What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

True enough, although isn't that a tad expensive ammo wise?...

True enough, although isn't that a tad expensive ammo wise?...

Yeah but Jesse really likes Iris so I'm sure she would give Iris a fair amount of ammo. Plus Iris has done a lot for the inn and hasn't taken that much. Heck, when Raptor had that point system for the shop Iris didn't even spend half her points.

Loli! You return! (You really should stop hiding in invisible mode ;X, it confuses people.)

Eh, I've been around, just feeling I'm losing most of my will to make proper posts in PBP games

Oh ok Raptor.

On the related note of this mission. Keylo, I spoke with Raptor and it turns out that Emily is going to be extremely useful on our group mission. Turns out our team has to get the power back on at the zoo, doing so will open up the path to one of the bosses or something. Plus there will be chests of supplies that have an electronic lock. Emily might be able to hack these chests open.

Bleh, I noticed activity in other threads, while the thread here was going on 21 hours, so I figured I'd just perform Selena's actions in your absence.

Mm.... although a little poke would've been nice... oh well, shows how creative I is with Selena if you can automate her =w=

*floats away*

That should be fun, also... do you mind if I take Iris's 9mm handgun after this? I'm just thinking that even with some penalties, 6 shots in a single turn would do more damage than 3 shots without any penalties against a boss.

4 shots can be made with dual pistols.

I didn't even think of poking because you appear offline all the time...

4 shots can be made with dual pistols.

I didn't even think of poking because you appear offline all the time...

Awww, only 4? D: But... but... Oh well. 4 would still do I suppose.

Hehehe, firing two guns at the same time is a lot harder than ya think it'd be. Accuracy is terrible to.

I actually had to find another All Flesh Must be Eaten book that covers dual wielding, since the rules for it made it so undesirable to dual wield at all they didn't include it in the first book, but were forced to include it in another due to popular demand.

Dual wielding is a very simple, "no" if you'd like to make every shot count.

*looks around*

Well, since I'm not needed around here anymore, bye ;D

*flies away*

Last edited:

Hehehe, firing two guns at the same time is a lot harder than ya think it'd be. Accuracy is terrible to.

I actually had to find another All Flesh Must be Eaten book that covers dual wielding, since the rules for it made it so undesirable to dual wield at all they didn't include it in the first book, but were forced to include it in another due to popular demand.

Dual wielding is a very simple, "no" if you'd like to make every shot count.

Awww, poo. :X Would it be possible with a handgun skill of say... 5-6?...

See you later Loli.

By the way, Raptor. Did all that stuff Iris brought in from the looting run get put into the shop inventory? I'd understand if the box of bullets didn't but the clothing and first aid kit got in right?

*looks around*

Well, since I'm not needed around here anymore, bye ;D

*flies away*

picture.php

Also, yesh, all of the stuff Iris brought in are in the stock. Ferris put it all away while Jesse pouted.

* Without saying another word about her mission with Luna and Emily Iris hugged Jesse and said sorry. She then attempted to get a pair of body armor from Jesse. If she got a pair she would put it on and give Jesse the outfit she had now. *

... -_-

I don't know what it is, but there is something lacking from this response...

... -_-

I don't know what it is, but there is something lacking from this response...

...Punctuation? Logical order? Dialogue? Grammar?...

Well either way... just make a lazy post on whether or not she gets the armor and lets get going with the mission. Sitting around in the shop is going to bore me to sleep.

Back