrils", and any sudden reappearances on my part can be contrived as "I escaped teh tentacles. Look, I brought one home with meEEEEEEIIIIII!"

Count me in.
With that attitude you'll fit right in!

Lol, I think Kayi's being a douche and neg repping everyone!

XD
I'm not cool enough to get neg repped by kayi D=

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well either way, someone help me think of a response for Fleur to Jesse. My mind is spent as a result of last night.