What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Mina angrily gets up from where she fell, and starts stomping her feet on the ground, pounding her way to the water, "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!!!" she shouts loudly, stalking towards the water, with intentions of actually diving in, wanting to pursue and finish off the tentacled beast.
C'mon, Mina, don't get dragged off by the nasty octopussy just 'cuz it didn't let you get a shot in on it...:(

I figure I'm gonna have to have Melissa go first into an encounter, just so Mina can have the dubious pleasure of rescuing her, instead of the other way around.:eek:

It can get real annoying when you have a show off with you. ;)

Tsk, tsk, they're always trying to prove themselves...

Ugh, I need to find people to go save Lin

Just tell RJ you want the guards to save her. That's allowed.

It might not be allowed for him because he hasn't been gone for like a month to just come back to get raped and captured.

I'm going to have to ask Raptor... Why did you edit what Iris said in your last post? And why would the director say this was a scouting mission when you titled the mission "Zoo Infiltrating." Plus the mission board never said this was a scouting mission so why would the director say that?

I'm going to have to ask Raptor... Why did you edit what Iris said in your last post? And why would the director say this was a scouting mission when you titled the mission "Zoo Infiltrating." Plus the mission board never said this was a scouting mission so why would the director say that?

"Wild Animals"
~~~There has been increased activity at a local zoo. We suspect that something might be happening there. However, it might be incredibly dangerous.

Multiple groups will be sent in from the sides. In groups of three, you will investigate the strange activity, and possibly find any captured women, which will be evacuated via our helicopter pilot.~~~

Also, the question about the radio seemed heavily influence by your knowledge that the trio would actually be given a radio, so I changed it a little to make more sense, and to not suggest Iris is a strangely lucky guesser.

Also, the question about the radio seemed heavily influence by your knowledge that the trio would actually be given a radio, so I changed it a little to make more sense, and to not suggest Iris is a strangely lucky guesser.

That didn't say this mission was a scouting mission. It hinted it I guess but it didn't flat out say that this was a scouting mission, like the director said. And why does the title of the mission say this is an infiltrating mission if its a scouting mission?

Also, please don't edit what my character said, that really annoys me. It isn't a lucky guess considering that Iris was on a mission before with River who had a radio to keep in contact with Cal or whatever.

Oh poor Fleur. Unless Jesse goes for her she might just be stuck there for a while.

Yup~... I built the post on that realization that Fleur would literally be stuck there for a while if people don't go to help her XD...

Just wondering but how would Fleur react if after the mission Iris showed up and ended up freeing her? In this scenario Luna and Emily wouldn't be with Iris, btw.

Most likely she would be relieved and thankful...then perhaps initiate some discussion about Luna (and probably asking where she learned to tie people up in that manner).

Huh. I wonder what Jesse will do when she sees Fleur...

Need we say more?...

Sexual predator + helpless naked girl tied in erotic bindings =...

Well Raptor has stressed in the past that Jesse isn't a rapist. I don't think She would rape Fleur...

It's also been proven that generally applies only to girls she doesn't know whether or not they'll "like it". *cough*

But it might just end in some conversation so... *shrugs*. Up to RJ really.

Back