What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Grr. WHY doesn't Josie TELL Kitty that TWO Selenas might be running AROUND?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Shut up, you'll ruin the surprise.

Plus, it's not something that really registers over "Im kidnapped and gonna get raped," instead of remembering "Oh raped by two people"

I'm trying to remember a funny joke my friend told me about how depressing and sympathetic it is to be raped and all the care that goes into making sure you're ok and getting over it. But get raped a second time? It's like.. who cares.

I'm also trying to keep on the idea that Jo doesn't know they're futas but I don't know how well I'm doing with that since its such common knowledge OOC. I mean, that's part of why Jo is trying to understand what Selena will get out of playing with her. She doesn't know Selena has a penis for all that fun getting off stuff.

*edit*

I am Kitty right now, and by 'I' I mean ToxicShock, not Josie. The internal conflict I'm having; I honestly don't want this to happen, I'd love to find some way out of it, perhaps she can be raped after having actually had sex with someone willingly. But down inside me, part of me is screaming, "Tell Selena you don't think she's got the balls to rape you." "What, you didn't even fuck me in the ass? Aww you're just a pussy"

Last edited:

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

... Someone seriously needs to save Jo and Dixie. Neither of them deserved to be raped in that manner.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well maybe Dixie, BUT COMON!

fo serious yo, :(
Jeez, Jesse complains about getting gypped. She acts nice and people tie each other up. JO acts nice and SHE gets tied up... and possibly raped... and possibly again... and possibly double penetrated.. and poss.. oh hold on one second.... Hi penis, what are you doing up so late?

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Well maybe Dixie, BUT COMON!

fo serious yo, :(
Just hope for the best. Maybe Cindy will do the right thing and run out of the room and out for help. Maybe some guards will come across what is going on.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

the thing about it is, I kinda don't even mind her getting raped.. Hell, her personality, I expected it. But at the same time, I'm trying to play that, she was an isolated girl for a while. Up until this apocalypse thing, she was a virgin. Even after the attacks up to this point, she's only been penetrated, but escaped. Kind of a traditionalist, she realizes there's always time for kinky or rough sex in life, but she wanted her first to kinda be a meaningful one. This won't break her, but it will kinda 'traumitize' her (for lack of a better word) which will concern her with any further willing sexual action.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't think the Director's going to let Selena get away with this one, she's already raped the doctor but now she's raping two other people including a VERY hostile NPC. Eventually Jesse or someone's going to figure out what's going on, either because Dixie tells them or because they realize that there's too much noise coming from Selenas room for three people, or something, and then at the very least she's going to be out of the Inn. Though, from the way she's acted so far, the Director would probably just have her and her clone shot.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

My bet would be on Jesse coming wandering, wondering why Josie didn't come back downstairs.

And then her taming both Selena and Serena when they try to dominate her.

And then her looking sadly at the two of them and saying, "I'm sorry dears, but all I can do now is give you time to run."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Um, okay... what should I do?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well... Mina ran off, and Melissa followed her, and Jenn is standing with Ashley in the cafeteria... You could have Jenn talk with Ashley about the current situation, chase Mina and Melissa... Or... Whatever your imagination calls for.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys, something came up in real life, and I won't be able to GM for this role play anymore. Keylo knows most of the details, but I'm just really not in the mood to talk about any of it. In any case, this'll be one of my last few posts, then I'll be gone.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...............Wut?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually feel really bad about this happening. I feel bad about whatever happened to Raptor. I feel bad that this great game might end.

Regardless of what happens it's been a great four months of role playing.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well I'm hardly going to say "I'm sorry" without knowing what happened - could just be a new job or girlfriend or something like that dipping massively into your spare time - but if you have the time and are really authoritatively done I'd like a post outlining the remaining plot.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well RJ, just make sure you are still in this forum every now and then, can't have you miss out all the hentai that might or might now be on this forum once you leave.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys, something came up in real life, and I won't be able to GM for this role play anymore. Keylo knows most of the details, but I'm just really not in the mood to talk about any of it. In any case, this'll be one of my last few posts, then I'll be gone.
You still gonna be around the forums at all? You're just giving up GM'ing right?
I don't want to miss you, always wondering what could have been.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Originally, what was going to happen was that I'd lose any way to get onto the internet by Friday. But, long story short, and without going into RL detail, turns out I'll be staying after all!

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh. It's probably a financial or familial thing then. I hope it's not legal, those piracy suits are EVIL INCARNATE. Either way, I'm sorry to hear that you are or were in some kind of trouble, but glad to hear that you aren't leaving us.