What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

On that note, we have about... less than 3 days remaining to finish the looting run, or leave it dead for a week.

Hmm. Seems Aya is being offered the chance to join the goddess. I dunno what I should have Aya do... Thoughts people?

Do realize if Aya does, Luna will shoot her on sight without mercy. Although I'm wondering if joining the goddess is an actual option... Go for it if you wish.

People who join the Goddess get a good ending if the people who were against the Goddess get a bad ending. ;)

But I suggest not, cause RJ would have to handle much more complexities(if thats how you spell it... I is kinda sleepy after waking up from a nap)

So far as I've seen, those "amazing powers" include having a penis.

Just one more example of sexism in this world, power being attributed to the penis. Shame on RJ for furthering this line of thinking.

People who join the Goddess get a good ending if the people who were against the Goddess get a bad ending. ;)

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the 'sleeper agent' in the inn? I haven't seen any more of the dreams with that voice in them lately...

The thing about Aya is that because her sister is saying that they can trust the goddess she will more then likly agree to join. Plus if the goddess is offering to tell Aya where her real mother is then I want Aya to join her, just for the sake of making things really interesting.

If you guys think it's a good idea ill have Aya join the goddess, assuming this doesn't mean the goddess owns her soul now or some stuff like that. I'm just hoping that SOMEONES character can convince Aya that the Goddess is evil and that she should betray her or something.

By the way, RJ, if Aya joins the goddess she won't grow a dick, will she? I wouldn't like that if she did...

Go for it actually, it would be an interesting plot development.

The trouble is, it's early in the "game" for you. With the knowledge we as players have so far is that her side is 'evil,' so I would suggest going against it, but I don't know any reasonable character in her situation that might not take up the offer as is. I mean, I personally would question her further, but I doubt there's much mind-changing when she promises so much.

really cause it's because she wants to give me my deepest desires that I WILL be cautious.

Ask how it is that she will be granted these powers and how she intends to use her loyalty?

She won't grow a penis.

Also, if Aya joins the Goddess, she will be granted said powers, but should she ever betray her, the Goddess will violently (And painfully) take those powers away.

What, she won't get powers? er.. I mean..I'm not sexist

That makes it sound like she'll still be her character mentally and everything if she has the option to betray her. So I say yes, go for it.

No point in role playing if you can't take a few risks. I'm going to have Aya join the goddess. I wonder what Aya's chances of stealing the goddesses heart is...

The problem I have right now is that I don't know where Selena is headed :/

After raping the doctor, there's no way she can stay at the inn :|

Let's take a look at your track record. Sex with Jesse, somewhat contributed to her not flipping out about you having a slave. Rape Kitty, she loves you now. Rape David, he didn't have you killed.

I say rape everyone in the inn til they turn for you.

Speaking of Jesse, Fleur's kinda still having her emotional breakdown at the moment... :X for twelve hours now.

I don't want Lin to get nearby Selena now, cause you know, the whole thing about David?

Back