AWMBI - Discussion

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Well either way, someone help me think of a response for Fleur to Jesse. My mind is spent as a result of last night.
Fleur laughes, and handcuffs Jesse, "Muah, hah, ha! The tables have turned, bitch!" Fleur mocks Jesse.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

WHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG AND BE FRIENDS!?!?!?!??​

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, double post, what happens if a guy drinks futa juice?
Did I already ask that?

Kayi

Reputation score

I don't know, I've only gotten neg reps from you, I don't think you want to play.
Actually the neg reps only started after Azure was booted out and everyone kept being drama queens.

... Further, I only think I neg repped you once in passing o.o
I was the one who neg repped for inspired being unbalanced. (which you should've already known)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Could you elaborate on that, please?
*mutter mutter grumble grumble* The objection is that Inspired possess magical skills in addition to mundane skills, and have the same ability to enhance those mundane skills as a Survivor has. Thereby putting Survivor-class characters at a relative disadvantage.

IIRC, RaptorJesus has already said that Survivors, in addition to starting with more mundane skills, can enhance those mundane skills faster than Inspired, and are less "attractive" to monsters due to their weaker essence levels.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

* Pokes Raptor *

Come on and reply. :/ Don't you like Aya fucking her sister?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

IIRC, RaptorJesus has already said that Survivors, in addition to starting with more mundane skills, can enhance those mundane skills faster than Inspired, and are less "attractive" to monsters due to their weaker essence levels.
Which is why it's bad to give your character that is inspired a drawback which makes her automatically give in to monsters when penetrated.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, they're more complicated, and the ability to control the supernatural is neat, but Inspired are almost always detected by enemies, and they have a lesser amount of quality and skill points to spend, which a survivor could use on various skills that assist with various tasks, like lock picking, negotiation, searching for loot, and the use of weaponry, just off the top of my head. And, weapons available will only keep getting better as time goes on, letting the survivors have powerful machine guns, and revolvers that can stand right next to Holy fire, damage wise.

And yes, like DeMatt mentioned, Inspired have a much harder time leveling up skills, so what an Inspired starts with, is pretty much what she gets, unless she's a horrible shot, like Emily. :p

So, while being inspired is more interesting, their abilities are more around support, like Emily's ability to rid a woman of her pregnancy, and Melanie's ability to completely immobilize a foe. Inspired need survivors, and sometimes vice versa.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

* Pokes Raptor *

Come on and reply. :/ Don't you like Aya fucking her sister?
Meh, I'm still thinking of what to do next. The lesbian scene is starting to burn out on me, so I'm thinking of something for the two to do until night.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya is the type of character who is only good at killing enemys and giving people fresh rape. So if she went on a looting run she'd need someone who could do useful things. Things other then killing enemys.