What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Point taken. Although a revenge obsessed Iris is a scary thought nonetheless.

Nightmares? That another role play? If so i think ill look into it.

Guess I have to check it out since my lord and savior signed up for it...

Dammit RJ!

Guess I have to check it out since my lord and savior signed up for it...

Dammit RJ!

It actually looks like it has a butt load of promise, even if the lack of pregnancy kinda makes me sad, it still looks very interesting, and seems to contain the desire of this game, following logic, so that definitely caught my attention.

Sometimes... I wish I could make a RP...
But it'd take so much work...
What are your options on your RP RJ?

Hey are the forums working weird for you guys? I keep losing the connection and it's taking long for pages to load.

A pity I won't have time to join it until after I'm back from my trip...oh well...

@BurntToast: Yeah, it's lagging pretty badly atm.

Yeah seriously...
MAYBE WE GOT INVADED BY AD BOTS!

And after the lag passed away... RJ did too D:. Guess we'll get back to this in 6-7 hours.

He was replying to the new guys thread... he probably took too long and got dced or something.

Something tells me Raptor took the night off.

I'm gonna follow suit. Not 'cause he did, but 'cause I've taken pain killers and allergy meds. Though this is close to my usual bed time.

Squiggle you 'morrow.

*sigh*, looks like that looting run is going to end up dead in water for a week.

Edit: RJ LIVES! MY FAITH HAS BEEN RESTORED!

Last edited:

Yeah, it was the laggy server, and I was getting tired, so I collapsed on the spot. :\

Yeah, it was the laggy server, and I was getting tired, so I collapsed on the spot. :\

That explains it. :p

Although I need to start working out a set of "rules" for Luna to follow if I decide to have her autoed instead. That way, the looting run won't be held up too much.

Back