What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Would any of you belive me if I said that Iris misses Lin?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

DAMN IT TOXIC!!!!!!
Where is everybody lately, I mean I am sure everyone's busy in summer but no one's on the forum at all much less this thread!
Hey now, there were long periods of time mine was the last post there. Plus I made an announcement that my computer has ker-ploded

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

eh?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Nothing TS. I did not fuck up horribly in the RP... oh no no I didn't.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

No, cause why would you need her?
You are already the main character.
Stop saying that. Iris isn't the main character. If she was the goddess would of offered her a place at her side.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't Main characters usually fight against the evil people?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

It isn't uncommon for the main villain to try to corrupt the main hero character and get him/her to join him/her.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm game for some character interaction.

By the way, Keylo.
If Luna goes missing Iris will freak out and look all over for her thinking she went off and did something crazy.
Couldn't you just have her pass out in Iris and hers room till you get back?
She did so something crazy though o_O;; The only person (especially considering she's already injured) who would agree to a fight where the loser completely submits to will of the loser for a span of 24 hours is Luna. Note that will includes anything to say the least, including death. One could argue that she did make an insane decision indeed. (Iris could try searching for Luna after her "round" with Emily of course, but yeah.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

She did so something crazy though o_O;; The only person (especially considering she's already injured) who would agree to a fight where the loser completely submits to will of the loser for a span of 24 hours is Luna. Note that will includes anything to say the least, including death. One could argue that she did make an insane decision indeed. (Iris could try searching for Luna after her "round" with Emily of course, but yeah.)
What if Iris does find Luna?
Then what?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

She won't though :x, for the purposes of keeping Luna isolated for a week, unless you guys take a week to have Iris and Emily make love.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

According to activity (looting, rescues, plot missions)
Iris and Lin are way ahead of everyone else and tied in number of missions. Course I counted quick, but it could go either way at this point

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

She won't though :x, for the purposes of keeping Luna isolated for a week, unless you guys take a week to have Iris and Emily make love.
Isn't there a way you could keep Luna isolated without having Iris not know where she is and freak out looking for her?
Maybe Luna could get hurt or something and be in a coma until you get back.
That's just one idea anyways.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't that even more worrisome?... Also on that note, I'll be gone until the 30th instead of just for a week.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't that even more worrisome?... Also on that note, I'll be gone until the 30th instead of just for a week.
Yeah but Iris knows that Luna wouldn't want her sulking and sitting at her bed side until she woke up and that the inn needed her to fight for it and ect. Also, more then one game day will pass in ten days you're gone so within the ten days you're gone Iris is bound to find out that Luna is missing, get scared, and endlessly search for her.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

You do realize that it's been more than a week and we're still on the same day right? If things go at the current pace, it should work out fine.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Keylo the game moves at differn't paces.
More then likly things will speed up.
Look, it would make things a lot easier on me and possably Weird if you did something besides having Luna go missing.