What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

faiL.

So... The woman in the white dress.
She is the evil master mind?

Yeah, it's not a fancy Inn, so it's not going to have lots of fancy things just lying around, making it into a paradise.

-_- my question is do the skills I gave you like yesterday take effect after this mission or right now?

<.<

Would shooting at the woman in the white dress be a bad idea?

Anyone ever notice that alot of villains go around killing people for " A better future."? It seems to me that villains who go around commiting mass murders always have "Good intentions."

:l

Anyone ever notice that alot of villains go around killing people for " A better future."? It seems to me that villains who go around commiting mass murders always have "Good intentions."

:l

Thank you for giving us the definition of insanity in a different form.

=P

=_=

I think I put in a request about molotovs and a hunting mission a while back, but those were never acknowledged. Is there anything Cil can be doing at the moment to be getting herself a little more involved?

I've been hoping that she'd end up figuring out how to build an epic anti-sex-demon machine at some point - you know, like a tank or some sort of gundam suit (for lulz)

Well, I think if we have learned anything it's I don't proof read stuff before I post them. The words I should have used were "Gave an example of being insane." <.<

Last edited:

I'm assuming Emily's unconscious at this point.

Or not...

Last edited:

I'm assuming there is a good chance Shiva is going to die.
Also I have a chance to kill mine and Theweirdones character.
Lol.

So imma wait till the party group at least leaves the lobby, as I don't wanna go around and do all this stuff during the short amount of time they've spent yapping :)

Just beer?
Nothing you can get drunk with?
Oh and as for the silver hair girl...
She looks evil too.
And well about the whole 'god's will' thing... it's just an over used cliché, I can't relate it to reality.
And for insane people... I think insane people are just selfish bastards that can't get along with others.

Last edited:

I could have gone with, "Save the princess from the bad guy" cliché :p

08-detonators_low.jpg

Back