AWMBI - Discussion

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

If you've ever played the fighting game "Mace The Dark Age" He looked like the training dummy "Spanky" except with his avatar on it. And there was this large piece of black tape at the top of it, and the avatar was on a piece of paper which flew around and would come away from his face when he ran

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you've ever played the fighting game "Mace The Dark Age" He looked like the training dummy "Spanky" except with his avatar on it. And there was this large piece of black tape at the top of it, and the avatar was on a piece of paper which flew around and would come away from his face when he ran
WAT!

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

/me seriously considers upgrading avatar to be former avatar duct-taped to a crash test dummy

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I feel like I should have used a real piece of duct tape instead of a gray box.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lol, looks like an eyebrow. Nice.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There. *Now* dream me as a crash dummy with my avatar taped to my face. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*gasp gasp*
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I take it I got it right? :p

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Yikes. Aya can't use her pussy tentacles, or at least I think that's what violet woman meant. Guys, what should I have Aya do? I'm a bit stumped here.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Be owned? You're going to have to pray to the dice gods, or become a lesbian REAL fast. :p

Don't some of her tentacles come out of her back?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, I think Aya CAN use her pussy tentacles. She just can't COVER her pussy with, say, her hands or her red tentacles. For that matter, I think using her red tentacles to restrain Violet would be... impolitic.

It's not like Aya's helpless without her pussy tentacles... and I think if Aya loses, she'll just end up being snarked at by the succubi, and Minx'll probably just fly her home rather than join her in doing something more interesting.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If Aya's pussy tentacles come out, they're pretty much blocking anything from coming in.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, I think Aya CAN use her pussy tentacles.
If Aya's pussy tentacles come out, they're pretty much blocking anything from coming in.
...and the Word of the Lord is paramount.

I stand corrected - but I still stand by my conviction that nothing worse will happen to Aya than she'll be embarrased, tired, and sent home should she lose.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, no doubt about it, Aya's likely going to lose. She can't use her tentacles and Worse off, Violet is allowed to use her tail. I guess I could try to have Aya get violet into the 69 position like Emily did in the infiltration topic, then I guess she might have a decent chance.

Anyways, Aya losing is a bit worse then just being embarrassed and sent home Dematt. Word will spread that she lost and the goddesses minions will lose any respect they had for the girl. Worse off, she won't feel worthy.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

...I thought they were already short on respect for her, after she failed when sent to hunt Joseph... :eek:

I don't think Violet will get to the tail bit until after Aya's fairly well on her way to defeat. And since Aya's red tentacles come out of her back, she might be able to use one much as Violet uses her tail - although like I said earlier, I don't think it'd be well-received by the audience, even if it is within the rules.

Be that as it may, nothing's happening until Aya strips and gets down facing Violet - and I can't see ANY way out of that action unless you want to "lose" before even starting the match.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya wouldn't be able to use her red tentacles. If I remember correctly Raptor said that using one on someone would likely kill them.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

* Scratches head out of sheer confusion *

Geez Raptor, before when this game first started I thought your character creation was confusing. Looking back at it now it's about as simple as making a bowl of cereal compared to Jumpers character creation. Yeesh, I wish I'd gotten into these types of games earlier in my life, then I wouldn't be so confused now. :confused:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

God... I actually cried, writing Mina's last scene...