What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I'm not sure I should be posting a possible compromise, since I'm not playing, but oh well - it's mostly been suggested already:

The reason why Shiva needed help with this mission hasn't been made clear; I think it's because she can't defend herself if she's placing demolition charges. Since doing so will take a long time, she needs guards. With no actual monsters about, her guards won't have anything to do. Said guards want to try salvaging some of the women present.

The compromise: Iris and Emily go around trying to wake women while Shiva places the explosives. Any they can get walking (not merely conscious; they can't carry anybody) get to be rescued. Plus they need to keep the monsters off of themselves, Shiva, and any rescuees.​

I'm listening to, "Who are you?" from the final fantasy track

I'm getting pretty emotional here.

I'm confused at Raptors latest post in the cookie mission topic thing.

You could place bombs on the monsters to fight them! [continues off-topic]

One bomb.

One, very, very, very potent bomb.

Ya don't wanna be near it.

Yes, but depending on your choices in this mission, there are two possible bosses to fight.

Watch this forum get closed down because we use the word Allah.

By the way, TheWeird one. I was confused by this. What did you mean by this?

She saw Iris walked over and simply tried to pretend she wasn't there. "My first friend for a long time.... but I'd prefer we know how bad this all is."

Emily has been alone most of her life and she likes Iris a lot?

I'll admit I fucked up the wording though.

Emily has been alone most of her life and she likes Iris a lot?

I'll admit I fucked up the wording though.

Iris has been alone most of her life. All she ever had growing up was her old father.
Maybe something could happen between Iris and Emily if Shiva doesn't fucking have her mutilated first.

A relationship with Emily is a bad thing because she tends to be a pervert =P.

Back