What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

And as the RJ has poofed again... *returns to lunch and L4D*

On that note, I wonder what will happen after the mission. What will Jesse do..?

I'm semi worried for Luna's safety though... Although she "did" pull a bitch move with the random tying of Fleur merely because she was frustrated.

I'm semi worried for Luna's safety though... Although she "did" pull a bitch move with the random tying of Fleur merely because she was frustrated.
Hey... you set them up... don't be afraid of the collision that results.:cool:

True nough :p, it's about time someone took Luna down a notch anyway. Mentally scarring poor Fleur...decimating corpses in a sea of blood...being mean and condescending to Emily..making Iris worry alot... yeah, someone needs to fix that :X.

Edit: Oh...how did I forget "lying to Jesse"?... That's probably her biggest and most fatal mistake thus far.

Last edited:

"horses, hyenas, an octopus, lions, and a large Silverback Gorilla"

Octopus - Check!

So what's next - 3 horses 3 hyenas, 3 lions, 3 of something we've seen before, or the gorilla mini-boss? :p

My guess goes to... something we've seen before. Dogs or centipedes.

I poofed cuz of a big ass post I made. :mad:

Well this time you poofed for real :x... so I'm back to more l4d XD. (Really should give you my steam name so you can hassle me on that...)

Quick check: if I fail to pick a lock does it actually brake like you hinted at on my last try?

2nd post of the 200th page!...

Also, people need to stop poofing D:, else we'll never get anywhere.

well Kali is wandering the Inn if nothing comes her way she is just gonna spend the day working out..

well Kali is wandering the Inn if nothing comes her way she is just gonna spend the day working out..
She could go say hello to Vina, and the two of them could commiserate over their respective bad luck...

Or she could sign up for the Wild Animals mission. Then she'll definitely end up in a group for her next mission.

any fight Kali has been grabbed in the fight is instantly over cause she can never get away...so until i can make her strength to some point of survivability no reason to send her out...even with her high dex she always seems to get caught within the first attack or two.

I try not to think by numbers or statistics or what would be best. In situations I ask myself what would Vina do, and write it up, its very hard to say how strong or how useful a person is some people might be incredibly skinny and be really strong with no sign of it, and others really big and bulky yet still be very nimble, of course theres the mental status of really screwing up and wanting to curl up into a ball and cry.

Vina has reason to help people she was rescued again, ill volounteer for it.

any fight Kali has been grabbed in the fight is instantly over cause she can never get away...so until i can make her strength to some point of survivability no reason to send her out...even with her high dex she always seems to get caught within the first attack or two.

And no one consideres helping me.
Joy.
There ya go, that's what you can do. Kali and Vina can join Rin in rescuing Lin.

Back