What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

woot! i have finally been rep'd enough time to not have seen my first rep! I win!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

the first person to +rep me was Wraust, just to give some of you a hint of how few times I get rep'd, despite how obviously awesome I am. I guess most people don't even think about going for the scales, they are so busy admiring me.

Wow, that sounded corny even to myself XD

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

the first person to +rep me was Wraust, just to give some of you a hint of how few times I get rep'd, despite how obviously awesome I am. I guess most people don't even think about going for the scales, they are so busy admiring me.

Wow, that sounded corny even to myself XD
I can't believe the way it restricts me from +rep-ing the same person more than once...

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

the first person to +rep me was Wraust
Who? (XD) But, but... how'd you manage to get 15 rep power, and me only 6, when I've had three +rep's pass off the screen already? Hell, Aika +reped me once...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

you have to rep four other people before you can rep the same person again, it's a pain in the ass, but it prevents cheating ;)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

If things go as planned, I'll be able to start up the whole "reconciliation"/"temporary disappearance" of Luna... which would most likely be for the rest of the ingame day. Or in short... I'm going to need your help soon Shrike. :p

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'mma sitting in the lobby, feel free to drop by anytime ;) I'll be online for the next hour or two, though i can stretch it if it's going to be close. other than that, your going to have to wait until after I get up and go to work :/

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it depends on how fast the looting run ends...and if I can think of a way for Luna to logically leave Iris alone for a moment. (Actually, I can arrange that since Luna is technically still injured, but just holding it in. Although I'll have to wait until BG logs on to have them depart from the house and return to the inn...)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not leaving that house without that fucking safe.
Instead of shooting at the lock lets have our characters carry it out to the car.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed. We're carrying the safe to the car. :V Best part about having a vehicle.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's one of those safes that are embedded in the wall...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Awww, that sucks. Guess we're just marking it for a lockpicker...

That is, unless we can carve it out of the wall/smash the surrounding wall to get it. (Unless the house is brick of course).

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, this is why I have lockpicking... just I haven't had the chance to use it yet. :(

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Of course it's brick, it's a shit brickhouse... I mean, a brick shithouse... or... dammit!

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Well if a lock pick is needed ill have Iris remember where the house is and have her drive back after this mission, with a lock picker of course.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well if a lock pick is needed ill have Iris remember where the house is and have her drive back after this mission, with a lock picker of course.
What if the safe just had dollar bills in it? Wouldn't that be a bitch? :p