AWMBI - Discussion

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Middle aged, short cut brown hair, small wrinkles starting to show due to his age, your classic old pervert.

Also, the offer is to anyone who accepts it.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm actually considering having Iris do it right now for the sake of moving things along.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Or we could always have the "no-nonsense" side of Luna pop in...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Good idea. I just remembered Iris has level 2 Intimidate. Maybe I should temporarily bring out scary, tough Iris for the sake of getting the stupid pilot to fly them to the zoo.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

True that. Seeing as Luna lacks Intimidate, and that the pilot will probably brush Luna's threat off as a joke... (Luna would then proceed to show that she wasn't joking unless someone else steps in) Perhaps we can have Iris give that a shot after the pilot responds to Luna?...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Not being amused in the least by the pilots want for sex from them Iris suddenly transformed into her scary alter ego that was a lot like Shiva. Growing about a foot taller, her hair turning gray, and her face and eyes turning from cute and somewhat innocent to scary as fuck. Iris then suddenly pulled out her trusty 9mm handgun and pointed it right at the pilots head.

Coldly and sharply Iris spoke to the pilot, her voice suddenly not as light and kind but now much darker and scary.
" Take us now or I will fucking shoot you. "

Iris was all for shooting, or at least hitting, the man and beating him with Luna if he refused.

* Iris attempts to intimidate the pilot into giving them a ride. *

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hehehe, not quite like Shiva. :p

Without a word, Shiva walks slowly up to the pilot, waving her hips back and forth in a sexy manner, enticing the pilot with her body as she drew in closer. She placed a hand on his chest, and leaned in for a kiss...

Suddenly grabbing his neck with her other hand, she slammed his head against the side of the helicopter, before tossing him aside to the ground, spitting at him in disgust.

"Don't fuck with me," she whispered in a threatening tone at the perverted pilot.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Raptor, do you think Iris would have a chance to intimidate the pilot into giving them a ride? If Iris pulled that off would there be any consequences?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pilot is under obligation to give them a ride by the Director, in case you forgot.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't think getting him to give them a ride would be as easy as saying " The director said you have to."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

mreor

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh. That makes me glad I opted for Melissa to drive her group over.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Evil writer's block... posts delayed for 20 mins or so while I try to find writing inspiration.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh... I wonder if Aya is going to end up at the prison or anywhere else at any point. This ongoing family drama is getting a bit old. Maybe after things get handled with her mother her and the two women will end up at the prison...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I suspect that in order for that to happen, Aya would either have to be infiltrating the Prison in order to take it over, or Aya would have to have a falling-out with the Goddess.

Can't imagine her just wandering in without either of those things being true.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I guess. Bah, might as well post. If I'm lucky I won't have Aya say something stupid and completly fuck up her relationship with her mother.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I the only one actually curios as to how the goddess raped Aya's mother?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I am a bit curious, but we know it basically followed the same idea as to what Aya does with her sister, with a little less voluntary cooperation on Mom's part. The Goddess didn't spit an egg in Mom's womb, since she's still, well, single-minded.

I can live with what my febrile imagination comes up with, as I don't imagine Mom spitting it out or the Goddess letting it slip.