AWMBI - Discussion

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

The problem presented is the fact that we still can't get to that situation if I don't know how the hell else to post. I mean, I figure I could post some reactionary shit to Kitty being raped, but I can hardly find enough synonyms for sex, let alone try to figure out how many different ways I can say "Jo looks as Kitty being raped. It makes her sad."

I don't know if ya'll noticed but I kinda ran dry and overused a lot of terms during the past scene, and using a lot of like one syllable "fourth grader" words.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll try to make this as quick as possible then :x

(btw, remember that both the twins are concentrated on Kitty and not so concentrated on Jo or Dixie >.>)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

haha, then making it "quick" doesn't really help any plan on trying to escape, hence my dilemma

The more I can post, the more I can concentrate on escaping later, but since she's just resting for now, it'd be all filler and stupid

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

"OPEN THIS DOOR, NOW!" screamed the angry voice of Jesse from the other side.

Uh-oh, Jesse is pissed. Selena couldn't of picked a worse time to piss the woman off.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

God damnit, I was really hoping Selena and Serena were going to get destroyed/kicked out that time..... Why didn't Jesse show up with a few guards behind her?

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

If I could ask, how come the infiltration thread stopped moving? Did Keylo,Burning, and Neo all quit the game?

Why didn't Jesse show up with a few guards behind her?
Maybe she thought she could do this on her own? I dunno. I'm really curious as to how she knew this was happening.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

If I could ask, how come the infiltration thread stopped moving? Did Keylo,Burning, and Neo all quit the game?
Nobody quit, Neo sort of vanished and Keylo's having writers block and I'm just waiting on Keylo. I've got faith his writers block will end soon.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*scratches head*
We shouldn't be helping you with this, just go with whatever you feel like is right :/

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

Whyyyyy?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

how much power (players/interest ) do you need to return to live AWMBI?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, before it went down, it had approximately 4 players.

1 player was in a scenario all by himself in a team of three. One left the forums entirely, and the other just silently quit the game.

Another, inside the prison, was willing to post, but the other players I got involved with his character disappeared as well. Well, one disappeared, the other just stopped playing.

The last two were actually posting with each other, but since everything else in the game, mostly story-wise, came to a halt, I lost inspiration to continue their situation.

More people/interest simply showing up won't help this game's activity. It was when certain key-players decided they had enough of the game, that the game lost it's foundation, and stopped progressing. So unless the very unlikely event occurs that those players become re-interested in AWMBI, it's gone for good.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened. I have no idea what happened to Neo, although I have a theory. He once said that if he ever vanished it was because college life was taking up too much of his time to come here, or something like that. I believe that's exactly what happened to him and he just doesn't have the time to come here at the moment. As far as Keylo goes, maybe his writers block just killed it for him or maybe he just had enough, I really don't know. I don't blame anyone for leaving, the game had been going on for a really long time. Close to half a year, I think. That's really long for a role play, in my opinion. I can see people having enough at this point.

If any of the key players ever do want to come back and the game ever does pick back up that would be nice, although to be honest instead of continuing this role play or making a sequel to it that's set in the future I think having a remake would be a lot more interesting. New settings and characters would be great, and Raptor could make those edits to the game he wanted to make. Personally, I'd like to see a game like AWMBI in a fantasy setting instead of a modern day one.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

I myself left AWMBI mainly out of embarrassment. My character stats and myself had been annoying. I also had been playing my character badly.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I myself left AWMBI mainly out of embarrassment. My character stats and myself had been annoying. I also had been playing my character badly.
that's is not true, well you have a few mistakes but over all you character was well played and the thread have more of 5000 views this number show than nearly all were interested in your history.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The setting I had in mind was indeed a "fantasy" one, if you can call it that. It'd hold true to certain things, like swords, bows, and stone masonry, but would be set a long time before anything in this game occurred. Ergo, still real, in a way. Stuff like humanoid female creatures, and vampires aren't something that sit well with me. (The vampire thing is probably the bad experience with one of the girl's in my life, so blame her for having sharp teeth :()

The name would have been something tantamount to, "All Women Must Be Impregnated - Origins" And would actually involve many more of the demonic creatures of the, "other" world invading, and cross breeding with humans. However, before I went any further with that idea, I noticed the game's interest dwindling, and stopped thinking about it.

And the worst part is, this whole time, I'd been hoping for a game, tantamount to this one, picking up, and surpassing it. Nightmares Unnamed, I think, was going to do this. But, Icelus vanished. :(

I also have small hopes for Jumpers, but I get the bad feeling that it just won't have the depth, and character development that I crave like a drug. Heck, Interacting with Ryu's character in that game was pretty much one of the only things that perked my interest. The game system itself is working out the kinks, but I always have the most fun with character interaction. And when you're both having a battle, and gathering character development at the same time, that's when I have the most fun, as the battles mean something more than just experience, or gold.

A good example is when Keylo and I did a mock battle with Luna and Joseph on the rooftop of the Apple Inn. Joseph was going to kill himself, because his cousin Ashley revealed how much she loathed him, and wished he just never existed, when his sole purpose, even for fighting with Luna, Iris, and Emily, was to help Ashley make it through this nightmare. Luna had been warned by the Director of Joseph's intentions, and was placed, by Amy herself, with the decision of either letting Joseph die, or stopping him, so that he could live.

This was after Luna met with Jesse, and Jesse helped connect Luna with her sensitive side. So, seeing Joseph being as much of an idiot as she used to be, as well as having feelings for the boy, she tried to stop him from pulling a gun on himself. Joseph didn't act kindly to her interruption, and ended up attacking her when she continued to disallow him to do what he wanted.

Even though Joseph had powers beyond Luna's, she was a better swordsmen, and could read Joseph's aggressive, predictable strategy like a child's book, and thus, defeated him. But, instead of the usual fare of battle, where she would kill whatever she defeated, Luna restrained Joseph, and refused to let the worn, weak boy go until he submitted to her will, even as he thrashed weakly in her arms.

For the longest time, Luna had no luck in breaking Joseph's iron will, even though his body could no longer fight. Joseph was determined, that since he no longer had a purpose, something to protect, he didn't deserve to live. Luna, after much thought, ended up making an obvious hint to Joseph, about her true feelings for him, that she wanted him to live, for him to have a new purpose, by her side. Joseph was surprised by Luna's disposition towards him, and ended up finally giving in to her.

That was a battle I enjoyed, and would make any game I played much more fun if at least some battles were tantamount to this.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

The setting I had in mind was indeed a "fantasy" one, if you can call it that. It'd hold true to certain things, like swords, bows, and stone masonry, but would be set a long time before anything in this game occurred. Ergo, still real, in a way. Stuff like humanoid female creatures, and vampires aren't something that sit well with me. (The vampire thing is probably the bad experience with one of the girl's in my life, so blame her for having sharp teeth :()

That all sounds great to me. I really don't care much for vampires to be honest so their absence would be unnoticed to me. As far as humanoid female creatures, well I'd personally like to see some of those types of enemy's, like harpies, but their absence would be something I could live with.

The name would have been something tantamount to, "All Women Must Be Impregnated - Origins" And would actually involve many more of the demonic creatures of the, "other" world invading, and cross breeding with humans. However, before I went any further with that idea, I noticed the game's interest dwindling, and stopped thinking about it.
That... Sucks. Would you be willing to give it some more thought?

And the worst part is, this whole time, I'd been hoping for a game, tantamount to this one, picking up, and surpassing it. Nightmares Unnamed, I think, was going to do this. But, Icelus vanished. :(
Yeah... When I noticed this game dying I had hoped I could find something good to replace it with. Sadly I haven't really seen anything yet.

I also have small hopes for Jumpers, but I get the bad feeling that it just won't have the depth, and character development that I crave like a drug. Heck, Interacting with Ryu's character in that game was pretty much one of the only things that perked my interest. The game system itself is working out the kinks, but I always have the most fun with character interaction. And when you're both having a battle, and gathering character development at the same time, that's when I have the most fun, as the battles mean something more than just experience, or gold.
Depth and character development are two things I really enjoy, it's something I like more the the smut itself. I've always liked role playing video games, like Dragon Quest and ect, but stuff like this is a lot better then video games to me, simply because I get those two things while playing with a turned based type game that involves getting items and money and ect.

A good example is when Keylo and I did a mock battle with Luna and Joseph on the rooftop of the Apple Inn. Joseph was going to kill himself, because his cousin Ashley revealed how much she loathed him, and wished he just never existed, when his sole purpose, even for fighting with Luna, Iris, and Emily, was to help Ashley make it through this nightmare. Luna had been warned by the Director of Joseph's intentions, and was placed, by Amy herself, with the decision of either letting Joseph die, or stopping him, so that he could live.
Wow, that answers the question of who that girl was. Why did she loath him?

This was after Luna met with Jesse, and Jesse helped connect Luna with her sensitive side. So, seeing Joseph being as much of an idiot as she used to be, as well as having feelings for the boy, she tried to stop him from pulling a gun on himself. Joseph didn't act kindly to her interruption, and ended up attacking her when she continued to disallow him to do what he wanted.
Interesting. Just wondering, but had my character been brought up in this scenario at any point? I'd think she might have something to do with some of the things that happened.

Even though Joseph had powers beyond Luna's, she was a better swordsmen, and could read Joseph's aggressive, predictable strategy like a child's book, and thus, defeated him. But, instead of the usual fare of battle, where she would kill whatever she defeated, Luna restrained Joseph, and refused to let the worn, weak boy go until he submitted to her will, even as he thrashed weakly in her arms.

For the longest time, Luna had no luck in breaking Joseph's iron will, even though his body could no longer fight. Joseph was determined, that since he no longer had a purpose, something to protect, he didn't deserve to live. Luna, after much thought, ended up making an obvious hint to Joseph, about her true feelings for him, that she wanted him to live, for him to have a new purpose, by her side. Joseph was surprised by Luna's disposition towards him, and ended up finally giving in to her.

That was a battle I enjoyed, and would make any game I played much more fun if at least some battles were tantamount to this.

Could I ask a few questions? Before things ended and Weird vanished and took the chance of Iris and Emily being a couple with him I had been wondering if my character could actually end up with anyone. I was thinking that she could possibly end up with David or Jesse, and seeing how things were going between her and Joseph I was thinking he was a slight possibility. Do you think Iris could of ended up with any of those three?

How are Joseph and David related?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

well i really want to have a better Depth and character development in jumper but i don't know to much synonymous (in English) and i study a research career so write a text with the same word more of 5 times its a sin for me.

I wish to see you in more RP games raptor you are a really good GM