What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Alrighty, having finally come back from moving/vacation, at least for the most part (Comp's still packed), I find well over a dozen pages to read, and for once, I don't wanna do it :/

In other words, what did I miss?

Not a whole lot.

A new day has begun, so if you want to play out River's last day, or just want to skip to this one, it's up to you.

Luna and Fleur had their little battle, which resulted in Fleur winning. Fleur was unable to kill Luna, however, and ended up being captured herself, tied in a room by Luna. Jesse was asked by Luna to move a "package" to a new room, but failed to tell her that the package was Fleur. Upon seeing Fleur tied up, Jesse made a commitment to stop Fleur and Luna's fighting. She took the tied up Fleur to her own room for safekeeping until Luna returns as well, where she claims to, "End this nonsense once and for all"

Iris was possessed by me in order to assist her in getting Jesse to like her again. They both had make-up sex in Jesse's room.

TheWeirdOne went jet skiing.

Rin was finally rescued, only to have Lin take her place.

Aya, the only PC aligned to the Goddess, is now completely evolved, she has tentacles made for holding and raping.

Mina, Jenn, and Melissa have embarked for the Zoo, in an effort to scout it out for whatever strange activity that has been going on over there.

Last edited:

Not a whole lot.

A new day has begun, so if you want to play out River's last day, or just want to skip to this one, it's up to you.

Luna and Fleur had their little battle, which resulted in Fleur winning. Fleur was unable to kill Luna, however, and ended up being captured herself, tied in a room by Luna (after taking care of an unconscious Luna for half a day). Jesse was asked by Luna to move a "package" to a new room, but failed to tell her that the package was Fleur. Upon seeing Fleur tied up, Jesse made a commitment to stop Fleur and Luna's fighting. She took the tied up Fleur to her own room for safekeeping until Luna returns as well, where she claims to, "End this nonsense once and for all"

I just had to fix that.

And yes, Luna is highly whimsical... in the sense that she has no true standard by which judges how people should be "punished" and what can be considered an "offense" against her. (Depends completely on her mood. Sins are a different story of course.)

RE: RJ's latest post in the basement

I know I joke about it a bit but.. its times like that, that make me envy being a woman.

Heheheeee~ Trust me. >.> *Coughs softly* That is exactly as much fun as it sounds.

And- GAH, RJ POOFED AGAIN. ;_;

XD, ignore my ramblings, I'm just being an impatient bastard as AWMBI is the only thing I have ideas for atm... (Have been trying to work on three other rp-esque things and failing hard.)

Raptor is still eating, thus why he isn't online right now.

Well this missing each other by a few minutes is starting to suck royal ass... Might I suggest we start arranging "times" where everyone logs on at the same time so that we can get some of the plotlines moving?... Otherwise we'll be lucky if we finish the zoo missions by the end of this month...

Edit: And you posted just as I was about to... *sigh*, I'll wait another 30-45 mins. But I begin summer courses tomorrow so I'll need some sleep eventually.

Thanks for reminding me that I have to go to college when this summer ends, Keylo...

If I leave one day and don't come back responsibility consumed my soul...

Hahahaha, well as do I. But I'm a complete slacker (albeit, slacker who aces all of his courses) so I'll still be on. RJ is back now though, so all is good~.

But I'm a complete slacker (albeit, slacker who aces all of his courses) so I'll still be on.

Going for that business major huh Keylo? =P
If you take this seriously I'll kill you.

Posted my new day starting, either have Cal wake up and wander in or just say he doesn't, up to you RJ ;)

Hey guys, this is what I'm going to have Aya say. Do you think this will work?

Aya listened to her mothers cold words as she felt her heart slowly starting to rip in half. Aya badly didn't want to lose her mother, she had to make a stand and try to get the woman to care about her again. Aya was going to have to say something before this became a lost cause.

Still facing the ground Aya softly spoke, her voice filled with sadness and hurt.
picture.php

" Mother... I'm sorry I disobeyed you... I was just trying to protect you... All I want to do was protect you and Bianca... That's why I'm doing all of this... I love both of you so much and don't want to see either of you get hurt..."

Maybe Burnt...

On another note, I need to retire for the night. Headache is killing me :/...

Really sorry guys, I'll be up in about 6-8 hours if I'm lucky. So as long as it's not a battle event, just write Luna off as following Iris till I'm up again. Later all.

Bye Keylo.

Also Burnt, I honestly don't know. Ask Raptor.

Just wondering Raptor but is the pilot's offer for everyone or just Emily? And what does the pilot look like anyways?

Back