What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

True, although having Luna go into a coma isn't exactly the best of options in my book either, as that would be highly miffing it. What if I had Luna, as suggested, leave a note saying that she was "fulfilling her end of a few bargains"?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

If you had Luna leave something behind that wasn't too vague then Emily would try to reassure Iris that she's fine and they probably shouldn't look for her... but it can't be extremely vague lol

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

How does something along the lines of: "I am away upholding my end of an agreement, and will return as soon as my part is complete."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

If Iris left a note like that then I'm sure Luna would go looking for her, as would Iris if Luna did that. Luna is hurt right now so what if she passed out and a doctor took a look at her, then because she was hurt she had to stay in some hospital bed where the doctors are until she gets better? If you're worried about Luna not wanting to stay in bed Iris could just tell her to stay in bed or something.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

She would probably think she's doing something weird by herself and she doesn't want them to try to find her.

I think that's good lol

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

She would probably think she's doing something weird by herself and she doesn't want them to try to find her.
If you're talking about Iris then you're wrong. Iris has seen how Luna acts and thinks and ect so she would get really worried reading something like that.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

If Iris left a note like that then I'm sure Luna would go looking for her, as would Iris if Luna did that. Luna is hurt right now so what if she passed out and a doctor took a look at her, then because she was hurt she had to stay in some hospital bed where the doctors are until she gets better? If you're worried about Luna not wanting to stay in bed Iris could just tell her to stay in bed or something.
True, although I honestly can not imagine Luna staying in a hospital bed for an extended period of time, even if Iris told her to. (She would stay a "bit" longer, but after that, she'd leave as soon as she felt well enough to move. Seeing as she hates "idleness"...) Maybe has Iris attempt to go out to search for Luna, but have Emily stop her on the context of "letting Luna deal with her personal business?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

True, although I honestly can not imagine Luna staying in a hospital bed for an extended period of time, even if Iris told her to. (She would stay a "bit" longer, but after that, she'd leave as soon as she felt well enough to move. Seeing as she hates "idleness"...) Maybe has Iris attempt to go out to search for Luna, but have Emily stop her on the context of "letting Luna deal with her personal business?"
The hospital bed idea wasn't as good as the coma one. Luna being in a coma solves the problem of her wanting to be moving and up. Also, Iris wouldn't listen to Emily if she said that, just like Luna wouldn't if Jesse told her that.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

What if Luna herself told her that?...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna: Iris I'm going away for a few days, don't look for me.
Iris: Why, what's wrong?
Luna: Sorry, I can't tell you.
Iris: Why not?
Luna: I just can't.
Iris: But why not? I'm your sister...
Luna: Bye Iris. *Leaves*
Iris:... I'm looking for her.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh come on, she wouldn't be THAT blunt.

It'd be right after the looting run, and Luna would actually leave just about then (on the context of trying to find a place to collapse that Iris wouldn't be able to find).

Something like:

"There is some...business I need to finish...I'll see you in our room after it's over with..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris would still question and look for her. Iris might even stalk her like Luna did to her to see what happened. Plus Iris has noticed Luna has been acting funny so that would only fuel her being worried. Keylo, the coma idea would work out really well for both of us.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

BTW in case your wondering about the looting run... It's a conversation between Luna and Iris so Emily isn't talking right now <.<

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

My other main reason for going with the disappearance is that I want to get the conflict between Fleur and Luna over with, otherwise "IC-wise" I'd have to arrange for Fleur to try killing Luna in her sleep or something. Which I'd prefer not to have.

Which brings us to another option:

What if Iris did try searching for Luna, but found her asleep in her original room? (while Fleur is out of course)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

My other main reason for going with the disappearance is that I want to get the conflict between Fleur and Luna over with, otherwise "IC-wise" I'd have to arrange for Fleur to try killing Luna in her sleep or something. Which I'd prefer not to have.
Can't this wait until after you get back? Now seems like a bad time to do this, seeing as you're leaving tomorrow. Why are you in such a rush to get the conflict over?

What if Iris did try searching for Luna, but found her asleep in her original room? (while Fleur is out of course)
What would that solve? Iris would carry Luna back to her bedroom and then stay by her side at all times.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't this wait until after you get back? Now seems like a bad time to do this, seeing as you're leaving tomorrow. Why are you in such a rush to get the conflict over?
It took me a while to come up with a way to resolve the conflict, and I'd prefer to get the ideas out while they're still fresh in case I forget over the duration of my trip.

And point taken on the Iris just carrying Luna back to the room. Maybe I'll leave the coma as a last resort type of thing... or just have the conflict resolved, but have Luna end up knocked out as a result. (Or of course, we could always have Iris stumble on Luna and Fleur in a bed together, but I really don't want to pull their relationship into that sort of thing...)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

It took me a while to come up with a way to resolve the conflict, and I'd prefer to get the ideas out while they're still fresh in case I forget over the duration of my trip.
If you're that worried about you forgetting about your idea you could just look back at your old posts or write a note to yourself. I could always remember for you.

And point taken on the Iris just carrying Luna back to the room. Maybe I'll leave the coma as a last resort type of thing... or just have the conflict resolved, but have Luna end up knocked out as a result. (Or of course, we could always have Iris stumble on Luna and Fleur in a bed together, but I really don't want to pull their relationship into that sort of thing...)
Having Luna get beat up by Fluer and left out in the hallway and alone would work. Iris could find her, take her to a doctor, and then the doctor said that Luna would be out for a while.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually... you just gave me an idea with your second comment. Rather than having Fleur fight with Luna, what if Fleur and Luna have a brief encounter, in which Luna collapses and doesn't awaken? :x (We could also have Fleur be the one to get Iris, in a panic...seeing as I've thought of an IC way for that to logically happen.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok that works.
Good idea.
Damn I'm going to miss roleplaying with you Keylo.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok that works.
Good idea.
Damn I'm going to miss roleplaying with you Keylo.
Hahahaha, you make it sound as if I'm going off to die or something. I'm not as suicidal as Luna thanks :p.