What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Unlimited lulz. Well, I feel like an idiot, but at least I has Nightwish. Classic Nightwish too, not the crappy new singer. Thanks Keylo!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well it's obvious they're not sex addicts, I mean the feeling between the two is what drove Melissa to rescue her.

For instance, if that had been Jo and Dix, we'd have been shit out of luck.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I the only one that would actually prefer it if Mina died?

*runs away from angry lynch mobs*
Well, no.
thats actually something I thought up too, and I might've actually cried if it happened, but it didn't, it's kay.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I see that everyone here thinks that Mina's death is a lot more sad and tragic then Shiva's.
We've had more time to get to know Mina. We have a better view of Mina's death. I, for one, never played with or against Shiva. Is it any wonder I'm more attached to Mina than Shiva?

Shiva, unfortunately, was just "that swordlady who worked for the Director". She didn't have time (or posts) to develop into more of a person. Mina, on the other hand, has been bouncing against Melissa and, to a lesser extent, Jenn and Melanie, both in and out of missions. She's had plenty of opportunities to work her comedic way into people's hearts.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Unlimited lulz. Well, I feel like an idiot, but at least I has Nightwish. Classic Nightwish too, not the crappy new singer. Thanks Keylo!
I was actually listening to their phantom of the opera when keylo linked that, Strange world, no?

*edit*

I wonder how Jenn will react to this current event?
If Mina wakes up, jenn should just lie and say she was fucking her too. haha

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed.

And that's exactly what I was thinking, how's Jenn going to react to Melissa banging Minas apparently dead body? And why did the plant monster thing take futas, who can't replenish their essence on their own?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"What the fuck are you doing? ... oh god.... OH GOD! I thought MINA was the one with no self-control. Going off to fuck in a bathroom after the succubi is one thing but JESUS. .... I can't watch this. See ya later"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed.

And that's exactly what I was thinking, how's Jenn going to react to Melissa banging Minas apparently dead body?
Unfortunately, thetwo's probably not going to be online for a few more hours, so we're not gonna know for a while. Though I'll go ahead and suggest she's too dazed from the plant-monster to be horrified.
And why did the plant monster thing take futas, who can't replenish their essence on their own?
AFAIK, it was taking futas to make loyal copies, not to supply essence. It drained Mina because she insisted on assisting Melissa in fighting it. The others (and Mina before Melissa and Jenn pulled her out of the pod) were apparently being fed essence in return for their semen, which in turn was used to make white-haired clones which were subordinate to the Goddess. And wandering around raping unenslaved women like Selena, I'll bet.

So killing off this plant-monster would be a severe blow to Her, as it means She's lost a production site for Her servants.

I only hope it wasn't at too great a price... *crosses fingers*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I only know one....

Kitty

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I really do like kittys character.
And I almost feel bad for her cuz I don't know what part of her internal struggle really was always a part of her and what's just become addicted.

Why do you ask, this is the first time I brought her up that I remember and it was clearly joking, to think I'd know her over my own character.

Speaking of which, I can't seem to find Dixie up there anywhere :p

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't know the names of seven of those avatars. So I got 23/30

Not bad, right?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't know the names of seven of those avatars. So I got 23/30

Not bad, right?
Yea, I missed 8 myself. I keep wanting to think I know their names but I keep coming back to it and I never really know.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I ask because...

I think you've been cheating on me with Kitty.

Yes, I've seen the way you look at that corrupted, yet somehow innocent looking girl.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Raptor, if I could ask. How many did you get right? I'm sort of exspecting you to beat mine and Toxic's score.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I ask because...

I think you've been cheating on me with Kitty.

Yes, I've seen the way you look at that corrupted, yet somehow innocent looking girl.
No it's not like that at all. (seriously isn't. I wouldn't know what the hell to do if my character ran into her)

I relate on a personal level is all... in a way. Not the fucking a futa thing, I don't relate to her on that obviously. I just envy her on that
It's just weird, I don't know

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meh, 28.

I missed the picture right next to Lexus, and below David, and of course, the purple haired doctor I don't even remember naming. :rolleyes:

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh, 28.

I missed the picture right next to Lexus, and below David, and of course, the purple haired doctor I don't even remember naming. :rolleyes:
I always thought her name was simply purple haired doctor. Although I suppose she needs a proper name. I suggest Kitty2.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yaaay, I knew one RJ didn't!

(Of course, he knew 7 that I didn't but psh, w/e)